Posters you could see having an irl bond with.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Carpe Noctem, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

I noticed if i rode the bandwagon here more it would be different.

id kick it with Sole E, and a majoity of all the producers ive known on this site for years... some of the emcees... and a few others in the alley and aeh...

ne one who isnt obnoxious and loud and annoying as fuck could chill with me.
    test
  2. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Ban Hypno for flooding this.
    test
  3. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

u know that wasnt my fault lmao
    test
  4. nom is dull.

nom is dull. but shines up pretty.

tac just comes across as a really good lad. i'd buy him a lime and soda at the pub.
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Am I just imagining things or did mostly everyone who responded leave out people who didn't mention their name? No one seriously thinks they could have a real bond with someone who didn't mention them on their list?
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

^Actually, I'd add you to my list of definites, you just slipped my mind.

I'm going to humble myself right now, and say that you could teach me a lot about myself.

I still bump Menomena since being introduced to them by you.
    test
  7. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

lol, welcome back to high school.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah, I think maybe it's just that a lot of people are looking off someone else's list and picking names they see. I looked off Dex's list for a lot of mine. As for me and Dex, I don't know if we'd have a bond or not (mutual respect and able to co-exist within a group is doable, but as for one to one bond I don't know - we can share some understandings - though they seem to change - and like some of the same things but I don't think we have as much in common so I don't see a solid lasting bond there but I like him on here more than a I like most people). Internet and reality are pretty distinct from one another.

I bet I could have bonds with people I haven't given much thought about because when it comes down to it I don't know much about everyone or remember everything about people on here - maybe have bigger bonds with people I didn't mention than some of the ones I did.

I didn't think of you, and if I did I don't know whether I would have put you down or not if I did because that knowledge of you just hasn't stuck but now that I think of it we definitely could have a bond on some things at the very least. I stuck with the safe ones though I think, that I knew I'd have some kind of a bond with.
    test
  9. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Pretty much did the same. I mentioned several people who didn't mention me though.

But referencing others' list helped.

I think we'd be cool because every discussion we've had has been fruitful, at least for me.

I felt safer about some, less about others, which is why I divided my list into two.
    test
  10. SouL

SouL Yuck!

sneezy f. baby!

Radium
    test
  11. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Jay Sin

You lame faggot.

Look at the entire persona you try to create on here.

You emphasize the fact you'nve been to prison on a rap forum. The pictures. The way you talk.

You NEED to fit in.

And honestly, there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't be a fucking faggot about it.
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

This barely makes sense. I'm not interested in how you might try to explain that you don't care. Literally everything you said is irrelevant anyway, I'm interested in what you actually do and everything you do suggests you need to feel like you fit in.

Worst boing flip ever.

How can a hoodlum be so shit at smack talk? You're starting to look like the INVY of your gang.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.