post creepy shit from wikipedia

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by onitabas, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

loooooooooooool

looooool
    test
  2. somerandomguy

somerandomguy 'Deja vu..all over again'

holy shit @ these fresco posts, dude is on some :scared: shit.. :funny:
    test
  3. Enormus

Enormus New Member

It's not his fault. he gets pulled in by the cellos/dark ominous tones. I'll watch those videos tho fresco. My advice to you is don't be afraid. Fear nothing but the lord.
    test
  4. Enormus

Enormus New Member

WaterMage get in here whats good homie? U down with Kabala and Demons and shit?
    test
  5. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

Yo real quick I need to do some debunking on here.

Star Almighty sent Fresco a conspiracy video.

Youtube ‪Pt 1 The real story behind Aliens, Ufos, Demons, Illuminati & Satanism‬‏ - YouTube

So I just want to say, this documentary quotes a book from the turn of the 1900s called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FYI, this "book" which details a supposed true secret meeting between the jewish secret leadership in their evil quest for world domination is a proven plagiarism. Furthermore, it was used by Hitler as a kind of smoking gun against the Jews and Goebels made it required reading in German schools. Its basically wackadoodle nonsense, proven to be plagiarized from other writer's conspiracies blaming other groups. Henry Ford, a known racist and anti Semite, actually distributed 500,000 copies in the US. Propaganda is dangerous, don't fall into the trap.

Watch what you watch. I studied 100s of hours of conspiracies in my early 20s. Some shit is true, some shit is pathetically false. The documentary in question is proven horse shit and this one quote should be all the evidence you need to debunk it because it proves that their are anti Semitic motives and uses questionable source material. That book is a proven forged historical document that was plagiarized from other materials. Get your mind right fellas...

So Fresco, you can take your metal hat off. Please dont believe that anti semite propaganda bull shit. You are better then that.
    test
  6. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

Btw I watched all of thoes videos.

Warning the majority of this shit is just a bunch of footage thrown together from other docs that draws broad conclusions from other conspiracy theories into a new twist on the same old shit.

Choice exerpts:

The gray aliens are actually suits worn by spiritual beings that allow them to interact in our physical world.

At area 51, a spiritual portal to another dimension was opened which allowed evil spiritual entities to enter who want our downfall.

Aliens are shape shifters who often apear as lizards.

GW Bush is a lizard alien/demon cross bread, proven by the fact that his eyes change color and when his eye twinkles he blinks it because it is a sign of his reptilian genetics. His father is to.

Bill Clinton is under mind control.

Guys, I want to believe that harry potter is real and star wars exists and paranormal activity is real too, but lets be for realz.... so enjoy it for what it is, but come on.

Fun fact, at the end of Aleister Crowley's life, he renounced himself and his life supposedly saying he had wasted his life. Also, if you look into it, while he was deported from a country at one point for supposedly subversive shit, all of the claims of human sacrifice seem a bit far fetched considering he was never arrested and their was never any discernible truth to it. I looked and no claim ever ran past the point of conjecture. He wrote often of how the world was going to put many labels on him, and was known to take pleasure in letting people believe the worst so that he was labeled a villain. Their is much credence to the thought that a lot of what he did was in his own ambition to gain fame and influence at any cost, and he was quite famous in his time. For a dark lord, he was awfully public. Hmmmm.... He was also addicted to Heroine and talked openly about how much of his writing was metaphor and designed to get a reaction out of people. I have read some of his texts. Much of it is repetitive witchcraft which really is about the absolute focus and control of the mind, but other stuff is much more suggestive of who he was. From diary of a drug fiend (which he wrote) "Every one interprets everything in terms of his own experience. If you say anything which does not touch a precisely similar spot in another man's brain, he either misunderstands you, or doesn't understand you at all." Hmmmm, seems like he knew that the world was going to interpret him in whatever way they saw fit. Funny that this sad man, who died frail and near to alone, addicted to drugs and completely disillusioned is the man that in this documentary is basically made out to be the manifestation of evil in itself.

I could go on debunking this because any real research will tear it apart, it just takes more time and effort to find the truth. The makers of these movies know that and know that impressionable youth will watch it and take it hook line and sinker as they go Whoooooaaaaa between bong rips.
    test
  7. Enormus

Enormus New Member

test
  8. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

One more thing. I have studied some Kaballah. In this doc, and others, they say it is witch craft. Oh my god I am sorry but I gotta say, its funny how the internet allows people to just say whatever they want and others believe it.

Guess what, modern Kaballah is largely about meditation. Breathing. Mental clarity. It is similar to Buddhist philosophies of emptying the mind. If you really want to read something ineresting, get the book Jewish Meditation. It is only about 100 pages and teaches how to not sweat the small stuff. To control stress and emotional reactions. To remain cool calm and collected and to find innner peace and happiness. OK now ready? Remember how I said that it is similar to Budhism? Well you can find other docs very similar to this one that make budhism out to be the evil in the world, similar to what this one does to judaism. Its pick your poison. The dalai Lama actually is very aware of jewish kaballistic meditation, they are considered schools who believe in ver similar principals about the human mind. And for those that are really uneducated, it was a budhist monk who defied the Chinese government by famously setting himself on fire in tienamen square and burning to death without moving a single hair on his body to prove that they could imprison our physical form, but never our mental.

Bottom line, who are the people that want us to draw parallels between evil in the world and peace loving philosophies such as judaism, whos main guiding principal is Tikun Olam, or healing the world? That use sensationalism and fear to draw you in and then at the last moment, draw a bunch of lines between certain things without backing up any of the claims?

What is scarier is the subtle thought processes that true evil exploits in order to create unwitting mass hatred towards different groups. If someone like me does not post here, how many of you watch that shit and all of the sudden believe they are becoming privy to some great hidden truth? Sadly, hidden in history, their is much of interest to the contrary that would have us believe a benevolent hand is guiding the people of earth. War at an all time low per capita, standard of living is at an all time high per capita and quality of life is at an all time high per capita as compared to any other period of human history.

Oy yoy yoy wake up people. Dont go into the shadows of a liar's paranoid fantasy.
    test
  9. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

Thanks broskie, at one point i was sucked in by this shit, but partially because it affected me deeply about the morality of the world, I started to really look into it, thus I have a bunch of knowledge in my head. If i can save some of you some time worrying about crazy talk presented as truth by spewing some here, I will gladly do so. Knowledge is power.
    test
  10. TanyaOh

TanyaOh New Member

test
  11. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

That James Bulger murder was crazy. Still big news nowadays, pops up in the papers regularly. Sick to think two boys that young could do that.
    test
  12. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

I've always liked cryptozoology myself, but it's kind of an ehh subject. Take a show like MonsterQuest. It's interesting as hell and I love that stuff, but they rarely ever find anything. Yet you keep watching because you think they might eventually find something. They're great at making it seem like they have/will find something though.
    test
  13. TanyaOh

TanyaOh New Member

Just horrific. Even reading it now made me feel physically ill.
    test
  14. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

yea tha james bulger shit sickens me, dont understand how tha can happen... tha shit affected evry1 round ere n stil does

Murder of Anthony Walker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thas fucked up too, 2 lads buried a axe in tha ed of sum black kid jus cuz he was black

"The court heard that Anthony died as a result of an ice axe being swung "at him with such force that its end smashed through his skull and was embedded in his brain"."

older like but

dont get tha james bulger shit, how can 2 10 year olds be evil
    test
  15. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

That's where the whole blame the parents and blame the media debates start. Personally their parents must have been fucked up.
    test
  16. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

yeah but ThickFrog thats what they want you to think =/ the reason they've even allowed this video to be on youtube is because it has some fallible mixed in with true information, so they want you to write the entire video off as "debunked" because some aspect that you noted wasn't true.

I Just want you guys to promise that if you ever meet an alien just don't trust it right away. I think it might be a demon, thats the main and only important thing I took away from watching the vids.
    test
  17. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

lmaooo @ Twinmania's siggy.... Craig pissed me off with that one. :funny:
    test
  18. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

test
  19. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

stop trolling me bro, i might be an alien for all you know

sweet dreams