Postman and Obama (Video inside)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Nigga shut the fuck up an go learn some slang....Lame azz nigga...

Talkin all that shyt Online....talking bout he a O.G.....You just a Bytch Maid Azz Nigga....and your heart pump Horse Shyt...

Packing that Shyt.....him and his Bald Headed Azz Moma...Tell ya Moma to stop suckin dyck at Bus stops....Trick Azz Hater....You sound like the type of nigga that still live with and fucks his own mother...Kloudy Hoe Ho-Ho-Hooo-......

Nigga you type like a Lame you not a O.G...O.G's understand slang at least some....Ole Bytch Azz Nigga....

BKster
    test
  2. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

Really? I dont even need to type anything after the statement you just made, you are making yourself look foolish without my help.

I invented the slang son, and you obvious dont speak it, you prob have no idea why it was even invented to begin with. You are a complete lame, and i will not respond to anymore posts in this thread from you because it is a waste of my valuable time. It's obvious that you are just trying to be in the "in crowd" and are not being successful with it. Please go back to school or since your a "goon" get your GED when your locked up so you can speak like a normal person. Your a stupid chump,thats that.

Also stop cluttering up Jeff's forums with your bullshit if you are a real man msg me on PM with your issue, instead of just talking shit about everyone for everything and acting like an asshole, not only that but with your limited vocabulary you will never be a good rap artist, i havent met one person here yet that sucks more then you
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

[​IMG]

Look at this Fake Azz Nigga.....Nigga you look weak and Lame....Long Face Azz Nigga....Plasma Wide Screen Fore Head Motherfucker....Pink Baboon azz Lips.....Look like Lionel Richie Son....

Dam yo hairline start in the middle of your fuckin Head....Whats that a fuckin Jerry Curl Process?.....

Nigga you look Gay Azz Fuck....Real Talkology....You Moma should have just suck your Bytch azz daddy's dyck the night they Fuck and made yo....Mr. PeaBody Looking Azz....

Bleached Gremlin Looking azz Nigga

I can go hard on your Banana Runt Lookin Azz All Nite....

Bkster
    test
  4. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

^^^ again with your stupid monkey talk, go chew on a fucking bannana an read a book you stupid faggot

thats not even my pic, shows how much of a retard you are

(thats it last post for real).. you will be talking to yourself from now on, it prob bothers you alot more then me
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga Thats Your Fake Kenny G....Elastic Stretchy Face Looking Azz....

You just In Denial....and aint shyt fuckin with me....We do this shyt for fun in the Hood....I can go all night on Yellow Squash Looking Azz...

Where yo Heat At Bytch?....Dont Run Now...talkin bout his last reply....Coward Azz Nigga....

Dam That Nigga Face Long Azz Hell....lol....

BKster....Fucka Hater...
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

That's Not A Four Head....That's A Five Head....Bytch Azz Test Tube Baby...looking like who done it and what For....I told your little Debbie Snack Cake azz not to fuck with me...Ill go off non stop...

Now he running like a dog with his tail between his azz....Sponge Bob Square Pants Lookin azz Nigga....

[​IMG]

BKster
    test
  7. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

It Aint Over Until I say Its Over Odd Man Out....Where the fuck that Navy Bean Looking azz nigga at?..........

BKster
    test
  9. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

Go play with the other sheep kid.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.