post pictures of Satan

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by JASON ANTHONY, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

[​IMG]

Hence how so many religions began by the account of an angel.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

^ he's a deceiver, he's meant to deceive you into thinking he was once an angel.

the one below is not of iblees himself, but of a djinn found in a saudi cave.

[​IMG]

also, this.

[​IMG]

dead @ some of demi's input and jason's obama photo snuck in.

:numaan:
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

What purpose would that serve? To make he think he once was an angel.
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

He was an angel you tard. Also, it would be entirely god's fault if some being was completely free to impersonate an angel to confuse people. Not an obviously fake angel, but a real believable angel (not like there would be a difference to a human being seeing an angel). If god doesn't stop that then he's either powerless or evil. Great job, a stupid picture thread turned into yet another avenue that I bury your stupid religion.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

the whole lucifer the morning light fucking thing that you cunts got going.

it's all bullshit, iblees/shaytan is and was never an angel.

he was created from a smokeless fire and had free will.

angels don't, hence satan refused to bow to adam.

no, he wasn't. you're a fuckhead.

and stop addressing me with shit you know nothing about.

i don't respond to your posts and teach you how to suck a sailors knob, faggot.

test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yes he was, you dumb bitch. Why don't you quit Sanct. again, you clearly have nothing of substance to add.

And let's be clear, you pitiful over sensitive bitch made nigga: you don't respond to my posts for the same reason you respond to everyone's posts the way you did above. Because you're an uneducated whiny bitch.

"Omg you said something I don't like no you're all faggots! Praise Allah and his Pedo prophet!" That's ALL THE FUCK WE HEAR WHEN YOUR FAGGOT ASS SPEAKS ON THIS FORUM. Upon this realization I suppose that's why you decided to back out, rather than continuously get bodied for believing a fairy tale.

Now I don't know where you would get such a stupid idea that Lucifer is not a fallen angel (as that is paramount to Abrahamic doctrine) but I assume he has to do with Islam deviating from the main fable in some way. Check this out. None gives a FUCK. It's part of Jewish and Christian mythology. If you want to fall contrary to that you have to show how Islamic mythology is ANY more legit than it's Christian cousin.

Oh. You can't?

Then shut the fuck up you whiny ass bitch. Christ, are you fucking 5 years old?

Go head and put me on ignore again. Save yourself from continually being sonned.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

well, you obviously do give a fuck.

hence the whining essay you wrote, even crying via capslock.

my benchmark for belief isn't christians and their tampered books, anything else?

ending your useless post with "are you five years old?" - ground breaking.

test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

please don't respond with another shit essay, i won't read.

going back to the thread.

[​IMG]

close thread.

test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I gives a fuck. I gives a fuck about stupidity running wild, you pissy little cunt.

And. You. Are. Stupid.

Not only that, you have all the maturity of a toddler. I suppose your book is strait from the asshole of god, right? lol GTFO. The Islam/Christian back and forth on this site is hilarious. One version of an imaginary friend vs. a nearly identical version. If you had any shame, you would be embarrassed.

Oh, and you're not fooling anyone. You started with "You bitch fuck shit fuck!!!"...we know you rage out of control when anyone says something contrary to your nonsense. So, you're cool, calm and collected now? :funny::funny:

You'ze a fuckin joke son.
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Then, would you kindly.

[​IMG]

Faggot.
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

on a civil note, there's similarities because it stems from the same abrahamic tree.

it's no fault of mine that christians decided to tamper their books and go astray.

so it makes sense for the qur'an to be revealed in order to clear shit up.

keep living an angry constipated life mate, you're going nowhere fast.

quit running on treadmills, jog along fat cunt.

test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Wow. Your delusion astounds me. I literally did a double take. Haha. Awesome. You keep poorly representing your horrible deity son: it's doing wonders for my case. Thanks, that's why the world is fast becoming atheist, people like you showing how unrefined, uneducated and hypocritical the religious are.

/faggotyDJicon
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

where's the delusion? point it out to me fuckstick.

there's not a shroud of fuck in this planet that i'll give, if you're atheist or not.

meanwhile, keep posing for topless shots you flamboyant flaming faggot.

[​IMG]

how many gay fans did you cop posting that up on your soundclick page?

test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Haha. I see I got my first one, apparently. Come on out the closet homo. I see you're sweet for me. It's okay if you like dick, but I don't run like that. Flattered though, really. Wait, no I'm not, go drink Magic Johnson's blood.

As far as your delusion. You seem to think Islam is somehow superior to Christianity. They are, in fact, on the same level. So, unless you can bring forth something to substantiate your religion as *true* over Christianity, then you just an uneducated cunt.

Also, your posturing really does drive home the point I was trying to make nicely. You're a first grader who defends his so called righteous convictions with childish antics. If your god was real he would have killed you by now for being such a poor representative.
    test
  17. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Thanks for reminding me to update my myspace you bitch made stalker. I haven't put any new shit up on there in years, and I need to get on that...

Christ, you're a loser. smh
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

U certainly don't get that from the Torah. Cus there's no other beings mentioned besides man, angels, demons, and spirits.
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

another classic back and forth lol lls
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

My evil thread is ruined.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.