Potheads post in here

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Feb 2, 2014.

1. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

Fuck that dead ass 420 Lounge

Do y'all save all your roaches to roll a blunt of mixed resenated weed?

And do y'all use a weed crusher and save the hash/keef to roll another blunt

I'm getting smoked out and drunk as fuck tonight, it's Super Bowl Sunday

If you're not getting fucked up tonight I think you're weird honestly
    test
  2. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

I do that shit.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

sometimes i save em. But if you call what i do saving roaches, you might as well say i save cigarette butts. Cuz after smoking doobs, i just have roaches in the ashtray. If i have roaches though i will smoke em. Its weed. Why not? If im outside smokin walkin around or at the park or something, i dont keep a stankin ass roach on me. I toss it.

I used to use an electric coffee grinder to bust up weed, but if your weed was a little bit dry the grinder would powderize your weed. But it was great for collecting the thc crystal though...

right now i use a hand grinder, its a complex one and has a screened chamber for collecting the crystal... I collect it and smoke it in a bowl and get crosseyed.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Of course you save roaches, it's still good. You don't save cigarette butts because the tobacco turns nasty. Unless you're really hard up for tobacco.

I don't use a grinder though because I have a pipe. The more you touch it the more crystals fall off, the less potent it becomes.

What you oughta do is get into using knives.
    test
  5. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

I used to use pipes and bongs but ever since I came home all I smoke is blunts

I just love the process of rolling a blunt plus I'm awesome at it
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

we call it doing "blades" and i agree its the ultimate way to conserve weed, and gets you nice and chide... All you need is 6-10 lil BB sized balls of weed. If im smoking bowls and joints i gotta smoke grams at a time....
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its expensive unless you get your weed super cheap.

expensive because to roll a proper blunt youre probably rolling 2 g's.... well if you smoking 2 g's every spliff youre probably smoking a oz in a week. That seems extreme unless youre smoking shitty ass buds.. lol but who am i to judge how much someone wants to smoke in a day lol. Ive had weeks where ive gone through an oz to myself of AAAA buds.

I smoke a lot of bong bowls. I roll a lot of joints. Occaisionally i do blades.
    test
  8. AliceHouse

Vaporizers are the most efficient, followed by blades, then pipes. Joints and especially blunts are wasteful. That's all common knowledge.

What isn't common knowledge is bongs... apparently, as it turns out, all that water that's perculating in the bong? Yeah, it's actually absorbing THC meaning you don't get as high. Since bongs allow for such huge hits, the best thing to do is to keep them dry. (Or... drink the water later...)
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I realize that vaporizers are supposedly the best... but the only thing ive ever enjoyed about them was the health benefits.. otherwise i disagree on the vaporizers... ive used many different kinds...I was never that impressed by vapo though... Only reason id ever use one would be for health reasons.... Well what i heard about bongs is that as far as how much toxins and tar and shit you get, joints are the least bad for you between the two... but to find out that an unfiltered joint is healthier was odd... I could probably find the article as i just read it the other day. I always only thought bongs were good for smoothing it out. I always knew some of the thc and cbd would remain in the water... it only made sense...
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    test
  10. AliceHouse

It is smooth.
    test
  11. fairyLiquid

fairyLiquid Member

I'm a simple stoner.

No complicated gadgets..no grinders, I let my weed dry so I can just crumble it ..no bongs or pipes

No blunts, no hookah

Just papers.. Smoking blacks or OCBs

I keep my weed and papers in the same ziplock and voila

Fuck all the complicated shit
    test
  12. fairyLiquid

fairyLiquid Member

Yea the first couple times using a vape was magical.. I literally felt I was flying in the sky.. But then the entire process of setting it up got annoying to do man I'm just tryna smoke some shit.. I could roll 3 spliffs or already be high by the time it's ready to smoke
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. AliceHouse

fairyLiquid, keeping it simple is indeed in the true stoner spirit.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah, man, remember the volcano vaporizer?

i remember when it first came out everyone hyped it up so big, Its price tag was over $1000... Not sure what its at now but i think its under $500. They played the hype at the beginning. I think they work. Thats my opinion on them. They work. I dont think they are awesome, and i dont Hate-hate them. They are just an option... an option i hardly opt for.

I remember using rudimentary vaporizers made from lightbulbs and woodburning kits in highschool. They sucked... LoL but when youre in highschool and you make something as awesome as that its great anyways.

I also find they eat up your weed stash real quick. People always told me how they were great for conserving weed. The opposite was my experience.
    test