poll - takeover vs ether

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by fishyfishy, Sep 15, 2005.

?

Who won the Jay-Z vs Nas battle?

1. Jay-z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Jay style is like an inkblot.
    [​IMG]

You see what he's saying one way, I see it another. You didn't see it one way if you said
    I said no. He meant both.

and you go on to say how that's simplistic wordplay.
    Then you dig yourself into a deeper how by saying simplistic wordplay is weak.

Which is why I brought up the Inkblot.. it's a simplistic picture but it's dope because it simple but not flat out. People see it different ways which is dope in my opinion, there's no correct answer.
    test
  2. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

Blah, andthemc

your a moron, and im not even gonna waste my time.

everything i said in my post was facts. people stopped listenin to jay after nas ripped him. because everone was listenin to jay in the big pimpin, "give it to me" days.

but then nas murdered takeover and jay made a fool of himself..

i didnt make up any "lies to to defend my arguement. thats what YOU did (notice how u break down every portion of my post and try to think of a way to make it sound untrue?) lmfao, you got alot of time on your hands. what a lame. no excuse me "LAAAAAAAAAAAAME" lmaoo

i can tell your still a teen. so try droppin some knowledge when your all grown up ok?

in other words

"you cant fuck with me
    go play somewhere, im busy"

lmao
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

yes I did... are you stupid? the way you understood it was the REAL REAL SIMPLE way of understanding it CONSIDERING HE SAID: "when I COME BACK LIKE JORDAN"... it's not that hard to understand kid... *shakes head*

it's not that dope... He didn't mean both... it was attempt to use wordplay and be clever... He was sayin' when he comes back wearin' a 4-5 (.45 caliber - if you "wear a gun", that means you packin' basically), it ain't to play games wit'chu... it's to aim at'chu... probably maim you... shit's simplistic as fuck...

it is... I'm not sayin' it's weak as in it's corny but it's not developed like complex wordplay is... it's usually a filler line that is used for visual rhyming (simplistic ones)... people like Common use it all the time... but not when it's supposed to be the punch in a verse... that's when simplistic wordplay is weak

no, a inkblot is much more complex than a simplistic punchline/wordplay... inkblots have much more curves, random patternization, and sometimes don't even have patternization... that's complex

once again, you're wrong
    test
  4. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

I'm wrong because I see it another way?

Shut up man.
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

NO, NOT FACTS... I brought up numbers you ignoramus... You were wasting your time for makin' that first post cuz they were lies... NOT FACTS

I brought facts... I brought record sales... Blueprint 2 went 3 times platinum du'... get the fuck outta here... THAT WAS AFTER THE BEEF!!! That's as much as the majority of his records sold with the exception of Volume 2 which went 5 times platinum... Get the fuck outta here sayin' I don't know what I'm talkin' about... GET'CHA FACTS STRAIGHT DUNNY!

he murdered takeover? with what!?!?! kindergarten namecalling of Ether? don't get me wrong... Ether was "good" but there were too many empty threats while he obviously wasn't gonna do shit to 'em, and kindergarten namecalling... Hov broke down his career album for album... that's called FACTUALS/PERSONALS... those win BATTLES

umm... no... you did make up lies and nonsense to try to "defend your argument" in which you didn't even have... you're "LAAAAAMMMEEEE" for tryn' make up bullshit to defame one's character... ignoramus... I pointed out EXACTLY where your "lies are"... "hov was cryin' at the radio station" lie... once again, I followed the whole beef and am from the tri-state area so I knew what was goin' on... Nas was actually on air beefing with everyone and Hot 97 and randomly talkin' shit... that's why he started beefin' with a million people at the time... THEN HE CAME BACK 'N APOLOGIZED TO THE MAJORITY OF THEM, SAYIN' HE WASN'T IN HIS RIGHT MIND AND IT WASN'T RIGHT FOR HIM TO DO THAT... He even apologized to Angie Martinez cuz he started talkin' shit to her... GET REAL..

BRING FACTS YOU MORON!

A TEEN... wow... okay... of course I'ma "teen"... keep comin' with ignorant ass assumptions and once again, "LIES"

It's obvious you lost this argument cuz you're tryn' defame me and bring up "negative" things about me cuz you can't put down the legitimacy of any of my points... You're done and an ignoramus... Go get smart
    test
  6. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

dont worry bout ANDTHEBITCH

hes [/b]15[/b] and doesnt have a life
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, you're wrong about saying I didn't understand it in both ways when both ways were SIMPLISTIC and soooo obvious...

Wow @ you tellin' me to shutup because you know I'm right... How the fuck could someone not see it the way you saw it? Once again, it was the easiest way to see it... "COME BACK LIKE JORDAN, WEARIN' A 4-5"... how obvious is that? It's called simple wordplay... Any average mind with ANY knowledge in guns and numbers and Michael Jordan's career could think of shit like that
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

OH MY GOD... ANDtheBITCH!!! SOOOO FUNNNYYYYYYYY!!! Creative as hell...

Yup, I'm 15... EXACTLY... damn, you're so smart...

Ignoramus, try the same age as your immature ass that can't come with anything intelligent so you make up obvious bullshit
    test
  9. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

lmfaoo@ this fag saying ignoramus 500 times. kid read my post, inhale it, consume it

and post what you want, im grown & ur a kid. i know what im sayin. so dont get ur feelings hurt and break this post down, its the internet smart guy. lmao

andthemc = RM's TJ Henderson

lmao fuckin nerd
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Ignoramus defines you... So I will keep usin' it to describe you as that

Nah, I refuse to "consume" stupidity

and I'ma kid? wow, I didn't know 20 years old is a "kid"... And you don't know what you're sayin'... You "posts" are full of bullshit... I proved it... Don't be mad that you can't refute any of my points logically without namecalling... "it's the internet 'tough guy' that thinks it's still cool to change one word in someone's name and think it's actually funny'"

once again, GET SMART you fuckin' ignoramus
    test
  11. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Both ways were simplistic, but dope.

Who knows could be more in it in someone elses eyes.

I'm saying shut up to stop you from looking like a total imbecile.
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm looking like a total imbecile for proving you wrong? wow... okay, I didn't know stupidity came from actually bein' intelligent and breaking shit down... *shakes head*

And there's nothing else in it, and if someone thinks there is, they're stretching it... It's obvious... It's simplistic... And it obviously wasn't simplistic for you if you didn't see it the other way (which you've admitted)... Stop tryn' cover-up 'n just suck it up... damn

Tryn' put me down like I said somethin' wrong... *shakes head again*
    test
  13. mistamystery

mistamystery New Member

wrong

That part didn't make any sense plus the facts were wrong. He said nas had four albums in ten years but he had really dropped six, eight if you include the group albums. And illmatic was definately not his only good one.
    test
  14. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Everybody see's it different.

Stretching it? No your just closed minded.
    test
  15. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

What you eat don't make me shit.

Simple, but dope wordplay.
    test
  16. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

true

Nas:

Illmatic
    It Was Written
    Lost Tapes
    Godson
    Stillmatic

Jay Z:
    Reasonable Doubt
    Blueprint
    Black Album

that does it really for Jay
    test
  17. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Complex is not always good man. It just mean they are trying to hard most of the time.
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

NO... That would be like lookin' at the cloud and saying that it's the moon.. The obvious is the obvious... Stop tryn' make a point that doesn't work...

I'm not close-minded... I saw the two angles of the so-called "wordplay" and you didn't even see that... Now who has to open their horizon?
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

you've already proven you're biased so what you think about both of their albums means really nothing... you can't go to someone that thinks one cats wack and hates on 'em to the point he makes shit up about that du' and expect him to give a realstic conclusion
    test
  20. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Lost tapes was a mixtape if anything.
    God Son came out in 2002, Takeover was made in 2001.
    Stillmatic didn't come out either, no pun intended.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.