Potato Leek Soup

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Jun 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

test
  2. varentao

varentao New Member

I read this. I didn't dig into it much. I just read it how it was.

Criticism can be sprinkled here and there. But nah, it aint one of those pieces. It was written in a way which allowed it to capture the reader. To keep him intrigued. And i even got a few 'heh' out of it. Ended in a nice way.

nothing else to say, but

..resp...
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

fair enough. Wish you could tell me what you didn't like. I don't post just for folks to stroke my dick.
    test
  4. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

man u know i think this actually was very very good man i really liked this a lot man keep writing i seriously feel this i dunno why but i do heh
    test
  5. varentao

varentao New Member

^^As i said, to me it aint a piece i would critique. Or at least, one that i don't feel like criticising.

But usually i do give constructive criticism. Just some pieces are like 'that'...(you're writing to a picture fer fucks sake..that's another factor by the way..)..

Dick stroking? I dig what you're saying, but don't flatter yourself, Jonesy.
    test
  6. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

loveed this man something different
    for a chance
    loved this keep writing man
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You need to work on reading skills.

I said nothing about you dickstrokin'. but that's what I usually get. I just would rather get more abuot what people DON'T like than what they do.

at no point did I say anything about you dick strokin.
    test
  8. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Was pretty good to me, but there were some parts i couldnt really understand what you was talkin about. Alot of lines that stood out also like "God speaks to the devil"

Made me think for a bit

one luv
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I'll explain it later. After more people see it. Everything in here has a relation in the picture. Hint: look at everyone's hands.
    test
  10. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

why do you always have to out do me man?.....hehe

great piece as always.....i like the approach you took.....executed well.....really liked the end.......nothing i didnt like in this sorry to disappoint lol
    test
  11. TuNed RooT

TuNed RooT Love is introduction ..

"That is me,
    Finally existing in full color
    Happily
    That is me unlike any other
    Finally,
    I'm that little girl with no more bothers
    Because I head to the Promise Land

I've finally found my real Father..."

I find that you always dig into your photo for a meaning that fits what you may have felt in the past or feel as of now, maybe even all the time, sometimes, etc. I thought the concept could fit the image, but maybe I didn't see it and you saw something else. The photo I got a different meaning from it, but I respect whatever you come with, because you usually have beautiful, original ideas for each picture you base your piece on. Overall, a organized, refreshing joint, mos def. My blessings..
    test
  12. varentao

varentao New Member

Er, okay. Hate to clog up this thread. But i'll just say this.

"Wish you could tell me what you didn't like. I don't post just for folks to stroke my dick". That IMPLIES that you thought i was stroking your dick. Now you might not have meant it like that, but i read it off face value. And either way, didn't take it too heart anyway. So it's all good.

But there's nothing wrong with my reading skills (at least when it came to this). It was there, most people would get the same 'thing' i got out of it.

Let's leave it at that..
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Don't tell me what you think it "implies", homie. That nestled down to "I assumed blah blah". I told you what I said. You want to argue like an asshole, go back to the introspectrum where you do it in rare form.
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I make it a point to try and write what others most likely didn't see.
    test
  15. varentao

varentao New Member

Last time i'll write in this thread. But i got to just say this.

From what i can tell of your posts, you are not a stupid person. So i can't put what you said down to that.

You're just stubborn and cannot accept when you are wrong (at least partially wrong, yes, partially wrong it is..).

Assume? You sentence was relatively open, so one must use a certain amount of assumption.

And no, i am not arguing. Just trying to put some things straight. Like an asshole? Surprised you went down to that level. And i see some irony too...

I've conducted myself in a straight forward enough manner.

(better make this post more valid).

The Potatoe Leek Soup 'concept' reminds of something. Of how little kids can pick up on one particular thing at a very young age relating to someone very close to them. So from then on, they relate that thing to that person. Especially one who they rarely or no longer see....

Cleverly implemented if that is what it was...

End of.
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

blocking verantao.

I'mma ask this thread be closed so I can open it up again elsewhere where it doesn't have a nutrider following me around making it look like an introspectrum asinine thread. Verantao, you got problems, argue with me elsewhere, not here. You tryna start a fist fight at a museum.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.