Political correctness aside... I'm a straight up sexist...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by tight-eyes, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

no no NO

I'm saying my taste is for a girl to have a phat ass WITH some tight jeans, not a flat ass with tight jeans, I'm not the dude that is up for sweatshirts and shit... but then again, that's like a nigga wearing a muscle shirt knowing damn well he look like ruben studdard, it's just not cute nigga

and ditto to ya last statement about chicks being stuck up and they be looking all frail and shit thinking they got a body ....
    test
  2. XxPuReInnOcEncexX

XxPuReInnOcEncexX New Member

~S*T*A*R*M~ took care of it ALL in her first post. the end.
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

you are absolutely right....im not the only creature with a pussy....but im the best. and if he's in a relationship with me, he'd better act like it. if he'd like to pursue those other creatures....then he can stop wasting my time and get ta fuckin steppin.....

DAMN i hate niggas!!!

ps. please know that this is all intended for us to VENT....not exactly spread our philosphies or anything....also know, you're not supposed to say anything critical about someone else's rant...against the rules....peace out kids
    test
  4. samii so sexii

more venting:

I AM TIRED OF STROKING YOUR DAMNED EGO!! NO!!! you are not as funny, smart, attractive, long, or charming as you think you are, and i only make you think otherwise so you wont act like a fuckin simp and piss and moan over your little damaged ego. get over yourself because we're all over you

you are not always right. be a fucking man and own up to your faults. if we both do something wrong, you dont get a fucking ribbon if i do something worse than you. outside of that, if you never did anything wrong like you try and claim, how come we argue so much?? do you think i like to argue with you? or am i just pullin shit out of my ass?? it takes two people to argue, and you are not an angel.

STOP BEING A STALKER!!! if i dont answer my phone the first FIVE TIMES you call me, what makes you think i'll answer on the sixth, seventh, or eight??? get off my dick! stop trying to find out where i am at every moment of every minute of the day! do you have to know my every move? stalker!

did you recieve your doctorate at Stanford in the field of psychology? well then why are you always trying to scrutinize and profile my actions like there are alterior motives, or some sort of subconcious piece of bullshit in everything?? i feel like a lab rat, again get off my dick

(sorry....this round of ranting was very more specific and not really for the whole gender)
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

No you not, I've had better.
    test
  6. samii so sexii

^^ u wish sweetie...plus, i dun believe you've had the pleasure, so u can continue with that wet dream....
    test
  7. MaddCamp

MaddCamp cause i'm kickin up dust

just thought of some more.......

you can be decisive too sometimes....... the whole "i'm a woman.....i'm allowed to change my mind" shit is played.....okay, you wanna play that role, then fine...ima man, i'm allowed to say "hurry the fuck up and make a choice already.

i'm not your ex....and contrary to what a lot of yall think, ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!! in otherwords, i'm not your ex, i don't know or kick it with your ex, so stop treating me as though i am.

Admit it. you don't understand men just like we don't understand yall. Doesn't matter hw many polls you take or columns you read in Cosmopolitan; you don't know what i'm thinking or how i'm gonna react. Don't govern yourself based on how you THINK i'm thinking......cause 99% of the time, you're wrong.....unless you're thinkin either "hey i bet he could use some good head right about now" or "i bet he'd love to hit this".......you're wrong.

In addition to the previous, don't get mad at me for shit i aint done yet, and probably never will. do you realize you're getting mad over a forethought? yall need to abandon that whole "women's intuition" crap....cause just like i said before, you're WRONG!!!

yes baby, i AM asleep. its 4 am, unless its for ass, don't wake me up for a "TALK"

STOP tryin to stick shit up my ass!

you broke a nail...... wait thats it???.......... suck it up already!!!!!!
    test
  8. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

I can't believe that chick samii think she a dime and her pussy is like the best thing since sliced bread lol...

i've seen ya pics, you a 6 on a 10 point scale at best, no ass, skinny as fuck, and you hardly got no tits, and you got a butta face.... now, get off ya own clit
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

yes I have, stop frontin on these boards. It was December 9th, right in Crown Heights, in the back staircase in building 330, on the third floor. stop lyin.

lmao let me stop before niggas take this shit to a whole other level.
    test
  10. samii so sexii

*yawn*

i cant believe you're on my dick as hard as you are. pump ya brakes...

and YOU Maestro, had better be nice to me, cuz i was the one that recently donated 5 points to you out of the goodness of my heart....so there...and FYI, it was off the corner of 125th and St. Nick...get it right lol
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

if u in a "relationship"

then u shouldnt be actin like u got "power" anyway, period

no wonder most of yal is some hatin jealous single females whos longest relationship was 5 months
    test
  12. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

lol @ the "men" catching feelings up in here. And they call us the "emotional/sensitive/irrational" ones.
    test
  13. u are illogical if you believe thats what all men think of women ;-)
    test
  14. LooseLeaf2004

LooseLeaf2004 New Member

why would she care if YOU thought she was a dime or not... as long as her man thinks she's a dime then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

didn't really want to chime in, but I hate when guys on this site acting like a girl being a dime means everything in the world, it's good to know that every guy on the site is a stud themselves ya know
    test
  15. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yal (and by yal i mean those females including u who posted some nonsense) aint emotional/ sensitive/ irrational

its just u act like your the only person on the planet

selfish if u ask me
    test
  16. tight-eyes

I would be, wouldn't I..?
    test
  17. tight-eyes

The object wasn't for you to agree with the rants... it was for folks to be able to express themselves freely. Get over it, already.
    test
  18. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

fuck that Samii, i don't care what u look like u could be shabba ranks' stunt double, lemme get some maufuckin points too...
    test
  19. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

oh yea ladies, u should of expected cats to react this way, but then again yall don't kno shit about the opposite sex either, so maybe yall ain't see it coming...
    test
  20. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.