Postman and Obama (Video inside)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

I don't know why youtube always shits
    on my quality.

[youtube]yWzlQfPeKK0[/youtube]
    test
  2. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

Its funny how people really think a politician is going to help people.
    test
  3. I-ki

I-ki New Member

You know whats funny?. People like you thinkin' its the politicians job to change things. Its the PEOPLES JOB, to change things. Politicians are there to represent policies of a group wether its corporate or public related. Thats why dumb niggaz like you will always complain about politicians aint doing they job and caring for the people when the people dont even care about others but themselves.

This thread is the main example, premize is doing this for the hustle and make himself a little money not caring about the actual policies of america. I never heard him talk about barack here when he wasnt popular. Thats why that "change" shit he is reppin is wack, when he has been doing what the other team has been doing for decades. If you really down for the change, then dont fukin do what the walmart had done which is to SELL, but to GIVE and help people that are in need.

Dumb niggaz crack me up with this pseudo politics bullshit....ROFL.... educate urselfz niggaz...
    test
  4. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

You need a better camera. It's not youtube.

your an idiot
    test
  5. Definit

Definit Based.

actually, i cant bag on what nonsense og is sayin...there really is people in this nation that Think he is going to help people...i mean...some people might not see it that way, and some may think thats just a stupid way to say something like that...or whatever...but its real...there's people out there that Do think a politician is going to help people...nothing wrong with that at all...people need hope and right now he is that hope...by all means he seems like a great guy for the job...at the end of the day he takes all the finger pointing and blame if something is wrong...but for now he is the peoples hope....when in fact it shouldnt be that way at all...but thats what it is...i dont think either of you are wrong for whats said...your both right actually...lol.
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Get them Obama tee's. 08.

Watch for WYC clothing in an upcoming music
    video.

http://www.wearyourcity.com

I'll keep yall posted.

Postman
    test
  7. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

dawg please stfu
    test
  8. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

u not makin a bit of sense.
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

hah...good shirt idea....

yo do you do custom shirts...like i know the whole thing is about wearing your city and thats your company mo...but if lets say someone wanted a custom print...do you do that too?
    test
  10. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

I wasnt directing anything toward postman or anybody else on the site. Im watching the whole election shit and seeing people faint and act like Barack Obama is really here to help the world. And I understand politicians aint gonna help anybody thats why I stop and give food or money to homeless people and do all I can to help people who need it when I can. All Im saying is people need to ask for something more than the choices we get every 4 years. Out of the milllions of people in America we only get to choose from 2 people for president?

and I-Ki you're a true idiot. It is supposed to be our politicians jobs to help people. That's why we hold elections and elect people to represent us and get us the shit we need. People have lost that connection cause of the way politicians have conducted business since World War 2. If you really believe the people of America are going to reach out and help themselves then you truly are an idiot. Look at hurricane Katrina...How many people helped themselves there? You basically said exactly the point I was trying to make...Thanks chief. I just felt like sparking an interesting conversation.
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

serious duke what are u talking about?

anybody can run for president

the last 2 are the result of the process of elimination

but just like any job, ppl need to be qualified for it

i really dont kno what u talkin about my dude

u just goin off on a rant about nothing, sayin politicians dont help ppl...

barrack has a record of helping ppl all his life...wtf are u talking about?

have u done your research on this man?

obviously u havent

i think its good for ppl like u not to vote, bc the last thing we need is misinformed voters.
    test
  12. Premize Prod

Have you talked to Obama? Have you slept with
    him? You have had deep intellectual conversations
    with him about his core beliefs and personal connection
    with humanity?

So how the hell do you know if he is here to save
    the world or not?

Give the man a fucking chance to prove himself before
    you make horseshit accusations.

You "think" you are at a high level of awareness than
    most of america (which may be true), but your perception/view
    of the world doesn't necessarily mean it's reality.

Your perception is that of negativity, so your brain automatically
    finds/focuses on all the negative. But with every negative
    there is an equal or greater positive, you just have to look for
    it sometimes.

Lets just say you are right. Lets say obama is the devil, and
    doesn't give one shit about the american people, black people,
    or anyone. (which is ridiculous).

Just think back 60 years ago black people couldn't even
    fucking vote.

Now we are about to have our first black president. If
    anything that should bring us hope for a more "united"
    america and a better place for us all.

Yea that sounds like some campaign shit, but it's real
    talk.

We do have a long way to go before we can call this
    country "fair", or "just", but sometimes we have to just
    look at the progress and be grateful and truly enjoy that.

How do you think all those people who gave their life
    in the civil rights movement would feel knowing we
    HAVE progressed to the point where we even consider
    a black man for president.

That shows true progress.

But instead of that lets focus on the negative right?

People like you are really the
    problem whether you know it or not.

Get realistic. A country has to be run. It's ridiculous
    to think one man can change the world in 4-8 years,
    but what he can do is leave it in a better position
    so the next man can build and progress off that.

That's what it's about. Progression. You have to crawl
    before you can walk.

Feel me?
    Postman
    test
  13. I-ki

I-ki New Member

What a fukkin idiot. Obviously, in a fantasy world they technically run for office for public service dummy. But do you live in the world where every politician run for the main purpose of helping people?. umm no!. Politics is big business u dumb twat, and there are thousands of politicians with different view which is why they are there to REPRESENT those views and represent whatever group they represent.

With your kind of view, you have no right to complain about anything when you dont even know how the fukin world works. How do you think this democracy/electing leaders concept started?, it was put there BY THE PEOPLE!. You spoiled muthafukas think its one mans job to fix the world when that one man, no matter how good he is wont have worth of political lick if there are no one behind him. Which is why its the PEOPLES JOB to make things happen and not the politicians, they are just there are REPRESENTERS of whatever cause they have. You think John Mcain and Obama calls the shots???. LMAOOOOOO. Its the people IN politics and their alliences outside politics that calls the shots...

LOL @ you comparing the hurricane like its the politicians fault. NIGGA ITS THE PEOPLE FOR NOT KEEP A TIGHT LEASH ON YOUR OWN POLITICIANS IN THE FIRST PLACE!. Why the fuk do you think you guys have no healthcare and others have???. You think its the politicians that made that shit happen?, nigga if they take out healthcare in france best believe the people in france would go nuts!.. but you guys are too lazy "getting your own" just like premize and his obama t-shirts....

LIKE I SAID, EDUCATE YOURSELFZ NIGGAZ....
    test
  14. Premize Prod

Go pick up a copy of pyscho-cybernetics and fix
    that low-self esteem/low self worth issue its obvious
    you have.
    test
  15. I-ki

I-ki New Member

LOL this is coming from a guy who sells unoriginal shirts that can be copped locally from you own hood.

Yeah you about "change" alright... now go back to making coins instead of making real cash....
    test
  16. I-ki

I-ki New Member

I am for barack because he is the only one that can relate to the real problems, I guess that is the first step. But I am against people trying to make money off of this sh*t and claiming they are about change... anybody who are making a profit off of barack should go to baracks campaign if they are really about wanting to change the world... As you can see, people are quick to sell their freakin' souls for a little bit of dough... Not much different than what the other side do(republicans), at least the other side help each other to keep people in the dark, they dont go sell each other out...but people like you and premize will...
    test
  17. Premize Prod

test
  18. Premize Prod

Yea you shouldn't make money while promoting change at
    the same time.

MONEY IS EVIL!!!

Lol that's why the broke stay broke, because of dumb
    ass thinking like that.

Change ya mentality, change ya reality.

Aight no more time wasting on forums,
    back to the money!

Shout outs to immortal technique, poisen pen, dj gi joe
    for reppin wearyourcity and rockin the shirts on stage.

[youtube]lTjgKqFH054[/youtube]

WYC official clothing for some of the ROCK THE BELL
    artists.

08 baby

Follow your dreams, and fuck haters.

Postman
    test
  19. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Umm nobody said money is evil my nigga... and nobody is against making money... but like your history here, ur a scam... just like your beat sites, your "money making" schemes that will only work for the schemer, which is you... and u obviously just making coins off of your scams since you have to go this low to sell....

u about change yet you are doing the same thing as other people have been doing... u should be ashamed of yourself cause this is the first best oppurtunity for a black man to be a president in most powerful country and you are scheming off of that...

There are so many ways to make money, it aint easy but there are ways... u dont need to sell your fukin soul to get it though...
    test
  20. Premize Prod

SOULS FOR SELL!!!

$49.95

WearYourCity.Com: Hip Hop T Shirts, Hometown Shirts, Custom Shirts, Hip Hop Clothing (Powered by CubeCart)

pz.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.