Post your pics!

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by littleslimlocc, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Aren't you that skin and bone 6'4 stacked pile of faggot shit that went on TV acting like a fucking retard?

It's cool though, beard givin' me an extra rough look atm, someday if your balls start producing you can grow facial hair too.

these baby blues make bitches meeeeellllt like buuuuuutter

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

Wow, some of the best artists from RM are white guys.
    LMAO @ you thinking race determines someone’s talent.
    You just fucked yourself with that comment IAH.
    test
  3. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

Noncentz going on ignore.. I let all of his bullshit comments slide yesterday. Smh.. Nobody quote him
    test
  4. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Game of numbers? - How many new black rappers come out per year? How many new white rappers come out? (Signed by a major, with marketing etc etc.) How many black rappers are there in top 50/25/10 lists, now, how many white rappers are there?
    test
  5. Noncentz

Yeah, even though I believe EMINEM to be one of the top 10 emceees hands down. I think the abnormally long >>>>> made that clear. Last time I checked Eminem was a white dude.
    test
  6. Noncentz

Lol white dudes hate that cat Slim Shady. With a fucking passion.
    test
  7. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

Eminem is wack.. I'm not going to put you on ignore. Im just not reading your bullshit
    test
  8. Noncentz

It's inevitable. If you're white and rapping you're going to be compared to EMINEM. It doesn't really matter if your music isn't similar, as long as it's some sort of hiphop.

"Twenty million other White rappers emerge, but no matter how many fish in the sea it'll be so empty, without me." - Eminem.

:eek:wned: By Slim Shady.
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

so what you're saying is, because there's 5 million black rappers and 1 million white rappers, black rappers are bound to be signed more simply due to the significantly higher number?

talk about diluting the game. you got people like lil wayne making hundreds of millions while eyedea couldn't go major.

what you're also seeing is how black rappers are way more marketable - regardless of substance - than white rappers, simply because people don't want to see a white person who may have struggled or may just be lyrically talented, they want to see the black person who you can believe moreso that he/she is/was a gangsta or is really hard and grew up poor and all that shit - regardless if they did or not.

it's a wonderful media portrayal of black people as animals and roughians who don't know any better. it earns record companies sales, white people get to fantasize about living a downtrodden and prejudiced life, but don't have to actually experience it, and everyone goes home happy. white people as rappers - regardless of ability - are not marketable.

just use eminem as an example. dude had to make a shock value entrance. literally first what, 3 albums were 90% shit-talking? he was entertaining and everyone talked about what an instigator he was. he had to do that just to get a foot in. plus he was backed by dr. dre which gives him instant "credibility". now, people say he's fallen off when all he's done is put out product that actually has substance rather than off-the-wall bullshit (though he still has a few songs like that). a black person can say what they want in rap and people eat it up a la the moronic shit lil wayne says which is so simple and retarded that my niece is a better mc than he is, yet when eminem actually puts up more in-depth songs, he's chastised as falling off.

society man, yall gotta stop lookin at the tree and focus on the forest.
    test
  10. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

non is a black panther.. dont pay attention to him
    test
  11. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

Zyclon>>

Fuck noncentz.. His music is trash too tbh
    test
  12. Noncentz

Bad mouthing the Panthers brah? That's sad. They were a big part of why we are free in the United States today.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

And still you have the audacity of having a "Sieg Heil" next to your username?

:smh:
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

how were blacks not free in 1966?
    test
  15. DaAlmightyDolla

the panthers and Jehovah witnesses are just joke material for me
    test
  16. Noncentz

You're kidding right?
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

racism still lives.... the panthers failed
    test
  18. Noncentz

That's sad brah.
    test
  19. Noncentz

Sieg Heil of course is Hail Victory! - What's wrong with that?

On the other hand, Hitler was much better to my people than Roosevelt and the United States were at the time.

There was no lynching and shit going on in Germany, no army segregation (even for the African SS), ditto for hotel rooms when you read Owens biography.

So why not use Sieg Heil M'fer? - I find the way it sounds amusing, no?
    test
  20. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

want pics, i got my photos in my profile. check there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.