Post some Battle Style lyrics you made here. Check mine out!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Sensational1, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sensational1

Sensational1 New Member

This is my first post on here. I just found this website and I think it is pretty dope so far. Anyways, I really like watching, listening, etc. to battles cause they are funny and I enjoy the jokes in them etc.

I say a lot of jokes with my friends etc., so I figured I could maybe just write some of the jokes I say, and make them rhyme. Here is the shit I wrote. They could sorta be used in a battle, but I know they are supposed to be "freestyle", so this is cheating, but hey what the fuck eh! I am a rich white guy from the burbs, so I don't have any gangsta aspects to talk about, nor do I try to be a emcee or whatever you call it. But I just wrote this cause at least I like to think I could make some funny lyrics. Anyways, here is some shit I thought of during one day and just wrote it down.

• Yo battlin’ me is like facing medusa, I leave you lyrics frozen stone cold you weak ass losa .
    • Call me the undertaker cuz I am leaving your verses in freshly dug ditches, I am causing panic and confusion like flickering light switches.
    • if we talking analogies, call me Neptune king of the sea, your oceanic equivalent is that brand of canned tuna called Bumblebee.
    • man your flows are so simplistic and basic, mine are complicated executions of perfection like that eye surgery called Lasik.
    • Not even black panthers want to mess with the vicious techniques I have under my hat, I leave those ferocious felines looking like Felix the cat.
    • Battling me is so dangerous you need a signed note from your doctor, Hi, welcome to school, you are my student and I am your lyrical proctor.
    • I see right through your style like I was a radiologist , I overpower and conquer your flow and then proceed to hand your ass to you like I was a proctologist.
    • My verbal attacks are like a school of piranhas during a frenzy feeding, the flow rips and wrecks your vital organs causing internal bleeding.
    • Me and a mic is a lethal combination like bleach and ammonia, I will leave you sweating and shivering like you got a bad case of pneumonia.
    • When you get on mic and attempt to wreck it, people act like it’s a fire drill and head straight for the emergency exit.
    • Your rhymes aren’t anything close to dope, I couldn’t find any skill in you, even if I used the Hubble telescope!
    • By the time I am done with this, I will leave you pouting with a frown, the only contest your queer ass could beat me in is the Miss America Evening Gown!
    • I’m a bigger threat than anthrax in an envelope, Verbally speaking, you can call me Bubba and you just dropped the soap.
    • Even miners say my style really digs, your girl is always trying to blow me like I was the house of twigs in the 3 little pigs.
    • Facing against me is a vocal death sentence, If you doubled your skill, you still wouldn’t make it as my young apprentice.
    • My style is as versatile as a Swiss army knife, it will sever your spinal cord bringing misery and strife to your life.
    • My elite fleet of lyrical techniques shall make you suffer, I am so sweet I shoulda been introduced by Michael Buffer.
    • I know I am your Idol, I am sick of your flatter, you couldn’t serve me if I came chilled on a silver platter.

I wrote these all on my own. I didn't bite any stuff. But if anything looks fishy, just mention it.

But, I love reading funny lyrics. So, if you got some funny shit, Post it!
    test
  2. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

Yep youve got me convinced. You are some white guy from the burbs, and a dumb one at that.

Do us the favor, listen to country music, leave hip-hop alone.

These wannabes have no respect for the culture at all.
    test
  3. Sensational1

Sensational1 New Member

Yeah, whatever faggot. So, just cause I am white means I like country music? Reply with something that is half coherent.
    test
  4. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Haha! The white boy sonned you Sintax. Your rhymes are wack, bro. But hey, you're a newbie.

And Country is dope.
    test
  5. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

Haha you have no life, is that you keep tailing me you good for nothing bottom feeder. You need someone to unlock that basement your parents got you trapped in. Go see the outside world for a change.

that country comment just proves it to me. lame ass whitey trapped in a black mans body
    test
  6. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

"nor do I try to be a emcee or whatever you call it."

that comment still got me laughin as well as bowing my head i shame. or whatever you call it.... HAHAHAHAHA
    test
  7. Sensational1

Sensational1 New Member

Listen up. I know that it's hard to read with down syndrome, but you really are going to have to try. There are more daunting tasks in front of you after that such as tying your shoes and learning to open doors, but you gotta stick to it.

I am comfortable with who I am and I don't have to lie and pretend to be something I am not. I said my demographics, and it is what it is. I don't give a fuck if you like it or not, but I am what I said I am, and I like the music. End of the fucking story.

It should not matter if I am white, black, yellow, green, purple, or gray. The music is what brought us all together on this message board. If you are going to try to diss people because of other shit that is part of their life, then that is just fucking ignorant and stupid. The people on this board are as diverse as people in the real world, but we again are all here for the music. Once you accept that shit, then maybe we can have a real fucking conversation. But to piss out your "generic" white boy country music insults is a fucking joke.

Now, that I have that shit out of the way, unless you have anything else to contribute to the thread, then don't even bother to fucking post anymore.

Now, going back to this original topic, I posted my shit. If you aren't feeling it, no big deal. I don't give half a rat's ass. Post some of your shit so I can see. I won't clown on anyone who has the balls to post their work. I respect the time and effort someone puts into anything regarldess of how someone else perceives it. So, post some shit.
    test
  8. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

why? he just bing real..he dont know much about hiphop and wants to learn more....THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE....

not these dumb kats who come here knowing nothing and try to act like they know it all....
    test
  9. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

your response just shows me how simple minded you are. but its expected considereing the provincial and sheltered life youve lived. My comment had nothing to do with your race alone, but the sheer ignorance youve displayed about the subject youre talking about.

First of all, you made this thread and deserve to be slapped for it...noob

second you say "emcee or whatever you call it" clearing showing you limited knowledge about what youre talking about.

you may not criticize the work of other people post. but according to what you say, this is hip-hop, "we are all here for the music."
    and what you dont know is that critiquing is apart of this culture, otherwise youd have everybody and their momma making tracks and thinking theyre hot.

Maybe the mainstream would be better suitable for you because thats how you convey yourself. Before you come in here with your gay ass little speeches, trying to tell me about this culture that i grew up in. Maybe your suburban ass should actually experience the culture, move to an urban area or sumthin. Otherwise dont tell me about the jungle when you live in the desert. Maybe thats too over the head for you
    test
  10. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

theres a difference between wanting to learn more and acting like you know enough about it to go and give half assed opinions about it.

you learn by going out there and absorbing the music. checkin out the diff scenes. rapping, djing, emceeing, producing...etc. even spectating as long as theres that live element involved
    but youre not gonna get anywhere by sitting in front of your computer and expecting the culture to come to you.
    test
  11. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Hahahaha..
    test
  12. Sensational1

Sensational1 New Member

First of all, you are saying that I am simple minded, yet you cannot even make a single grammatically correct sentence. But, regardless, that is not the topic. Secondly, you don't know anything about my life. You have read a few sentences that I have written and you are writing about me like I hired you to make my autobiography. Don't jump to conclusions based on giant assumptions.

Yeah....It is obvious I made the thread. Why do I deserve to be slapped for it? And anyone who uses the word noob is a flaming faggot anyway. What a fucking queer ass connotation.

How is saying that showing limited knowledge? MC, emcee, rapper, etc. I said or whatever you call it, because I am aware that there maybe other names out there that I am not familiar with so I left it in the open. I know it by the names that I just listed, and I left it open to the possibility that there are more. There is no great discovery to be made in my sentence. It does not clearly show anything other than what I just explained to you. I don't see how it shows limited knowledge.

I never said you can't critique anyone's material. Where did I say that? I said I won't clown on them for it, but that doesn't mean I won't come to a conclusion as to whether it is good or not. That means I won't call them Jerry's kids for posting it, but I have no problem saying that its whack or its good. Those are two different things.

It's funny you say that because I always say how whack 99% of mainstream shit is. I hate Ludacris, Lil John and the Eastside Boyz, Nelly, and a ton more that I won't even bother to list. My favorite stuff is by Eyedea, Brother Ali, Sage Francis, Murs, Slug, Chino, Jedi Mind Tricks, etc. My fav is Unknown Prophets.

So, what exactly did I convey that lead you to that conclusion? You need to take your head out of your ass.

Right. I live about 10 minutes from Los Angeles.

And please stop fucking telling me about the "culture" the way you see it. You treat that shit like its the VIP section, or some exclusive country club. So, that it is only accessible if I act, talk, or look just like you. I am a fan of the music. End of story.
    test
  13. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

*Eats popcorn*

You just sonned that idiot like 4 times. I need to get World Premier too. UP are dope.
    test
  14. FLIP_ruckus

FLIP_ruckus ..|.. (o_o) ..|..

yo man

yo dawg, ignore the hatin, umm if i were you i wouldnt concentrate or rely too much on written stuff, you have some nice lines in there, but they are the type of things u dont share. peace
    test
  15. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

you live 10 mins from l.a.? So that makes you urbanized? ten minutes makes a big difference. i could live ten minutes from the burbs, but i dont go around claiming so, because thats just pathetic. Youre from the burbs, so face it you autistic neanderthal, (i can use big words to try and sound smart too) and yes you may not like it but this shit is at times a VIP section, there are those actively involved in the culture and then there are pretenders. otherwise just stick to being a fan and leave the "battle style lines" type shit to the people who actually live it and try to make something of it.

Honestly though, are you preparing for a battle or something out there in suburbia? Looking to bite some person's lines or something like that huh. Go get your own lines.

And anyone who uses the word flaming must be from the burbs...oh wait...thats why.

you act as if nobody knows what the hell an emcee is. dont try to play stupid and change shit around after realizing how dumb you sounded.

and for making this thread you need go drown yourself in the bathtub. tell yourself this, how many people actually responded to your thread by doing what you asked? that alone should tell you something. who in their right mind would make a thread about this gay ass shit. who gives a fuck about your lines, go test them out in real life, instead of trying to come up with shortcuts and shit

but i understand why you still dont get it. after all your ignorance has showed me everything.

and how i know your knowledge is limited? i deal with dumbass white boys like you on a usual basis. luckily you dont have to feel what my right hand has to say.
    test
  16. Sensational1

Sensational1 New Member

Actually, I am from a different country altogether. Where I am from originally, makes wherever the fuck you are at right now look like a palace. We had a dirt floor kitchen. 3/4 of this world lives way below whatever the fuck even you have, so don't try to push some hardship plight down anyone's throat. You don't have it hard, so don't act that way.

So, you are basically saying that every fan is a pretender? Isn't one of the main reasons why artists make CDs and go on tours is so that people who aren't constantly with them 24/7 can hear their music?....And unless, I am on your street, there is no possible way I could possibly understand what they are all about. Am I going to have to jack you for your cardboard box and sleep in the street with you to understand the "culture" as you see it completely too?

And as for the lines I posted on there. What bothers you about it? The fact that I am not living it and not trying to make something of it? That is funny cause that basically says that you don't like me, a "poser" or "pretender" making shit that only took me like 5 minutes to whip up that is not even bad. And I don't take it seriously. As I am doing just random activities through the day, taking a shit, taking a shower, eating, clowning your ass like Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey, they just pop into my head and I just wrote them down. Just for the hell of it. No big story attached to it. Just that.

You make Jerry's kids look like the Mensa Organization. I fucking told you in the first post very clearly that I do not battle, freestyle, or do anything myself. I am just a fan of the music and one day I decided to write some shit because I think of a lot of lines. And you are a fucking idiot to believe that if I really wanted to jack line, that I need to make a post on here, since there isn't enough material out there already to take.

Yeah...I am going to need you to translate this into English for me.

What on earth are you talking about? Listen. Put down the keyboard. Go grab the 3 Little Pigs, your usual reading material, and check out some of the sentences in there to see how to compose a complete thought that makes sense. You are the only person who can write 2 sentences composed of 27 words and not say shit with them.

Oh ok. Let me go get the water ready for the bathtub, bro. I don't give a shit if no one responded. This thread turned into better than anything I could have hoped for cause I had your Goonie's ass post in here and I get to unleash on you. And as for testing them out in real life... Again, let me remind you that I do not freestyle, battle, or make songs. I just write some lines here and there. Are you that fucking stupid? No, really?

The only thing you understand is how water turns into ice. Don't get in over your head with complicated stuff like crossing the street, making popcorn, and pouring drinks into cups.

You thug. You clown all the white boys over the internet. I bet you get all the ladies with that too. I am lucky that I don't feel your right hand because what your right hand really wants to do is jerk me off.

Stop acting all hard over such a fucking trivial issue. We all know you are the Grand Marshall at the Gay Pride Parade.
    test
  17. Richie Calico

Richie Calico SharpWyne Productions

"You couldn't see me if I was far away and you had binoculars" lol
    test
  18. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

You make Jerry's kids look like the Mensa Organization.

HAHAHAHA!
    test
  19. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

hey sensational, it's all good brother just keep practicing and study battle tapes so you can have an idea on what makes a good punchline and a great battle mc.
    test
  20. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

no bitch im saying youre a pretender, dont post battle lyrics like you some battler and shit, then go around to say "i just thought of some lines."

youre the only moron who cant understand the shit, because youre a stupid ass.

and dont come at me with a fuckin "hardship plight" after telling me not to do so. And after all, where was this hardship plight your talking about huh?

Youre obviously too obsorbed in your own little misconceptions to realize how corny your ass sounds.

And i start beef with white boys on the net. I dont start beef period. I just finish it. Thats just the way things get handled around where i live.

It aint about living in a cardboard box you idiot. Theres a major difference between those raised in urban areas, and those in the suburbs. Everything from how you talk, how you dress, how you act, how you live...etc.. Those are major differences that are reflected when both sides meet. But youre to stupid to understand that, therefore you throw out your two-bit assumptions about what you think i meant.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.