Political correctness aside... I'm a straight up sexist...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by tight-eyes, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I think we need at least one thread here where we can throw caution to the wind and just KEEP IT REAL... post up your sexist thoughts/ideas... theres no need to defend or justify them... just post them... and the rest of us promise not to bug out or blast you for your views, b/c we're all adults and realize that some of the stuff others post is likely to offend... this is just a venting session... weenies need not apply (lol... damn... that was sexist, too).

I'll even start it off...

1) I think men should pay... for everything... all the time... if you don't even offer, you lose points
    2) compromising sucks... I'm a woman... I have boobs... just give me my way, dammit
    3) fellas... don't tell me what to do... ever... you clearly don't know what the fuck you're doing, either
    4) Oprah is a God... respect her gangsta (not really sexist... I just get tired of guys demonizing my girl!)
    5) size does matter... suck it up... only little-dick dudes have a problem with women admitting this... just be sure to make a lot of money and drive a really nice car... you'll be straight

*sigh* that felt great... I gotta be out for a few days... please don't kill one another while I'm gone.

bombs away...
    test
  2. i wont comment on the first statement u made

just dont let me see you in jerzee no time soon
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Tights is a woman after my own heart.

1) Husbands are the Heads, Wives are the Help meets... it's what God intended, stop with the post-modern bullshit... it's why you fuckers can't stay married and keep healthy relationships, because you don't know your roles... stay in your place.

2) Men are the ones with the dicks, so that means WE do the fuckin'... women get fucked... it's not the other way around.

3) Oprah is a bitter soon-to-be lesbian... she doesn't trust men nor yield to the natural power that they have... which is why she won't marry Stedman... fuck her!

4) Don't get mad when men call you a slut because of the way you dress... stop with the false advertising if you don't want the attention... men respect LADIES who carry themselves as such... not bitches with their titties and ass hanging out.

5) To big-booty women... it's your Ass, not your Face... that's the reason why guys be sweatin' you... stop being so fuckin' conceited... all we wanna do is fuck... but yet, you think you're fuckin' Diana Ross or some shit.

6) The word "diva" ain't nothing but a glamourized euphemism for BITCH... quit being so proud and calling yourselves that.

7) If you can't feel his dick, that means your pussy is too fuckin' big and loose... quit fuckin' so much...

8) If your pussy is made out of gold, then our dicks are made out of platinum... you should feel just as lucky that we're giving you the dick... especially when there are millions of hoes out there that want us just as bad... quit acting like you got a monopoly on pussy.

9) Baby mothers... raise your fuckin' kids and stay out of the clubs on week nights... or the prison systems will raise them for you.

10) Ever think the reason you can't find a "good man" is because your ass ain't so good yourself? Re-evaluate the choices you make... stop vilifying the men for your mistakes and rallyin' around your "you go girl" sisters to boost your fragile egos

Yeah, that did feel good... I know you created this thread to bait me, tights... and it worked... now I gotta go smoke a blunt, smack my wife and tell her to give me some sloppy head.

test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

lmao @ me trying to bait you... guilty conscience, much..?

And here here @ smoking a blunt... I'm on my way out the door to go handle that AS WE SPEAK! See you guys next week!
    test
  5. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Ignorant's post gets 2 thumbs up.
    test
  6. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

dAMN Ignorant lowered the BOOM w/ that post!
    test
  7. 81sweetness

81sweetness brunette's do it best!

I protest lesbians!....cock is the way of future...literally.
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i'm not really sexist...i just think ya'll cant drive worth a damn and ya'll have NO mechanical inclination when it comes to fixin somethin or puttin something together...

you right....we pay for dinner, we pay for everything that is FOR the RELATIONSHIP...not for YOU....diamond rings and necklaces are given when we FEEL like you deserve em, not when u ask for em......

ya'll always expect the world to stop for you, but as soon as a brotha needs a lil somethin, ya'll hard to budge...its not US that needing the compromising...its ya'll.......

lmao...so u finally admittin that ya'll dont ever kno what the hell ya'll doin....WE dont kno what we doin UNTIL ya'll ASK for the help....then all the sudden we "Mr. Problem Sovler"

but dont let us TELL you to let us fix the problem...because then we're "Mr. thatniggadontknowwtfhedoin" again...

fucka oprah

u right...

but u gotta ask urself....if u wit a man for the car he drives, do u really expect him to be with you because of your personality?

fair trade.....
    test
  9. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

the pussy is a muscle it contracts...we push 8lbs babies out and it returns to prebaby elasticity a couple of 7-8in dicks (if we are luck) is not going to change that fact...the pussy is not a punchin bag stop trying to beat it up all the damn time (every few days is cool :wink:)

I cosign yes size does matter but big dick fellas dont get to cocky just because a man owns a 757 does NOT mean he knows how to fly it.

I whole heartly agree with tight eyes the "man" should pay for the date, if he doesnt there will be no second date

we are not your damn maids...if you drop something pick it up, put your clothes away and don't leave dishes on the counter...hampers and dishwashers were made for a purpose learn their purpose; also if I took the time to cook you are not helpless come make your own plate from time to time.

yes the man is the head of the house but if he has no one willing to follow him he needs to take a look in the mirror and learn his role and how NOT to abuse it.
    test
  10. Young Marc

Young Marc AKA Jae Skrilla

some good points have been made in this thread so far......
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm anxiously awaiting samii so sexii's post in this topic... I know she gon' handle it for the women, but because she's a woman, her responses will be limited... Ha!

I kill me :()
    test
  12. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

oprah is some fat black lady who drops n picks up weight more then a drug dealer

girls should no there place... dont be tryn to talk when im buyin a whip or some shit makin me look like a fuckin moron

women should cook clean n make babies

"Why dont women wear watches?"
    "Because there is a clock in the microwave"

early
    test
  13. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

ah what a lovely topic

1. stay the fuck out my phone and anything else that has to do with me I aint gonna go through your private shit just because im jealous.

2. stop being so insecure askin me if ya fat and shit its sexy when y'all act sexy.

3. you are LUCKY you are with us. realize that. you were just a random occurance in time.

4. if we aint return ya fuckin calls dont trip out and go to my mamas house or my homie's house or anybody else who has anything to do with me. i aint down with no crazy stalker bitches

5. if we ask yall out and get your number dont play games and not pick the phone up. god damn a nigga put himself out there. fuck playin games a simple no is fine.

6. speak english not womanese. we cant understand all your bullshit code. the english language is enough.

7.after a long hard day of work all i wanna do is get me some pussy and go tha fuck to bed. this plays into the wifey role. fuck grabbin my own plate i aint bustin my ass 12 hours to buy the food in the fuckin house and u tell me i gotta get my own plate? eat a dick.

8. if i wanna go out with my boys and go kick it ima do dat' im walkin out the front door and you aint sayin a god damn thing.

9. don't fuckin nag us to do something all your really doing is pissing us off and making us not want to do shit but dump your ass. a nagging bitch is like a knife in your gut.

10. final thing. WE make the money. WE bust our ass. WE call the shots. sit the fuck down and know your role. WE ARE MEN AND WE RULE THE WORLD.
    test
  14. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

hhahaha,
    test
  15. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

lol....oh boy... *shakes head @ Tight-Eyes and Ignorant*
    test
  16. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

Guys are so fucking sleazy! They are lazy asses who want to get everything and give as little as possible.

They'll tell you any kinda shit to take get your panties off so they can divided and conquer.

Men are liars. Anything to keep his foolish ass pride. He'll lie to his mama and himself as long as he can keep his dignity, fuck everything else.

What the fuck is up with your feet?!? Do any of you know what nail clippers are?

And for the ones that live alone.. you're all bums. Clean up your got damn place! Slobby ass motherfuckers.

Men are greedy! They'll have one women then still want more.. and more.. and more. Is it too fucking much to just own up and commit to one chick? Grow up and make a fucking decision already.

Everything men do is for sex.. if they're talking to you, they want to put it in your mouth.. and your ass for that matter.

As soon as a guy's dick is hard and there's an open kitty in the room, the whole world just tips on it's axis.. nothing else exists.. life is not worth living unless you smash. It's OBVIOUS blood can only flow to one of your extremeties, and your brain will lose out 100% of the time.

Men are so closed-minded! Don't wear pink.. don't cry.. act tough. Shit. It's like y'all forget that the strength and quality of your character actually means something in being a man.

Guys are NOT the "rational" sex.. idk where the fuck y'all got that shit from. If you beleive this, you live in a fantasy world.

Y'all are some confused folks. Guys will say they don't want a high-maintenance chick, yet harass any PYT that walks by.. you fuckers.. do you think we just wake up looking so good?

Men should naturally be ambitious & self-reliant. With the exception of students, if you are broke, have no car, or have no serious plans for your life by 23, you're a bum. Women are only nice to you because you're cute and don't wanna tell you to your face that you're a busta.

Guys know size matters.. but they try to compensate for it in other ways if they ain't packing. Just know, if you have a small dick, we're gonna talk about you.

All men are "scared of committment?" You poor fucking babies. You just don't want to admit that you're only looking for ass and don't want to actually put up with women. Sometimes I think men are like gay guys who like pussy.. you like the company of men but don't want to do them in bed.

Wooooooooooooooo! I'm gonna sleep GOOD tonight boy! I know I'm gonna be back. Great thread T!
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Don't get it twisted, your pussy probably stinks, they lied to you.

Of course you want us to pay for the date, you're cheap and you have no class. Go dutch, you 1950s females.

Don't come with that "Don't fight him... let's just go.... ignore him" bullshit, if we don't stand up you are going to think we are easily intimidated or cowardly. Just let me handle the mother fucker and we'll go home. Give the evil glare all night, but you're going to fuck me harder the next day because the fight got you hot.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I WAS CHECKING THAT GIRL OUT. I probably looked at her face, then her tits, and finally her ass. I was also probably comparing her to you, and 8 out of 10 times you win, so shut the fuck up already.

No, you don't know how to drive.

Yeah men are dogs, men just care about pussy, we are only after sex....Which is why you're all popping BC, whore.

If you need makeup, you need humbling.

I'm sure you think a man can remember your favorite flower, favorite movie, best memory, your song, and every other insignificant fact concerning you. But if a guy really puts in effort to do something nice or romantic for you, even if it's a flop, show some appreciation you bitches.

I understand you're bleeding from your vagina, what I don't understand is why you think your PMS is an excuse to be a fucking cunt.

Yes, you must endure 9 months of pregnancy to create life, I hear this constantly from women about why it's so hard to be a woman, stop your bitching. We as men support you, we fight the wars, die in wars, sacrifice our lives for our women and family if they were to be threatened, we run into burning buildings, we are the ones who get up in the middle of the night to go see what that noise was, we shoulder the world. Pop the baby out and shut the fuck up.

Maybe we are using you for sex, and maybe you're using us for money.

Women are indecesive as shit. I understand that as the man, you want me to make the majority of decisions, but if I throw a couple options your way once in a while, pick one, stop clinging to "I don't care" or "I don't know". Do you have a brain? Do you have an opinion?

If you're a slut, don't talk as if you aren't one, you're not fooling anybody, not even yourself. Slut.
    test
  18. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

she killed it ladies and gentlemen
    test
  19. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMFAO y'all are hillarious.
    test
  20. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

and i was about to quit postin in here not that anyone would give a fuck
    but i dont give a fuck neither
    so fuck yall

anyways....
    man us guys better have abs of steel
    or we'll get no play

everyone is superficial to looks
    everyone wants to find the dream date
    its not shallowness by men
    women do the same exact thing

man fuck that i got bills to pay
    but ill treat a women to dinner if i feel she really does care about me
    im not expectin nothin in return
    unless i do it for her all the time

i dont want no bull shit one night stand though
    if she gets with me after one night
    then how many other guys got the same thing?
    ill never really know the true answer....

i want a relationship and love
    at first i got to fight thru all the superficiality to find that though
    it really is that difficult

i got a car that gets me from point a to point b
    whats wrong with that?
    and i pay my bills and got a job and got a place to live
    other than that i dont need to completely break my pockets for some women
    cuz they come and go....

aight im done,
    peace out....
    test
Thread Status: