Portal 2,DragonAge2,Crysis2 Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by _Maximus_, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Maximus_

_Maximus_ New Member

Yeah free stuff!! Can't beat that shit

spam
    test
  2. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Shameless spam is shameless. You are obviously riding the coattails of the Machinima director controversy - and poorly.

Let me break it down for people who don't know the deal.

- _Max and crew offer prizes for viewers. Consoles, games, MS points, etc.
    - In order to enter, you have to like and favorite a video (sometimes multiples)
    - They reap incredible benefits from the ads on those videos.
    - Video also makes the frontpage as "most favorited" if they get the numbers.
    - Frontpage = more clicks2pay = more ad revenue = even more money for them.

In short, they give away a couple hundred dollars of stuff.. and end up making a couple thousand, given their "giveaway" is promoted in the right areas.

So, really, its not a "giveaway" - its a contractual agreement to screw with the algorithm of youtube's frontpage formula.

.. btw, I know this without clicking your link. Because I know how you amateur channels try and hop on to dying trends before the community realizes the scam. Its tacky, and you don't deserve the views, likes, favorites, or front page exposure if you have to resort to corny tactics to get it.

You soil what ever other youtuber does, with this kind of cornball shit.

You want to give stuff away.. then give it away, without any requirements. Because technically what you're doing is a "sweepstakes" and every state has legal requirements for holding such contests. It would be a shame if you were reported.
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

^Taken care of
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.