+posts -- replies

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Dark_Angel, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

im sure you have all noticed, but what is going on in the realm? so many new posts and some dont even get replied to...there has to be something...like to post you need to reply to peices cos some really great peices are just being pushed of the board because of the amount thats being posted...i dont know...just having a say
    test
  2. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

^^^
    I agree that great pieces are being pushed off the board with minimal replies and I feel what ya saying but how do you awake the dormant?

If anyone can think of something, any ideas at all please share, cuz Im down for whatever, if it persuades people to reply.
    test
  3. lpoet

lpoet POET

well i try my best to get to all the pieces......i the other mods about a reply rule but i dont think we are gonna really inforce it....my only suggestion is that if u see a piece slippin...read it..or up it..
    test
  4. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

yeah i understand, its just such a shame..well i do my best
    test
  5. InFiNiT_EEE

InFiNiT_EEE dreaming out loud

I read almost everything.. but ill admit i dont reply to em all...sometimes i just dont have much to say accept that i liked it..or watever. doesnt seem like a worthwhile reply...i only jus got back tho...i jus erased my poem off the front cuz, meh whuteva, after 8 replies my poems normally sink, so id rather put it out of its misery..lol

i will definetly reply alot more tho..even tho i wont be posting much. I like readin the stuf in the realm..its the only msg board for poems that doesnt SUCK, in my experience..and ive been to alot of em. i keep commin back to this site cuz of the realm heh.
    test
  6. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

^^^
    I used to drop rhymes in open mic, but it just went downhill dramatically, Im thankful that the realm exists persistently to accomidate poet's and artists who need a good place to express themselves and their work...

But as for replying, I reply to those that I read, the serious ones, I tend to try and not encourage dumbasses..

much love

peace
    test
  7. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

i dont read nor post in the realm anymore..too much bullshit poems getting done..i rather talk shit in the alley then read garbage
    test
  8. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Well atleast reply to the ones you like then instead of dogin the whole place. Sure theres a few good 3 or 4 pieces you'll enjoy.

one luv

meagan is my bitch!
    test
  9. da_after_shock

lol u wish..she did mention u the other day....

nah not really, heheheh :)
    test
  10. lpoet

lpoet POET

damn plague u didnt have to dog the realm like that
    test
  11. da_after_shock

my bad man..u know wha i'm saying though..but i got a solution to the problem though..imma post it up
    test
  12. lpoet

lpoet POET

^do that
    test
  13. XplicitConcepts

XplicitConcepts New Member

Go Suck A Cock Bitch^
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.