Postman and Obama (Video inside)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

Look at this.. you look like a total retard, get all the ammo you can and try to use it against me. I gaurentee you will NEVER match anything close to what I got. Personally im not even trying to start any kind of beef but hey, if you want something to pop off i will show you how its done son. Choose your own fate, if you doubt my skills please tell me how you want your death. I also need more bots like you and that other bitch that was talking shit on here.. you just sound like hater - all around - get a life son -
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Famous Quote From A Strawberry Short Cake Azz Nigga....lol...this square jack azz said..." Choose Your Own Fate"..lol....You Need to stop Playing them Dam Video Games All Nite...Nerd Azz Nigga...

ooooohhhhh Im Scared....Shut The Fuck Up Kloudy Hoe ....The B.K. bout to show yo shyt stain looking azz how it go....

Coming up in here with all that bullshyt....you should have minded yo Own.....but naw Bytch Its on....

Aint got no music links but talkin shyt....Nigga who the fuck are you?...

Oh I forgot......Its Kloudy Hoe.....and he's known for dyck watching and lick'in booty holes....Bytch Azz

BKster
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Sounds To Me Like He Got That Shyt......lol....AIDS Packing motherfucker...

So whatever yo azz got....you keep and die with it....This nigga got that shyt....Like Wow...lol..

In that case you right Kloudy Hoe.....Never!!....lol...

AIDS PACK'IN BEATS By Kloudy Hoe

Get this nigga some of them cheap azz T-Shirt's printed Prez with that on them...

In other News.......Vote Obama...

BKster
    test
  4. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

lmaoooooooooo man this nigga is a fuckin goon
    test
  5. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

lol @ that pm
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea that trip me out also......Final Stage Boss Pussy Diary Online...

Nigga saving PM's of a Real Nigga.....I knew that nigga was a Cake...lol...

This is where a Real Nigga Coming From.....

http://music.blackplanet.com/NoHatersAllowed

Im not just a Goon though my nigga.....Imma Gutta-Goon...Straight off the streets....Real Nigga Talkology...

...Checkout Prez Shirts and Vote Obama.....lol...

BKster
    test
  7. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Thanks for the props.

Yea it's a unique process, that obviously I can't
    tell you. But I will say alot of these other big guys
    are jocking our shit, and are wondering the same damn thing.
    test
  8. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

HAHAHAHAHA

THAT NIGGA GOT HIS FEELING CRUSHED!!!! Good lord man. I wish i had a Owned GIF right now....or a EPIC FAIL GIF...LOL. Goddamn that PM made my day.
    test
  9. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

These niggaz gossiping through PM's and shyt jus like little Hoes....Hoe-stess Cake Azz Niggaz....

The Killa Feelings Crushed?.....I know you smoking Crack without the Pipe...

Boss Pussy is one of my least Haters...The nigga saved a Pm for a whole fuckin year....accuse me of being a fuckin alias.....this motherfucker even made a fake alias clone of me....they banned the Fake Killa....

Im learning more online from TweakHeads....Future Producers and Audio News...I just come here to put yall Haters In check....when yo trick Azz Get outta line....

And just think if he would have help me in the begining(Boss Pussy)...I would have a fuck up azz offset kick just like him maybe...and I dont want that....

That Nigga can not play kicks live via in IMO....He's just an Off-Beat Azz Nigga...

If the nigga could just set a Kick Right....just maybe he would get a Placement....

Money Greene I didnt know you could be such a Expert At Suck'in Azz......Azz Kissin motherfucker...

Man these niggaz Lames....

Check Out Them Shirts....Rep Yo City...Sho' No Pity.....but just don't dry them....Vote Obama....

BKster
    test
  10. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

Im here bkster... its time to go in...
    fuck da haterz... real recognize real..
    h town baby... i got you real talkversation

who you want me to take out... i got you... dont even gotta say nothin... just point your finger its time...
    test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Blaze I dont Need any back up for these.....Lame Azz Nigga...but Good Look though...

I can handle these Cake azz nigga one deep...

Thanks for having my Back though My Nigga....

BKster
    test
  12. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

This nigga went from please teach me and lets collab to you're wack

lmao

You still the best alias around bkster

real talkalogy
    test
  13. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I am.

I ain't voted a day in my life.

But I'm gonna vote for him just because he's black.
    test
  14. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

-dead-@ primo

i'ma start being like u

and just tell niggaz, "yea, im votin for him cuz he black"

just to fuck wit niggaz.
    test
  15. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

Learn how to speak english you stupid ignorant fuck. Your a goon.. WOW so you work for someone for peanuts and are the dude that catches the charges and goes to jail, next time your in there i would advise you not to "house" your pants like you do in the "tough" streets of your "hood" .. if you mean Kloudy has Aids, then probuly I have all kinds of Virus' i could rename one to "Aids" and send it to you if you want

your no where near hood, your a stupid faggot that freeposts on this site all day with meaningless crap, get a fucking life and stop trying to act tough on the internet
    test
  16. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I mean shit I'm just being real.

If he wasn't in it I wouldn't vote at all.
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I dont remember saying Please In the Quote Phoenix...Stop exaggerating Nigga....I advise you too mind yo own Phoenix....Real Talkology...

That nigga is wack....Boss Pussy ...Alwayz cappin about this and that...Nigga STFU....That nigga knows that them kicks in his tracks or just Lost like a motherfucker....

Trash Azz Beats....The Garbage Man Cometh....@ Final Stage Pussy...

BKster
    test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga Save All that Motherfukin Drama for your Crack Head Mama....

You Dont Know Shyt About Me....Kloudy Hoe Azz Nigga...Hell Yea You Got Aids...Gator Mouth Bytch....You and your Skinny Azz Moma....

Kloudy Hoester and His Mama.....use to take turn fuckin the neighbors Dog....and that how they got Aids....Nasty Azz 2008 Ope'...

Nigga Carry you Ed Edd and Eddy looking Azz out of this thread.....didnt you say yoo wanted to buy some of them Cheap ass Shirts?....

Well why dont your Trick azz do that.....and keep It Moving Kloudy Hoe...who run wild with his Mama to fuck Dogs sometimes Cats too....On The Low....

Take A Nap....Here's Your Blanky.....Kloudy Hoe.....MC Stanky....Hiddy-Ho Kloudy Hoe...

I Murk Boy's Verbally....

BKster
    test
  19. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

Congradulations Jeff on some awesome code on your site.

Anyways to the guy above , how can i take you serious ? you have BITCH in your name and you cant even spell it right, your a complete retard, congradulations on being the stupidist person on rapmusic.com, and also the biggest ass hole, also your music sucks you sound like everybody else and you will never be a famous rapper, you think everybodys hateing on you but really they are just telling you the truth because your music sucks. Get over it. You are the biggest hater out of everybody i have met so far on here.. and rumor is i heard some faggot monkey looking retard like your self in africa fucked a gorilla and thats how aids started..your pc is almost ready for injection.

not to mention your fucking gay avatar with your shirt off, no one wants to see your bird chest, you look like a fucking crack head, get the fuck outta here and save yourself before i really bring the heat, better up your post count before you start fuckin with the O.G's son
    test
  20. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

ooooooooooooooooooooh shit

whoah

wow

omg

fuck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.