Political correctness aside... I'm a straight up sexist...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by tight-eyes, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

rofl

no wonda your ass is on here bitching about how to make a relationship work

look @ ya fuckin personality

u only human, realise this and then reality might make sense to you

shit, its females like yal that remind me that im blessed to have a real woman in my life

no offence u just a flake, nothin wrong with it
    test
  2. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

word @ rich, its not a gender thing as much as its a human thing.

and lmao@
    hahhhhaaaaahahaha
    test
  3. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

this is why most u brauds can't find niggas that don't only want to pipe it and bounce, looks like the females in here r the ones who CAN"T compromise.. and i would make my own lil list but that shit would be waaaaaaaaaay too long....
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

wow... I didn't really mean for this to turn into a bashing session against one another, it was moreso to express sexist views we might have... but I guess the bickering was to be expected all the same. and, again, we're not here to defend/justify our views nor are we supposed to be attacking one another, so all the name-calling and calling folks out is unnecessary. we all have views like these, whether we admit it or not... we're just here acknowledging that. so if we can all agree to grow up and communicate like adults this might even be productive... let's try that out, shall we..?

Anyway... a few more:

- men need to take out the garbage... always... even if you don't live with your girl... it's stinky and nasty and I don't want to deal with that shit... if you're spending any amount of time at my crib, take out my garbage when you go.

- I really don't believe women to be the weaker sex (my way of pussyfooting around the fact that I think men are at times)... physically, yes... but I think (some) mens' need to feel dominant and in control of women speaks to their actual weakness/insecurity... there is nothing more fragile than the male ego

- I agree w/~S*T*A*R*M~ in that men are just as, if not more, confused than women... they want to be in charge and lead when its suits them, but also want to shirk accountability when it's convenient... sexual/reproductive responsibility, for example. you can't have it both ways, guys... if you want us to respect that you can "lead", then man up and show us how it's done... lead by "example", walk the walk... cause from the looks of things, a lot y'all ain't doin' such a great job taking care of your own business, so you really can't expect us to entrust you to lead or make decisions for us.

- women aren't mind readers, either... speak up

- your balls... seriously... maintain them... the entire "groin" area, actually... trust, it'll be worth it ;-)

- don't compare me to the chicks in the videos/magazines, and I won't compare you to the cats on "MTV - Cribs"... deal..?

- stop crying about all women wanting "thugs" and woe is you - the nice guy... "niceness" isn't a factor in garnering a woman's attraction... stop convincing yourself that you're getting no play just because you're "nice", what you are is a "doormat"... you're not entitled to a woman's attention/love/body just because you're "nice" to her... and stop turning into bitter jerks once you convince yourself that women want "assholes"... go get a backbone and do some fucking push-ups or something

- men are just as/more emotional than women... you may express it in differently, but anger, rage (and its manifestation: physical aggression), pride, etc are all emotions... stop acting like you're more rational just because you don't cry when you get upset... and stop acting like you're not "emotional" just b/c you're able to stifle your feelings... being an emotional cripple ain't healthy, either

k... that's all I could muster up for now... I'm sure more will come to me later.

I'll be back to post some of my sexist views for the ladies, too... just to keep it really real.
    test
  5. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

test
  6. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

I'm not sure who this was directed, but it's not that serious. I think the responses were all in good fun. Nothing malicious was directed at you, so no need to take it to a personal level.

& T, I didn't mean to bash lol that was the aftermath of my new year's weekend.. I had plenty to get off my chest
    test
  7. tight-eyes

girl, you straight... you know I was only talking to these dusty ass boys *evil, deep throaty feminist laugh*
    test
  8. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

lmao@ dusty ass boys, ain't u like 30 plus on the internet tellin people ur sexist views? bwahahaha, why dont u go have a round table tea cup discussion wit all the other rusty ole hags round ya way, well nevermind, if u had people to talk to in real life u wouldn't be on here kickin ya Sexist Views... bwahaha
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i wasnt even tryin to offend/insult/attack anybody, i was simply usin your comments as a guideline for my counter-comments

its all good tho...if u trully think that way...coo

to be really honest, i'm not a sexist person, i met alotta dumb ass ppl in the world, and i must say most of them were men

BUT...i will say, women cant drive worth a damn....and it seems like ALL of you are alil narcisistic when it comes to certain things...
    test
  10. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Wtf is that suppose 2 mean [?]
    test
  11. tight-eyes

in a nutshell (no pun intended), clear the underbrush - keep it neat and fresh - and you're likely to get better/more frequent head service.
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I just got out the shower, my balls are freshly shaven, base and region trimmed. Women love my cock.
    test
  13. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

wow@STARM!!!...

All y'all wildin' in this thread..
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

And another thing...

-Just because a woman chooses to have more than 2 or 3 kids with her HUSBAND does not make her a "baby-making machine"... being a mother is the most difficult job in the world and should accrue all of the reverence and accolades it deserves instead of contempt from cold, bitter feminists who think that denying their femininity makes them "strong" (got this idea from watching the Soul Food series today when Bird called her sister that)

-Quit mistaking being a bitch (loud, tactless, argumentative, manipulative, rude, profane, etc.) with being "strong"... you're a slave to your reckless emotions more than you are a master of stability and self-control

-"Pussy power" is fake power... quit being whores to get ahead.

-If you're a proponent of the "men and women are equal" idea, then that means you should reject chivalry, which at its root, is subversive to women and treats them as the "weaker vessels."

-Just because you cry and throw fits doesn't mean you're more emotionally mature than men... it's means just the opposite... men don't stifle their emotions, we MANAGE them and let our brains direct our paths since emotions are fleeting and lead to fickle, indecisive decision-making.

-Clothes can't make you "look fat"... and quit asking us if it does, because you can't take the truth.

-How you gonna call men liars, when you're walking around in high heels, weaves, make-up, colored contacts, padded bras/implants?

-What you project is what you're going to attract... don't expect us to look past anything to see your mind, heart or personality if you're doing such a great job at displaying your more physical assets... and you love the attention, but protesting it makes you feel above superficialities in your own pretentious, hypocritical way.

-Ever thought the reason you can't keep a man is because you won't give head? Sexual dissatisfaction is probably the number 1 reason why people (men and women) cheat... so if you want to keep your man at home, then slob his knob and make it sloppy and good... and we shouldn't have to beg or ask, especially when Tamika across the street is willing to give it to us without hesitation.

That's all for now... I love this!
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Ooooh, oooh one more and I'm out...

-Abortion is murder and has nothing to do with a woman's right or her body... pregnancy is not a fuckin' disease that you "cure" with a trip to the clinic... but if it should stay legal, it should be fair, which means the father's consent should be required before any abortions... hell, his parental responsibility only matter when you decide to keep the kid??? And he has no say if you decide to vacuum it out??? Oh, I think not
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Real talk

Props!
    test
  17. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

men wouldnt be "dogs" if hoes kept there legs closed

football is on SHUT THE FUCK UP

ull go outta way for a man thats fuckin u right

if a man doesnt want u why do you thinkin havin a baby by him will make him change his mind

learn how to fix some shit

u cant drive and we're better cooks

stop usin that PMS bullshit everytime u get a attitude
    sometimes ur just bein a asshole

im not a mind reader

dont ask me do u look fat cause i will say yes

oprah has billions of dollars no thnks to a man
    on the other hand your ass is broke stop ridin her coat tails

yes u do have to be good in bed
    some of you think you can just lay there
    get up on this dick and ride

yes im goin out with my nigg@ again this weekend
    i dont say shit when you wanna cluck in that circle of hens u called friends all day on the phone

dont ever asscuse me of cheatin unless u have solid proof

stop listenin to your ugly fat ass no dick gettin friends about how i aint shit

u want sex just as bad as me
    tryina hold out on pussy is hurtin u 2
    u just think i'll cave first but you want this dick so stop bullshittin

sometimes bitch is necessary
    test
  18. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

*sighs* Speedy baby.. I knooow! I have quite a weekend to discuss with you! We'll talk.
    test
  19. yet you wanna drop that attitude when it pays to show how independant you are, and how you pay for all your own things. How am i suppose to respect a woman who thinks I should pay for everything? Thats just greedy.

Your mammary glands do not give you special rights to have your own way whenever you want, and im sure youve got something to say about men who believe they should have their own way just cus they are men

fine, just dont tell me what to do, either, like how ambitious I should be, what job I should have, what car I should be driving, how big my bank balance oughta be.

never demonized oprah dont even watch her show.

So let me get this straight, you are being sexist towards men by showing that women will let a lil dick slide on the basis of having a nice car and a lot of money to replace it. number 5 made these kind of women look shallow on 3 accounts. Men are the victims, because of the uncontrollable circumstances of their biology. If you with a man just because he is well endowed, then it is on equal par with men who go with a woman just because she has a nice body.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^BBG, you're breakin' the rules... no judgements or bashin' another person's post.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.