POST YA PIC!! lets see what these health & fitness peeps be lookin like

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by WhiteWidow, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

lol what? he lost to gabriel gonzaga with a taste of his own medicine- a devastating high kick to the face lol. he did have a few opportunities on the ground but not many are going to do well vs gonzaga on the ground so why bother. hes a black belt who won the 2004 mundials and has one of the top jiu jitsu in mma. and cro cop is a blue belt under fabricio werdum, one of the worlds best jiu jitsu black belts today. so he doesnt have inexperience at all on the ground, in fact hes probably a purple belt by now.
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

been get into a business you can make some real money.. become a pro wrestler.
    test
  3. lol nah are you crazy man all them deaths
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

im sorry, i meant that Cro Cop didnt train with a cage. He also didnt train with elbows, which is why he lost to Gonzaga. That high kick was extremely unorthodox and sloppy. Mirko was so disoriented already from the punishment he endured on the ground that the kick was basically the straw that broke the camels back.

Im not a huge Mirko fan either, but you saw Gonzagas fight with Couture, he was not worthy of that shot (nothing against him, hes just not experienced enough yet) and Couture absolutely destroyed him, it was brutal.
    test
  5. Ben Official

indiana has several good gyms, i went there in july for a tournament and they had lots of good schools there and i talked to a bunch of people there who said they were really happy with their training. let me know what type of training your looking to do or pm me your IM screen name and i will let you know of good schools in your area. i have mma connects all over, im just not sure what your looking for. sometimes the best schools are in least dense cities. for example, my team often travels to davenport, iowa to train with the miletich camp. home of matt hughes, robbie lawler, jens pulver, tim sylvia (ehhhh), and of course pat miletich. it is located in the middle of nowhere and it is like that because out there there is nothing to do but train.

so let me know and ill help you and and get you started if you want
    test
  6. Ben Official

lol, are you sure thats what you meant? we were discussing how jiu jitsu and muay thai is essential to mma.
    test
  7. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

lol maybe. i was tired when i wrote it so maybe i forget about his blue belt status.
    test
  8. well theres different parts of indiana.. i live closer to kentucky you where probably near Indianapolis..which is respected in alot of sports.. not that i wouldn't travel to Indianapolis tho sense its only a few hours away. my zip code is 47150 i searched for a school a few months back but couldn't find anything..im looking for mostly kick boxing, and grappling.. thats wat i would base my style on if i done mma
    test
  9. Ben Official

i was in Gary and people came from all over indiana to the tournament, as well as surrounding states. and what are you trying to do exactly? jiu jitsu? muay thai? judo? submission grappling? boxing? kick boxing? kenpo? what?
    test
  10. yea i edited.. gary is near chicago... birth place of micheal jackson lol
    test
  11. Ben Official

if u want ill ask and get back to you tomorrow, what city did you say your in?
    test
  12. new albany

the citys im surrounded by is clarksville, jeffersonville, and Louisville.
    test
  13. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Holy crap.. I can't resize it so.. sorry its huge. =)

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Not bad, not bad at all.
    test
  15. icepick red

icepick red New Member

emotional ass nigg3rs.
    test
  16. Ben Official

gut check, you have several options. Scott Tackett is a legitimate bjj instructor in New Albany. he is a brown belt from a good lineage. if you travel like 15 miles to Louisville, there is a Pedro Sauer bjj school and a whole host of mma gyms.

here is a link to Tackett.
    http://members.aol.com/ktajan/braz.html
    test
  17. Pious

Pious LET ME LEAD YOU......

nice pics, keep kickin a$$ ben, maybe i'll see you in the UFC or something oneday, oh and miss you are hot!!
    test
  18. Ben Official

dont challenge me to a one handed hand stand contest. hehehe.
    [​IMG]
    test
  19. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

That's easy when your a 100 pound midget with a huge neck.
    test
  20. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

and you used a wall.

ha.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.