Potheads?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by .Point Game., Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

how many you guys are potheads? i know how heavily hip hop and weed seem to corelate, so i wouldnt be surprised to see a 1:9,10 ratio. im not just talkin a blunt or 2 a day, im talkin bout sparkin in the morn, 4,5 times a day, then finishin the night with a few rounds of back to back. personally, when im high, i cannot function outside of my mind, i think shit, see shit, feel shit and everything more, or at least THINK i do, but i cant do nothign about it. question is, to the potheads, how much you smoke, a day, spend a day, and how the hell do you function high?
    test
  2. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

naw i'm not like that ...i try not to burn everyday..but the people i hang round do every freaking day 4 n 5 times a day..i only do it at the end of the day to relax ..i cant do the morning burn..the sticky shit we got i'll be passed out by lunch time h a
    test
  3. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

recently i been smoking an 1/8 a day. me n my boys are starting to cut back tho.
    test
  4. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

NICE THREAD, MY TYPE ISH!! but it's just different fam....

each cat gets a different feeling from puffin live....some get paranoid, giggly, tired, hungry, hype...you know to each their own....some dont cant/dont fuck wit it at all....

BUT...

i feel for some its like natural...moreso then being sober....meaning like you function better when u blazed nah mean....like a cat like myself man i was burnin since a tike...u kno....other then a lil paper case i just finished up about a month ago...that set me back 3 years and change.....but i just got off and the first thing i did was burn haha...threw gainin my tolerance back im already right where i left off lol....and i tell u what homie aint nuffin like merkin a twigg and hitten the booth....and this the type a shit i can keep ramblin bout n shit...prolly cause im blazed, fuck it.....it gets my vote!!!

pzzzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  5. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

man im on my 3rd blunt 2day and i woke up around 12
    test
  6. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

i used to smoke all tha time..its no problem to function normally as soon as you get tha tolerance for it then its just..normal..after i get off papers i plan on buildin my tolerance again
    test
  7. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

about everyday here from my littl sneak a toke...blunts always come up during the weeek though.I need to get a vaporizer tho man.its way mroe healthier
    test
  8. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

keep smoking.

im the weed man. im the weed man
    test
  9. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

i usually smoke about 3-4 times a day... once in the morning once after lunch then once either in the evening or at night
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

im smoking rightnow casue got dammit.. i feel like it...
    test
  11. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

Pg,

I usually smoke everyday at least 1 or 2 times. The weekend I get crazy haha thats an all day affair.

The best feeling is a wake and bake... man before i head to class I fuckin rip my bong whoaaaa, I've been having this goldbonic chronic, shit, 2 rips ur out of ur mind I love it, put some eye drops in i'm good to go.

now to the cat that said he don't smoke in the morning cuz he get burned out, man u smokin those regs or mids. I only smoke them nuggets, they don't burn my ass out till i'm ready to go to bed.

you gotta find the right kind of bud that works for you. it is by far the best drug/medicine to relieve stress, at least for me in my life.

fuck pills and all that shit... If u wanna do any kind of drug in ur life smoke weed.

I've been there and took up lines like it was smokin a cig. you don't wanna get to that point. I'm glad I went through that stage and stopped, some people get stuck.

oh as far as prices go...

I spend bout $50 a week, all I need is an 8th of good nug. I'd be spending alittle more if i wasn't in school but its not that much for feeling soooo goood haha...

peace
    test
  12. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

nah, I'm the weedman lol

[​IMG]

I'm not sure how i still function, according to my family, not well.
    test
  13. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

advil is a drug.

Weed? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  14. littleslimlocc

lmao, just surveying that pic..... TOTALLY sums me up, chronic, comic books and a mic stand back there lmao

yep

thats me
    test
  15. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

thats about how much weed ive smoked in my entire life multiplied by a billion. my goodness. i wouldnt have the balls to have that much weed at once. whew. thatd last me the rest of life
    test
  16. Beanz-Y

Beanz-Y New Member

Instant Legend - Nice fuckin pic. True Story.

On a weekend - I go through a half oz easily.
    On a weekday - prolly about 2 grams/per day.
    test
  17. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

u must not smoke that much pointgame.
    test
  18. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

haha

pg u gotta get ur smoke game up...

yeah ling, I consider marijuana as a medicine haha my bad on saying drug... I was referring to that other shit.
    test
  19. littleslimlocc

PG thats only a zip my man, what i roll with makes ME nervous, and I'm a relaxed dude lol.
    test
  20. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

This is from tha good ol days...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.