Post a pic of you..

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Mr ExZ, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

and Ratiko, shut the fuck up, you're a clown, in advance
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

If you don't shut up I'll post more. Perhaps I'll post some of me suffering from my allergies, or straining to take a beer shit (which btw never happens because I don't shit---shut up), and for hte record I am ugly......You even said so, that one time. Remember? yeah that time. You ruined my self esteem you fucking bastard!!!!!!!

I love you still tho. And you are sexy MWAH!

Sever, you were cute until I saw the smoke :eek:( sigh. Quit that, it's nasty. :eek:)

Oh yeah and Dana, You should grow it back :eek:)
    test
  3. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

I could pout at a comment like that. it's probably my worst habit, but I plan on quitting very soon.

but thank you doll, compliment accepted.
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

It was a compliment :eek:) But yeah you really should look into quitting....you will feel SOOO much better about yourself. Not to mention you'll be so sexy and not smell :D Oh yes! lol.
    test
  5. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Sev, I just had my 9 month smoke free yesterday.. I don't know if you have ever quit before but it's not that hard.. I used to the patch it worked for me..I had the physical withdrawals handled from the patch but the mental was crazy..It's all a mind game though.. If you believe you can do it!
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

yo sever whos the bitch on the far right

[​IMG]

she looks fuckin bad
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

r those tities photoshopped or are they just that nice
    test
  8. Cella Dwella

Cella Dwella I Love It

them titties on that redhead are serious... lmfao yo that other red heads cute but she reminds me of those Rankin Bass holiday special characters.
    test
  9. Cella Dwella

Cella Dwella I Love It

[​IMG]

uncanny
    test
  10. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

the patch did absolutely nothing for me.. and mental discipline isn't really one of my strong points anymore. I don't think this section of the forum knows me well enough to recall that I have Bipolar Disorder, and mild Schizophrenia.. so addictions and obsessions are very present lol.

I had actually quit for a fuckin week back in Feb 2005, which is and was to that point the longest period since I quit for three years in 02. But a bunch of ridiculous shit happened that month, and I ended up in a mental hospital, and was just out of my mind, and when you're in a hospital for 11 days, with nothing more than a CD player, and a TV with no violence or music on it, and 10 cigarette breaks a day, you pick it up again.

I'm gonna quit eventually.. I just don't really have the energy to make the commitment yet, I just have a lot of other things to get situated first.
    test
  11. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

lmao
    test
  12. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

actually all those girls are pretty attractive, that's a shitty ass pic on their part, but we were all retarded drunk.. the third girl, (right) is good in that pic.

the red head on the right of me is FIRE status though, she's beautiful. I've been trying to make a pass at her since high school... but we're really good friends, so it's strange
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

how is strange? being friends usually kills your chances.
    test
  14. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

The chick in the middle is the hottest.
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

if that middle girl didnt have those tities NONE of you would be sweatin her
    test
  17. Superman70

Superman70 edited

They all look pretty much the same level to me.
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Not necessarily. You must don't realize the power that women have on men. Take the titties away from her and make her even a little less attractive. If she has a great attitude or says/do the right thing to an average single guy I bet she could still have him wrapped around her finger. A simple look is all that is required to get a guy thinking that it is time to stalk his prey. The cleaning lady at my job is not the best looking woman in the world. She is slightly above average looking. I am a pretty selective dude in fact I've never made a move on a woman who at least didn't show me some interest first but the moment I saw a certain facial expression from this woman I knew if nothing else I was gonna be screwing her mind loose at some point. The next day we exchanged numbers and she asked me, if I was gonna approach her if she didn't first. I was like yeah I knew we were destined to have sex at some point and we did that night.

There is more to women than the outward appearence and just because she may not have been too impressive to you doesn't mean that she is not capable of being impressive to others. That is relative to each individual men and women alike.
    test
  19. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

how the fuck are you gonna tell if she has a great attitude n shit through a picture? your an idiot.

i said if she didnt have the titties noone in here would be complimenting her, n thats truth.

go preach about love somewhere else
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

^^^this is true, all tho they are cute, them titties just cry for attention
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.