Postman!where ur customer service at?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by whitemikebeats, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitemikebeats

whitemikebeats New Member

i asked for a refund bcus i allready bought the 1st one. and this one was basically the same. total waste of money. the first one was a good buy. and no, the refund took 2 weeks to be issued and it was through paypal. And, i did email ur customer service also bro. this is old anyway. Really dont give a fuck but dont come in here lying bro. not a good look
    test
  2. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Relax. That post wasn't for you. It was for the guy Parris.
    test
  3. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

if he did get his refund, i see no reason to keep this thread open any longer...
    test
  4. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

now im not disputin tha 5act that you prolly aint satisfied from a bidness standpoint but if i was postman id think of it like dis. what i5 this nigga really is just tryin 2 get suttin for
    5ree. its easy 2 say a nigga aint satisi5ied but its whateva tho'. anyways i5 he did rip u o55 thats some pussy shit. 50 bucks aint shit tho thats an ounce of some cheap herb.....actually now dat i think about it beat that niggas ass and getchyo money back and go smoke u a 5atty my nigga. lol. 1 luv.
    test
  5. JGucci

JGucci Im a Bad Man!!!

i got da courese last year i wouldn't recommend it to no 1. i bought it in dude still be emailing me to buy it again lol
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.