Post girls you know and we rate them

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by exothermic, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I see...So what Tight Eyes and Misskey is sayin is that they will never be happy and it doesn't matter what we say about other women? Gotcha! LOL
    test
  2. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

A 10 point scale is not a good ranking scale for something like this, unless you are going to use decimals. That is the only thing retarded about this thread ( aside from the vain/superficial nature of ranking random females on their appearance).

If we're ranking females on a 10 point scale, anyone who is even mildly attractive will get a rating higher than 4... meaning you might as well throw numbers 1-3 ( and maybe 4) out of the window. So we have from 5-10 in order to rank the females. 5 is only 50% of perfect, which is a low grade... so a decent female gets about a 7 (decent meaning good-looking..) an above decent/ notably attractive woman would have to get something like an 8..... but an 8 is getting very close to perfection, which isn't necessarily the intended implication.... so what are we supposed to do, give every female 9's and 10's for being hot? No.

If 7 out of ten is "low"... that means there are only 3 levels between a "low" grade and a perfect one. That is stupid. So I don't know what you're getting at, Misskey.

Every female in this thread is good looking, some more than others (IMO)... but they all look good, fuck a rating. What's more stupid than rating females on a 10-point scale of attractiveness? A female getting upset because she thinks the rankings are too low.

Plus, any man could pull any female, and visa versa. You already know, personal chemistry is much more complex than mere physical attractiveness, so again, I don't know where this " you couldn't pull these broads" argument is coming from.
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

^Church, tabernacle and any other religious sanctuary terms I missed...
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

you're looking way too far in to this...

1-10 = 1 being worst...5 being average...10 being best.

pretty simple.
    test
  5. Teen Prodigy

No, not me. I only made that post because Misskey was taking issue with the ratings that men in this thread were giving the females.

I'm finished talking about it, because it's not that serious, I'm just saying, I felt like Misskey was taking issue where there need not be any issue at all, so I spoke on it.
    test
  6. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i like when TP throws down the gauntlets...although, it's more like setting them down gently. it's basically everything i was thinking of saying, if i cared to say anything more than a "shut the fuck up" in this particular shallow argument, but in a non-confrontational manner. keep it logical, my nigga.
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Nah... I just think the whole concept of the thread (and other ones based upon the same premise) is lame... its not about specific scores, per se. I would still feel the same way if every woman who's pic was posted was given 10's and every dude who posted the ratings looked like Morris Chestnut (though I did get a chuckle out of that part of Misskeys reply b/c I've thought that same thing myself MANY times while reading some of these threads).
    test
  8. tight-eyes

Totally false. Every man most certainly could NOT pull every woman. Lets be real here.

However, thats not the part of Misskey's post I was agreeing with.

Continue...
    test
  9. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

word.

Not even the great purple haze can pull every woman.
    test
  10. Dark_Sun

Why don't you just say what part you was agreeing with Misskey on? We are not your typical Einsteins here but we can somewhat read between the lines. To me it only seemed like she was making two or three points in what she was trying to say. We gave our input on everything I thought she was trying to say and you are still saying we didn't address what you agreed with her on. It's almost like the underlying issue is being hinted at but not completely revealed. And of course all this discussion wasn't a big deal in the first place because this is a site comprised of 90% guys and you can only expect us to act like guys and that includes evaluating women that we may or may not know like celebrities. Surely when women critique men these questions about whether those same men would give you a chance or not is a not a matter of discussion so why do you and Misskey think that is relevant to us giving our input on where we think certain women are on a scale from 1-10? It's a simple evaluation and everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's all that this thread has done and pretty tastefully I might add.
    test
  11. Teen Prodigy

Alright, so I clearly did a poor job of communicating. My point is not that every man has the ability to pull every woman he has his eye on, but that just because a man is less physically attractive than the female he pursues, it does not mean that there is no possibility that they can be together. I'm sure you can concede that. If I read Misskey correctly, part of her problem with the way this thread has transgressed is that the men in this thread have been too exacting, or too (negatively) critical of the females in this thread, especially relative to the attractiveness of the males themselves.

Her point that "we" couldn't "pull" any of these females, and thus should be more gracious in how we recieve them and/or judge their attractiveness is............ missing the point.

Just because a female is more attractive to men than I may be to women doesn't mean that I shouldn't be able to judge her attractiveness, per se. If Angie Stone can have D'angelo's baby, and Kimora Lee can marry old and ugly Russel Simmons, and Janet Jackson can fall madly in love with Jermaine Durpri, it means that just because a man may be generally less attractive than the female he is looking at, it doesn't mean that he is necessarily excluded from being part of her world.

I don't know if I failed to communicate, or you failed to comprehend, but I don't think my statements are/were "totally false" even if you disagree strongly with them.
    test
  12. tight-eyes

B/c I'm not really interested in having that conversation... we'll be here debating for daaaaays (you know I'm long winded and stubborn) and it's just not worth the energy, IMO.

Y'all can do what you do.

I just wanted Misskey to know I felt her and intended to send her a private rep message to let her know... but I couldn't, so I just submitted a 'reply', instead.
    test
  13. tight-eyes

TP, I understand what you're saying now.

Thanks for the clarification.
    test
  14. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

women dont go for looks, it will always be an important thing for us guys though.. enough said, alota dimes r with ugly ducklings because they got money or status... hence misskey and any girl commenting on our looks should go sit down in the corner and hush themselves
    test
  15. Tacit

Tacit Devourer of Funny

This thread proves how illogical women are.
    test
  16. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

tight eyes matter of fact.... think how many good looking women u know and look at the ugly ducklings they r with.. the avg good looking girl goes for the joe with money and popularity and half the time no looks what so ever, just my observation.... by the way tighteyes dont come into my thread n not post pics of urself thank u
    test
  17. Teen Prodigy

^^ look at this guy trying to regulate.

Alright, enough typing... let us get back to the objectification of random females, please and thank you.
    test
  18. Teen Prodigy

test
  19. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Nice contribution, TP.

Fuck the whole rating system. I refuse.
    test
  20. Dark_Sun

Right on the money...

Fair enough. As you can see I'm pretty long winded myself but I don't apologize being so if an understanding is ultimately achieved. And you are right it's not worth the energy right now but some day you may miss out on a life altering discussion that completely changes how you look at something for the better just because you feel like it's not worth the energy. I know that's reaching for an excuse to continue this nonsense or other nonsense at the time but when I think about enriching my life one way or another I am always open minded....Anyways....Back to the ladies!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.