Postman!where ur customer service at?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by whitemikebeats, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

NWO kills me with that shyt....lol...

but on some Real Shyt White Mike....seems like to me that you gonna have to Charge It To The Game...

Its All Good...you learn from your pitfalls...it build character...

Aint Nothing going to happen good for Postboy...we both gonna watch how all that LiveOff Beat Shyt Die Out...have you been to that DEAD LIVEOFFBEAT Forum????.....Aint a dam thang Poppin there.....Postman the only current Poster.....

Sad.....Fraud Azz Wanna Be Baller Trick Niggaz....

But you keep yo head up Mike....I would try to sell some copies of his shyt to some niggaz on the streets who are interested....get some of my Money Back...if not more....

Never know unless you try.....

BKster
    test
  2. whitemikebeats

whitemikebeats New Member

^^^i feel u ..that aint really my style though...
    im good,, he needs the money more than me obviously..

$50 aint gonna fuck me up
    i just thought postman was bout his business..
    test
  3. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

.. i BEEN telling yall about this cat.

But nawwww im just a hater right???

pffffft
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea he must do need it more than you....

I feel ya Mike.....50 bucks don't make you.....it maybe make Postboy....

Just learn from this shyt...but at least Postman...bullshyt career is over...

That T-Shirt wearing motherfucker is gonna get his....don't even sweat that shyt...

Trust me some is gonna fuck him....and maybe even worser...

What goes around comes around......You Reap what you sow....

It not about being yo style....its about getting your paper back...

Me I Would.....I would sell the E-Book or whatever he sent you....for 2 to 3 bucks a piece...probably all its worth anyway....I would burn up some CD disc and hit the block...and try to find others of my kind that into Music...

At least you know that it will go pretty fast for $2 or $3 bucks a Disc....Ill get my shyt back....and 2-3 bucks add up too....its all money...

he fuck'd you...now its time to fuck him...

At least half....

Also I May Add that....Its Not About Being Black,White,Brown,Purple,or what the fuck ever...Its about being Real nigga...Genuine....Authentic....Ya Feel Me?...

Me...I'm only racist to those who are racist towards me...

I can collab & network with anyone long as you REAL....

I just don't feel shyt like this...Its wrong and out of line....and I wouldn't want it to happen to anyone...

BKster
    test
  5. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

yeah but should a person get a refund back because they didn't like something? You'd get a refund typically because something didn't work.

Jye
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Hell Yea they should....PostBoy even said it in his Cheap Extra Low Budget Commercials....

Most Legit Business offer your money back in so many days....so yea...Its good for your Business...

Postboy must be waiting to get paid from his day job to refund Mike....lol....Thats fuck'd up...

BKster
    test
  7. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

[​IMG]
    test
  8. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

lol@ the hater convention
    test
  9. whitemikebeats

im not at all a hater...i stated that i respected postmans hustle in my first post..hes a smart dude..but he offered a guarantee and he didnt follow through...i got a dispute filed wit paypal...and to primo, im no fool and best believe you aint gonna see me part from my money. I dont know ur situation but if u call losin $50 partin from your money,u must be in bad shape. fly to jersey, i can give u a nice lil job to get some dough in ur pocket.
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

You not being a Hater at all Mike....you being Real If anything...

But thats good that you file a dispute with Paypal...Take Care Of Your Business....

lol....Its funny because I always knew that Cheap Extra Tight T-shirt wearing bastard was a Gimmick Azz Nigga....

BKster
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

it is what it is, but i dont understand why u had to make this thread....when theres thousands of producers who love the material

i realize there was a refund guarantee...but to drag homeboy name all thru the mud and then have a buncha lames wave-ride the hate train is sorta childish dont u think?
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Naw...it not lame....only thing lame is you taking up for a Fraud azz Nigga.....

What do the media do when they find slime in the Ice Machine at Food Places....they advertise it...to let people know....

and thats what Mike is doing.....letting niggaz know Postboy LiveOffBeats Is A Gimmick....

Let me know what to expect if I wanted a refund back....

We Never Understand Unless It Happens To Us......Real Talkoogy....

Don't Believe That Shyt One Bit.....False Advertisment.....Is Also Fraudulent....

PostBoy either got this Nigga Brain washed...or he just luv' to brown nose....I don't knoe...

BKster
    test
  13. whitemikebeats

Like i said its not my style to fuck up anyones hustle. If he didnt want to give me a refund he should have just hit me back and said "NO". He still hasnt responded. The producers that love this program are beginers. I did not gain anything from it. Read my first post. I didnt hate on the program sayin it was a scam or ne thing. I said i didnt learn anything. I was shittin on his customer service.

Everyone else that responded has their own opinion on postman. I cant control that. Read all my posts. The only bad thing i said about postman was his customer service is lacking. I dont think anything i did was childish. I just feel like, if i buy everything you put out, but ask for a refund on only 1 product, y would u shit on a loyal customer? Im not just talking about the liveoffbeats courses.
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Exactly Pimp....That Nigga aint got no Heart..Mane'.....Ducking & Hiding And Shyt...lol...Online....lol..

He cant even be a Man and face The Fan....lol...Boyz eventually get exposed...

BKster
    test
  15. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

test
  16. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i'm 100% sure he hasnt even seen your email my dude

i myself aint been able to get a hold of him...

so i wouldnt jump to conclusions so soon...
    test
  17. whitemikebeats

that is very possible..but that doesnt take away from anything i said.....so its time to outsource ..pay an assistant to take care of your emails or something..he makin guap right?

i didnt make this thread so i can ramble on for days about $50..
    i made it for him to see..
    test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Wrong....lol..That Nigga Broke and faker than a wooden nickel....

Postboy already seen this thread.....lol..I told you that Mike...I seen his azz online in this thread early before morning....

BKster
    test
  19. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Just Feeling sorta like Curious George Right Now WhiteMike?????....

Have you got yo change back Pimp????.....No Bullshyt...or did you just charge it to the Game?.....

and you said that you had already been fuckin with Postboy by buying other shyt from him?????

Man...we just gotta some Fraud Azz Niggaz.....and the nigga haven't even be here....

Sorry Motherfucker....SMH...

I feel for you Mikey....

BKster
    test
  20. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

lmfao.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.