Post girls you know and we rate them

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by exothermic, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

all in favor say ....I
    test
  2. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I..Since Dolla and I are supermegaultra delegates our votes account for 51% of the overall voting percentage. Since that is the majority in favor of restricting AT from any further prospective selection recruiting and ultimately sentencing him to a gruesome execution we would like to conclude this convention so that we can carry out his sentence as voted upon in these fair and credible voting procedures. Please have a safe trip home and help your self to the champagne and cheese crakas in the back.

Dolla, let's handle this fool...[stunna]
    test
  3. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

lmao yall niggas is ass holes .. nah son tha 1st chick is bad i'll say that .. i was just asking .. cuz niggas gave her a 7 and shit
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

But, unless you are blind, you could clearly see that she made all those young sluts you posted look like some lab rats...You had a lot of nerve asking some bull like that...Also you claiming you bagged all of them too? Call me crazy but I'm not buying that. Not that they are so hot that it would be unbelievable to screw them because they aint that hot, it's just that I don't believe you did because of you...LOL
    test
  5. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

The dilemma that the occupant in question (AT) is tied to is the notion or lack their of the separation between beauty and default erection. in which the later controls the young males attention and mental stability. A trait summed by the equation of lust plus hormonal behavior. Thus resulting in making decisions based with the wrong head. Blinding him from common sense. The x factor "ego" is the dagger to all his senses which leads him to believe that any of his conquests overshadows an opposing females beauty. which isn't the case here nor ever. This council has been entrusted to show the young lad the error of his ways by punishment. AT must only hold the company of a LADY and not the hand of ghetto princesses. He must be able to never group the two in any way shape or form. Failure to do so will result in a life sentence to be carried out in his own ignorance. This will group him with such people as George W Bush , blondes and Evander Holyfield. Dont become a statistic. A brain is a terrible thing to waste.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.