Postman and Obama (Video inside)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

i-ki

u lookin like a pure hater right now.
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Bought Time Some Niggaz Here Got some Nutts.....I would'nt buy one of them bullshyt azz shirts to save my own mothers Life...Real Talkology....

Using Obama to sell them extra cheap azz shirts...Let the truth be told Pimp....He know they cheap...and he have said that....

And you right there are so many ways to make money other than selling Cheap azz shirts with Obama Face on them....

Sad Azz Nigga....you ask me Pimp...

How the fuck a Hater gonna call you a hater I-ki?.....then you wasnt even talking about this nigga...what the fuck he got to do with Prez cheap azz Shirts.....maybe he selling them hoes too....lol..

Naw you Good I-Ki.....everytime you be real and tell it like you see it....That Real Nigga Shyt Pimp....

Dont neva bite yo tongue to tell a trick how you feel....I feel you....and I know better....the nigga Prez dont make beats....He just run his mouth on youtube with that bad azz quality....

and think he on a Donald Trump Status....and better than anyone else.....Nigga Wake Yo Azz Up...

And if anyone respond to my post......Fuck Off....It is what it is....I call it like I see it...and really wouldnt give a Fuck....

BKster
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

stop quotin me u dirty ass nigga
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

.Fuck Off....It is what it is....I call it like I see it...and really wouldnt give a Fuck....

BKster
    test
  5. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i made alotta money today

what did u do?
    test
  6. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

lol, so how many of you are voting for obama cuz of his race? you obviously dont know some of the things he wants to do with America.. politicians.. lol career snakes, but dont get it twisted.. we are better off letting bush be president for another term, than either of the canidates we have now and, LOL @ urb and bitch killa still at each other haha
    test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Boy You Really are a True Hoe....Cappin Online....Nigga I dont give a fuck about how much money you got.....I dont worry about the next man's pockets....Im busy getting my own pockets righteous....

Nigga get a Major Placement....like Dj Cas'....Got all that expensive azz shyt....and aint dong a dam thang Major....but Cappin Online....

Man I Promise this Pussy Azz Nigga....A fake Azz Cake....SMH....

Nigga dont worry about what the fuck I be doing....you just fix all them tracks with them offset Azz Kicks....lol....Talkin bout he dont quantize...lol...Nigga You Need Too...Real Talkology....

Talkin bout' what did I do.......lol...Man this nigga stay exposing his own azz...lol...

BKster
    test
  8. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Wow.... bush for another term???. Name some stuff that bush had done good vs mccain and obama had done bad COMBINED. Oh you cant???... Uneducated people like you dont deserve to vote.... there are people who live in regime-run countries who would love to be in your shoes right now, you deserve to live there...
    test
  9. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

I see how you got your nick name "nonsense", your a fucking tard

and yeah those shirts look tight, i might cop one , have to check my available funds, theres alot of good designs on there i would sport, i wonder how he does it, silkscreening would be very expensive i would think to make a new screen for each citys name design
    test
  10. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

nigga stay tuned for my interview with 24hourhiphop.com, since u so damn curious about my major placements

just sit and wait, bc u aint important enough to give u any exclusive info

u can find out the same time errybody else does

u broke, dirty ass nigga.
    test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga just a straight up High Cappa'....Nigga whatever you got going on aint about shyt....Nigga shut yo' azz up....talkin bout exclusive...you riding my dyck.....Is about the most exclusive thing happen this year for ya'...

Swollen Pussy Mouth Azz Nigga....

BKster
    test
  12. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

this is why BK is mad, private message from a year ago.

and he been mad ever since...
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga you saving PM's of the Killa and shyt....lol...That was a old azz pm....when I first started and shyt....

You really just showing how fraud you are....so you knew I wasnt a alais the whole time.....lol...

Man This Pussy Azz Nugga...SMH...going to dig up shyt one year ago....

Bytch I say today is a New Day....and you a Pussy azz hater...

That was then this is now....You cap too much too ever be anything in the Music shyt IMO...Talk way before shyt even really goes down....

Im through wit cha' Boss Cake Pussy....

BKster
    test
  14. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  15. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

You save a msg from a year ago? thats some stalker type gay shit. For real kid, yo why are you all even talking all this bullshit to begin with. The thread is suppose to be about the authors site and tshirt designs right?

Barrak gots my vote, and the designs are ill from that site
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

LMAO.....You Aint Got'em Shyt Trick....lol...Stalker Azz Nigga....lol...

I told you boy you's a Hoe...

Boss Pussy just mad I dont wanna buy none of them cheap azz shirts....They tight until you wash them ...then you might as well give it to yo' lil brother....

I Cant believe that trick saved my PM.....I knew I had some under cover BKster Fans....

Now put a tampon in that Pussy Looking Mouth of yours and shut the fuck up.....GIANT Nose bastard...

Like I said you aint Got'em Diddley Shyt....Fuck That Pussy Kloudy..

BKster
    test
  17. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

OK..

You need an intervention, stop smoking the crack or injecting the heron plz..

Or if you do not know how to read english please PM me and I will help you out, that way i dont make you to look like a dumbass in front of everyone. Do you even read what you type before you post it? and im not on no ones team i just jumped in here and seen what was being said and gave my opinion, if you dont like it then too bad. I have freedom of speech. Plus the giant nose bastard comment im guessing you are refering to the •••ish culture, if not let me know, eaither way its fucked up and makes you look like an asshole
    esp. when you have one of the most generic rap names i have ever seen besides c and g-money
    test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

....Oh Ok....Bytch....You know you done fuck up huh Boy....Look I just use your dyck riding azz qoute you type....

Why you on my dyck about my slang Ole Bytch Azz Nigga.....Nigga you dont know me....You check yo' self Hoe...

Imma Do Me....You dont like it Trick.....Logg Out....

Bytch Azz Nigga typing like a straight Lame Nerdy Azz Nigga....trying to talk down on a Gee....

I bet yo Bytch azz got yo azz beat in school and lunch money took ....Fraggle Rock Look'in Azz Nigga....

Right back at cha'....Ole' Hating Azz Bytch....

Nigga Gets Some fuckin street smarts....and stop being a Lame Azz Trickster.....Kloudy Hoe Azz Nigga...

K-L-O-U-D-Y H-O-E

BKster
    test
  19. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

nigga u must have me mistaken for somebody that was talkin to u

remain seated.
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Man both of you Hoe Azz Niggaz need yall azz whipp'd for (RDO)....

Ridin Dyck Online

BKster
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.