possession of marijuana - probation background check?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Atom React, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i got a possession ticket like back in december, pleaded guilty (was less then 2 grams) and the judge brought me in back room and talked to me bout he feels im a good kid etc etc

so in the end we pay no fine on the marijuana, just the surcharge

does that mean it got dropped to violation or less? or what?

because i have a background check for probation and i dont know if i would list that as a past conviction, or if i did if it'd even be marijuana possession if he lowered it since we paid no fine, no nothing.

ps: either way im goin in the next 15-20 so im really just postin this to see what ya'll know i guess, by the time i get a response ima be out and findin out exactly what the answer is
    test
  2. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

its a violation i didnt have to tell them about haha, thats great, cause i asked the lady and she wrote it down anyways even tho she told me i didnt have to say

now i wait to see if its probation for 3 years, 6 months in jail, or community service
    test
  3. Plekz

Plekz Guest

I caught 3 years probation and 6 months in the county May 6... I already got 3 months in on the county time, but I'm not going back... I go back to court on the 1st and sign for 40 months of paper... But back to your shit... As long as they withhold 'ajudication' then you should be straight, also if you don't actually go to book-in or jail then you've got no conviction...
    test
  4. jesus chris

jesus chris are you serious?

you should be fine.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.