post creepy shit from wikipedia

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by onitabas, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

I do actually believe that there are demons who are pretending to be aliens in order to trick us and they are working with the illuminati who are a satanic group.

im dead serious, when I first heard I thought it was stupid as fuck but now I actually havent been able to stop thinking about it for the past 3 days and i've been having fucked up dreams and seeing / hearing shit. probably just my imagination going crazy but its still scary.

another interesting thing to note about the crop circle video is that they say every year in the first 2 weeks of august that the most important messages are sent between aliens and us. The first one was sent august 13th 2001, and the face with the message was sent august 13th 2002

interesting... wonder whats gonna happen on saturday
    test
  2. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

So if you think Satan exists, then do you believe that God exists as well?
    test
  3. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

l
    lol
    this isent 1v1 with fresco time its post crazy shit you know so that we all can figure/ talk about what we think time

prole what u got son
    test
  4. fresco 5

fuck yeah that video rocked.

one thing to wonder about the one with the Face and the message...

he says beware of bearers of false gifts, deception etc.

do you think the picture that is attached is a picture of what the beings we should beware of look like? or is that a picture of the sender, because just one year before they sent a completely different looking face.
    test
  5. TheProle

The shit he's talking about is mad interesting... I got some stuff ya'll probably heard about before, but it's frightening.

Invisible Web - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)

I thought about going into the Deep Web for a bit, but was too scared of effing up.

Quick overview gathered from another site:
    test
  6. fresco 5

of course
    test
  7. TheProle

I want to watch your 12 part video series, but if it'll mindfuck me then I don't want to go through it lol.
    test
  8. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

Good fucking question lol

but i think the message this Carl Sagan wrote was 2 parts the human face and the info on us(size planets telescope...) so they responded as they received and then answered

edit

lol nevermind im being mind fucked right now the original code was only that bar full of info
    test
  9. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

i got some shit i just rememberd and was used to predict like so many accurate things in the past 7 years i give you

WEB BOT (research its accuracy) this is just a small clip

test
  10. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

test
  11. TheProle

Well, in fairness, there was no "sub-nuclear" warfare going on in 07-08, we're only a little over a year from the date in 2012 and things are relatively stable, let's hope everything is well.
    test
  12. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

true i was just going ham and and posting "creepy" shit

dlor ....i see you bring something to the table. don't down play any posts which your probably typing right now LOL
    test
  13. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Crop circles are fake.
    test
  14. yawaognufts

yawaognufts New Member

dam nobody watch that 12 part video on demons and UFOS before trying to sleep i feel like i know too much and they after me now
    test
  15. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

lol why u get banned doe?
    test
  16. fresco 5

hey I'm sorry man but people need to know the truth to avoid the deception. I'm getting over my fear now. One thing that might help you is that man has power over demons. They have a vast amount of knowledge and abilities that we may not posses, but we do have power over them and if anything starts bothering you don't be afraid to tell it to leave. If we didn't have power over them, demons would be popping up all the time and bodybagging us. Thats why they need to "trick" us into thinking they're something else, and thats why they are using our governments (human beings who we don't have power over and CAN hurt us) to further their own agenda.
    test
  17. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

hmmmm, I should probably watch those vids but looking at the posts some of you seem crazy right now lol.
    test
  18. fresco 5

i know man i was actually making fun of it low key before I started watching it... then i found a bunch of stuff on google about it and it all made so much sense . lets put it this way I'm still awake and its 6:17am, I'm hearing and seeing shit that makes sleeping out of the question so im distracting myself with other shit lol

sad but tru :cry:
    test
  19. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

Right, I'll give it a chance but if I end up with ghosts at my window tonight Insidious style i'm blaming you.
    test
  20. InvisibleJungle

InvisibleJungle New Member

Fresco, if you're serious about this stuff (and not just trolling), I recommend reading this article:

7 - Dawn of a New Cosmic Day

Saying that "aliens are demons" is a gross oversimplification. Some aliens are physical entities with extremely advanced technology (they probably genetically engineer their DNA in order to survive faster-than-light travel). Some aliens are higher-dimensional beings (angels and demons). Some aliens are from the future. It's also possible that some aliens are simply manifestations of humanity's repressed subconscious, our "shadow."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.