Polygamy & Islam

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Thrilla-Ali, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takTICz:defendSIVE

takTICz:defendSIVE Iv falln andI cant get uP

Also i would like to add that i have not always been a muslim- so i have a unique perspective and i've also been given the opportunities to travel to many different countries and benefit in that sense also
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Wa Alaikum Assalam... however,
    Nothing to argue, I exposed you.
    I exposed your so-called institute. (I suggest people read it.)
    You're Hearsay of attending the school means nothing to me.
    You're corrupt lying scholars meaning nothing to me.
    I have a arabic to english dictionary. I'm literate unlike you, I don't need some shill of an imam to spin the truth for me like you do. Please produce yourself within a photo outside the institue. Don't photo-shop either. otherwise, save the bantering bullshit.

The scientific experiments conducted to establish if prays make a difference were a accumulation of past and persent scientific experiments published in the American heart journal of April 2006. It contains the largest volume of testing ever conducted on the subject. Nothing trumps it. And the results were clear cut, Praying doesn't mean shit, And in one case not praying at all helped. The fact I even have to tell you praying is retarded tells me your mentally unfit.

What's that you say, Allah? You can't cure me because I'm not a member of the control group? Oh I see, my aunt's prayers aren't good enough. But Allah, Mr.evans in the next-door bed... what was that, allah? Mr. evans received a thousand prayers per day? But allah, Mr. evans doesn't know a thousand people... Oh, they just referred to him as John E. But allah, how did you know they didn't mean John ellsworthy? Oh right, you used your omniscience to work out which John E. they meant. But Allah.... LOL!

Can omniscient God, who
    knows the future, find
    the omnipotence to
    change his future mind? LOL!

Leave Islam, Be your own man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.