Political correctness aside... I'm a straight up sexist...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by tight-eyes, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

ROFL @ shabba ranks.
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

iont think getting mad over peoples reactions was part of the objective eitha

YOU get over it

lmao @ somino's 2nd post.
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I created the thread - I think I know what it's objective is... in fact, I specifically stated what it was. And lol@ you trying to flip the script... the only ones mad are those bemoaning other folks' "sexist" views... me moderating the thread I created does not = me getting mad/upset about any of the replies.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

fuck it whatever
    test
  5. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

toodles :smile:
    test
  6. *DowntownStar*

*DowntownStar* ____________________

at random:

i will PAY for a prenuptial agreement. thank you.

nah i'm just playin. i'll pay. if it wasn't for me and the welfare office you wouldn't get money.

get to the fucking point already i don't have all day.

if you had a mind, i'd read it.

YES SIZE MATTERS. GET IMPLANTS.

YES i'd fuck her. cos she's hotter than you.

you're 300lbs? and you're wearing spandex? WHY?

IS IT SO HARD TO PUT THE TOILET SEAT BACK DOWN? WHAT IS THAT TOO CONFUSING FOR YOU?

professional woman. and you can't cook? how'd i know?

you mean to say you put on all that makeup and perfume squeezed into that tight ass fit and came across town to the club to stand there and not say nothing??? fuck outta here with that.

if i pay for everything then you're just a plain old hooker.

NO. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU YAP AFTER SEX. YOUR ASS IS ALREADY LYING DOWN YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHUT UP AND SLEEP.

YOU'RE RIGHT it's all about sex! soon as you start gettin it regular you gain 175 pounds and turn into a fat fuckin pig.

i don't respect you now. why the fuck would i respect you in the morning?

think with your mouth closed please.

i will clip my toenails when you shave your legs, chewbacca.

maybe if you just crazy glued the goddamn phone to your jaw it would help.

it's funny how much you want to be treated like a lady when your snatch is so wide they put in a collector lane on it.

NO YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK WHEN I AM WATCHING TV. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

your thug ass boyfriend hit you? how'd you not see that coming?

and don't go calling the cops on the neighbour's kids when you're 40 and still single you miserable bitch.

maybe you could have one kid for EVERY nigga on the block. don't stop now! you only got like 3 left to go. AND THEN YOU CAN GET MARRIED.

you couldn't find a man but at least you found jesus.

since when does acting like a fucking CHAV = empowerment?

your man left you because you cannot fuck.

YES. YOU LOOK FAT. GO ON A DIET.
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

thank you...who the fuck is these n!ggas?? nobody...on top of that, what did me bein a dime ahve to do with ANYTHING?? n!ggas is dumb...this thread wasnt about bein fuckin productive or what we SHOULD do in relationships or the PC bullshit...this thread was to say what the hell we wanted w/o hearin all the bullshit that them cats spat out...again: dont get outta pocket, kid.

@ Ill: read the above. I've been in a relationship for 2 years, and although it hasn't been perfect, i'll tell you one thing, there has never a power struggle. please understand that this was a RANT thread....so all that sh!t you just said you could've saved....no disrespect intended...

@ Somnio: i'll consider it...i should give all of em away...i really do not care about RM that much to give a damn about no points lol

@ Tights: thanks again...they sittin up here blubbering over sum shit that wasnt even meant to be taken seriously LoL
    test
  8. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

If you have a little dick...you better eat a mean cocker spaniel. Don't come to my bed with NOTHING to offer. I will kindly leave without saying a word.

Other than that, me and men click like seatbelts.
    test
  9. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

Ha ha. That's funny.
    test
  10. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

hahah let a grown man tell u whats really good

1. im tired of women trying to run shit..and always complaining about men..if you dont like us..either turn lesbian or deal with it..we run shit

2. shave ya pussy......i dont care if u tired, sleepy whateva..im not eating u out if u got a fro down there..thats disgusting

3. if we wanted your opinion we would ask for it...

4. i dont care if u dont like sucking dick..do it anyways..you'll tell ya girls u'll do anything for us but then complain once we ask u to do ANYTHING...u lying..dont front..we sniff out the bullshit

5. yes we are dogs ........ so dont complain bout us..thats just the way we are
    test
  11. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

oh yeah..and quit asking me if you getting fat..YES U R..now go hit the treadmill and shut up...i keep myself up..u can do the same.
    test
  12. tight-eyes

lol... my brother-in-law emailed me this joke a few minutes ago...

"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"

"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.

tee hee!
    test
  13. tight-eyes

K... a little late... but I use the ultra-hydrating line by Biolage... the shampoo and the ultra-hydratng balm.

1) I warm up about a cup of extra virgin olive oil (either in the microwave or I pour it in a tupperware bowl and sit it inside of a pot of water on the stove until its warm). I comb that oil through my rinsed and damp hair, place a plastic cap over it and either wrap my head with a towel that I let sit for about 30 minutes or sit up under the dryer for 20 minutes (which I'm usually too impatient to do... I think I have ADD, for real!).

2) I wash my hair and then put the hydrating balm in it. put the plastic cap back on it and repeat either the towel wrap or sit under the dryer for 30 minutes.

3) I rinse and then style.

Pretty easy,but it makes a WORLD of difference in both how my hair feels and how it looks. Try it out, mamas.
    test
  14. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

i don't think i really have any sexist views....except that women can tolerate much more pain than men.....is that sexist? i don't know haha
    test
  15. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

if u bitch about dick size, dont get offended if we want big tits & fat ass
    test
  16. tight-eyes

we aren't... notice we're not the ones complaining.
    test
  17. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I'll destroy everyone in this thread.
    test
  18. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

never said it was you
    test
  19. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

1. (Black women) Stop telling yourselves with stylists and comparable bank accounts that you'd be as desirable as the Beyonce's and Ashanti's of the world. There's a good reason why you work in a call center and aren't walking the red carpet at A-list Hollywood events.

2. (White women) Stop french braiding your hair to make yourselves more desirable to African-American men. And 86 the attitudes. Putting a Black man's penis in your mouth doesn't make you hip or "down".

I'll be back with more later.
    test
  20. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I wish I would have came up in here earlier. But lol@ill rich giving up

Don't got much to say...

This is for all the females sluts, hoes, pros, which ever you may prefer. Stop going around saying you're only a hoe because you grew up without a father. Or you was molested when you younger. Let people is gonna let you slide by with that shit.

I don't hit women. But if he hits you, you prolly deserved it.

Women always win on the divorce court show. It's not fair. There should be a male co-judge sitting next to her ass.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.