Politicly incorrect

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by FiligraNn, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

No there arn't

Yes and yes. / thread
    test
  2. DirtBagDan

DirtBagDan Well-Known Member

I'm at a loss for words reading this.

no.

no.

This is offensive across the board.

you should be ashamed for creating this thread.

Even more for not understanding why its offensive and shameful.
    test
  3. FiligraNn

FiligraNn Word Up! (Montreal)

I have a lot of respect for the GT community

and i understand fully why its offensive to some.

But what statements did I make that were racist or shamefull

im just asking am i crazy orrrrr

im just asking to be prooven wrong

I have a far away perception of these things i would love for some white kid to teach about why mook would body mac

its not at all like im saying he couldnt do so because hes black

most of my favorite rappers ARE in fact black

im not taking anything away from any race or trying to be prejudice

edit

i should have been more carefull with my word when i said black i really meant the smack comunity wich HELL, happens to be more black then lets say the kotd community
    test
  4. Ayod2k6

Ayod2k6 New Member

lol

the way i see it its like REAL cats white/black/hispanic/arab whatever respect GAME

wack is wack and skill is skill

if u alternate ur opinion based on race ur not keepin it real
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

test
  6. FiligraNn

FiligraNn Word Up! (Montreal)

i was waiting for that killer picture

btw MY black friends think im right about this so maybe im not translating this tought well to RM

ayod i agree with you 100%

all im saying is i Think thats what the smack community is doing

i think thats what t-reks did by telling ok 5k and then ok got the 5k and reks clowns him ...

anyway im a grown man. Im willing to accept my wrongs. ill ask people close to me (and close to the battle world) to help me with these statements i made, maybe thell help me figure out whats wrong with what im saying.
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Even though this thread is pretty racist, i'm just giving you a hard time. language barriers and all that
    test
  8. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Off to a bad start.

You're wrong (on two accounts).

You're wrong.

You're wrong.

You're wrong.

You're wrong (on both accounts).

Yes.

Hope that clears it up for you dude! Glad I could answer your question! :thumb:
    test
  9. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

if you don't think math hoffa, or any of the other street niggas can get personal than you're a fucking clown as stated above.
    test
  10. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Also, WHAT THE FUCK is this supposed to mean?! You had a "hollohan moment"? The way you've put it, you're almost implying you had a "slip-up" of some sort that caused you to date a black girl, you might as well have said you accidentally crossed to the wrong side of the track or something...what a piece of shit.

Two of my last three girlfriend's have been black, and I'd never thought of it as some sort of "lapse" that caused me to do so, lol...you're a faggot.
    test
  11. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

as much as i agree with him being a faggot it think he's referring tot he fact that we are calling him racist but he actually dated a black girl, much like when kaliente was calling hollohan a racist and he flipped it with my black girl friend is right here.
    test
  12. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

i kinda feel bad for bustin this guys balls, cause i think its mostly language barrier, but ignorance as well; you did ask some dumb shit. Anyways, Smack is definitely more 'street' oriented. Alot of theyre battlers are street dudes, who may have hustled etc or at least put out that persona, this is obvious from the artist clientele. street cats (black white brown yellow) love street shit. Its also safe to say that 'street' cats dont regularly post on internet message boards, so you not getting an exact cross section of people to ask. But the race shit is just stupid my dude. smack vs gt is such an annoying topic to me. diff audiences, who for the most part dislike the other audience cause of preference. but some like both. open your mind and realize how diverse people are in this world, you generalizing too much, hav a good day. Ever been to New York? try it one day its amazing
    test
  13. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

hahaha I love how this guy needs a translator for language AND meaning of idea. I cringe at every other sentence he writes lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.