Post some Battle Style lyrics you made here. Check mine out!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Sensational1, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:ILLiterit:.

.:ILLiterit:. New Member

yo

yo Sintax, give up, you're running out of things to say.. what difference does it make if he's from the suburbs or the urbs? I've lived in both, many of us have. the area only affects you when you let it affect you. you can be whoever you want to be, it doesn't matter what neighborhood you're from. if you're from the hood it doesn't mean you have to sell crack. if you're from the burbs it doesn't mean you have to play golf.. yea i'll admit the kid's rhymes were corny and he probably should have kept them to himself. but if he isn't serious about battling then let him just fuck around. if he is serious then he has a lot of work to do.. let the kid be a fan. not everybody lives and breathes this culture like me and you do. everybody is ignorant according to something. you're ignorant for saying white boys. anyway TKO Sensational wins!
    test
  2. Tray

Tray New Member

sintax, you got sonned like 10 times man by "a white kid who lives in the burbs" figure it out then leave the post.
    test
  3. armour

armour New Member

in all seriousness, its kind of messed up how yall 'internet hip hop lovers' just rejected sesational1 like you did. it seemed like he was just looking for some fun. since rap is BLACK MUSIC, what if white people were automatically rejected from the whole hip hop culture like some poeple did to sensational1 on this thread.
    think about it. Hip hop doesnt necesarrily need white poeple, lol. just kiddin. but think about it, really.
    test
  4. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

sensational, your just to damn funny. Cheers homes
    test
  5. krayzdawg1

krayzdawg1 New Member

hip hop doesnt need black people. Hip hop doesnt need white people. What hip hop needs is some fucking talent, not skin color.
    test
  6. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

practice is good sensational..keep lookin at battles and youll do good in your own future battles..

ohh and sintax..a rich white guy from the burbs is not allowed to listen to hiphop?..hiphop is open to the whole universe..not just for people from bad neighborhood with crack corners and busted up apartment complexes..
    test
  7. thousand words

thousand words IF YOUR MOTHER ONLY BLEW

those lines sucked
    test
  8. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

tell me where the fuck i said white people cant listen to hip-hop. quit taking what im saying out of text and maybe your dumbass will know what i meant. the same for everyone else. know what im saying before you come with your gay ass comments that have nothing to do with mine.
    test
  9. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

right there..
    test
  10. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

right where. i said for this guy not to listen to it.

i dont care who the hell enjoys the music, my partner in rhyme happens to be asian. As long as the people involed in it, respect each other and their boundaries. But occassionally boundaries do get crossed and thats when shit like this happens. But as long as you know why you are apart of the music and enjoy it, its cool.

some people take certain aspects of this shit more seriously than you expect, which is why you gotta be real with what you say, otherwise youll get all these misconstrued views.

just let a brother speak and maybe youll find something else out, nothings all black and white. theres red, green, blue.
    test
  11. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

i aint fake thuggin anything.

never claimed to be. i was just brought up to raise a broad but wise fist.
    test
  12. 0bscure

0bscure New Member

i dont even know man.....you're on some whole other shit
    test
  13. 0bscure

0bscure New Member

oh yeah... what you tried to say in like ...shit 40 words a WACK emcee could say in 10 ...
    test
  14. Vision (VC)

Vision (VC) New Member

Yo, I am new here so my views don't contain any biases, trust me I know no one here. Anyways, Ima agree with sintax on this one even though I'm probably a minority here. You can look at this shit two ways though:

1) I personally love emcees and I like to rap myself. I also like commercial music but I do keep that limited as well (gotta respect some of those ROC beats for real even if Juelz is wack). This is just my preference, everyone has their own preferences as well. If this man is dissin your shit for postin those battle lyrics then just ignore that shit and move on. The fact that you agknowledged his reply shows you both have nothing better to do but that's your choice to waste time like this, make it quick and end it quick. If someone hates on me for saying Cass is gonna be the next best punchline / mainstream artist and probably the next big thing just let them shit shouldn't both you like this unless you're a no life who has too much time on their hands.

2) I don't agree with this thread. No point of fronting battle lyrics and that's exactly what he did. We can say he's just a new cat trying to do his thing but it's clearly a way of showing us something indirectly. He pulled his best (HIS best) lines and posted em, just make tracks or prove yourself with music bro. Go battle some cats or make some battle tracks and get some critique on that if you wanted the attention so bad. I ain't knocking you but this is the honest truth here cuz I dunno any of you. Also, rap is a culture that is different from most and a respected one to it's followers. Hip hop heads dedicate themselves to dj'ing, battling, break dancing, and rapping in general. When you make comments talking about your wealth and shit it's pointless dawg. You know you don't know much about the game so go learn man. Watch battles and do things get out there. I ain't saying ima hardcore fan cuz im not (I just have different priorities personally but I respect mans who put in all the work they do to show their dedication to hip hop) but you gotta know who you are and keep it at that. Make your music and have fun but sintax is right when he says it is a VIP section because that is just another way of saying that it is a seperate culture that should be embraced by those who have dedicated themselves to this culutre (like any culture). Some cats get caught up in a fantasy world and exaddarate themselves if you know what im saying.
    ex: a man will sell degos to his boys on the block and start runnin his mouth about being a big weed pusher, haha.

Sintax, no need to go so hard on someone for some bullshit but I respect your opinion and you were correct on this one. Sensational do your thing but don't make threads and other time wasting bullshit just make your music or scope the scene and grow with the culutre and get out there if you want to be a big hip hop fan. Otherwise, stick to chillin on your pc listening to tunes and even making some shit for your own pleasure just keep it real though. No sad stories or battle line posting as your first post, just do your thing and you'll get noticed if you really are good enough, ask these cats if that's true.
    test
  15. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

this is the stupidest thread i've ever seen, i think...

the lines suck, but that's not why this thread is stupid. sintax, you're an ignorant idiot.

guy who made the post, keep working on your rhymes, and brush off the haters. i'm white too, but i'm dope as fuck. haha.

peace
    test
  16. knowmad

knowmad New Member

as much as i hate this faggot, i have to agree wit him...... underground battle scenes that was predominantly at one time dominated by blacks, is now more diverse and there are MANY talented white, asian, spanish rappers out there.... it dont matter the color of someone.
    test
  17. Mabus

Mabus Don't Try

When i first opened this I thought the appraoch was a lil corney, cuz these threads are typically made with the orginal poster hoping everyone will see his lyrical genious... I was just gonna close it but "sintax104" made me sick to my stomach... #1 You are a nobody, calling someone else a nobody, who are you? (Other then someone with a mis-spelled computer error for a name)... #2 He did not step on hip hops feet, you're too critical and self-indulgent. If you throw a show and kick out all the people who don't have your supperior rap music knowledge, you'd prolly have 2 people left at your show (after the other 4 left,) so while it might be preferable to talk to someone who has the knowledge, if you ban those less informed you're going to lose a lot of fans from the art you've decided to procalim yourself a protector of... #3 De La Soul - hip hop legends, were from the "burbs," I have to go that far back cuz nowadays every emcee that's from the burbs gets told to pick a nearest city to represent by their record label... #4 Get over yourself, I agree the guys rhymes need work, but that's where the criticism stops. While you were busy trying to put him in check, you should have put yourself in check... son
    test
  18. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

once again, dont take the words out of context. By doing so youd have half of whats posted.
    test
  19. 2krukid

2krukid Unregistered User

white boy with the wack ass lines sonned dude.
    test
  20. thousand words

thousand words IF YOUR MOTHER ONLY BLEW

Mabus, at least your making sense
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.