police shoot and kill 19y/o who didnt pay busfare

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by BasedDIGLETT, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

I respect, and envy your optimism. But it's foolish on a new level.
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

Recorded history is 5000 years old. If you live to be 100 years old, like a number of people today, you have lived roughly 1/50th the timespan of human recorded history.

That is .5 the amount of time from when the first written language was found.

Knowing that, and seeing the changes of our world in the last 100 years, I have absolutely no reason to attach myself to the modern day beliefs of what our boundaries are.

Not to mention I keep up with new developments daily, and I can tell you firsthand as a researcher, that todays world will be VASTLY different from the world 30-40-50 years from now. If you've seen half the things they have found out by experimenting on rats...

We have developed the ability to remove the fat receptor gene, which tells your body to store fat in case you cannot find food for days. Essentially if people and this gene removed, they could not get fat. The rats became muscular.
    We implanted or enhanced a gene in rats that can make them run for hours.
    We have cured blindness in rats by activating lights in their brain.

And there is new stuff everyday, and the growth is only going to move faster as time goes on.

Oh boy, what are we in for...
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

test
  4. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

Advancement in technology isn't going to stop the human population from ruining this planet, or blowing themselves off the map. Trust it.

Society has fallen and rebuilt itself an estimated two or three times. We're due for another collapse, but with all this technology you love...I see no reason for any survivors to exist.

Again though, I admire you optimism. Perhaps I'd be a happier person overall if I shared your care free perspective on life.
    test
  5. Young Meta4ce

Young Meta4ce Some of y'all is racist.

A person of interest isn't a killer and cops lie all the time...needless to say tho...niggas get killed every day, b.
    test
  6. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Quoted for truth..

funny how its so easy to separate the wise from the fools in this forum...

All it takes is a news report for some of you to label someone a piece of shit who deserved to die..

Fuck the police in general, they never had a good reputation and never will..their corruption is starting to be brought to light more and more though, and it's no coincidence, evil will not thrive foreva..

All white owned news reports aside,..what I see is a man on the floor dying and bystanders tellin cops "you're wrong"..

aint a damn thing changed..
    test
  7. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

most these posters on here aren't and should not be viewed as a representation of hip hop in its essence..they're pretenders and it shows when they post..hip hop in itself has diverted from its essence because of outside forces so it comes as no surprise that this new generation of listeners/tourists is as out of touch with the roots as they are..

They're cornball sellouts with no real connection to the culture or streets, hence they live behind screen names lmao..

I mean damn, take a look at a masterpiece like 2pacalypse Now which looked to inspire and instill strength and courage in the oppressed (mainly black americans and minorities) to bust back at their oppressors (police, White America), which is partly what hip hop is about, a conscious effort to rise out of oppressed conditions, and compare it to the attitudes of most these posters who come off exactly what hip hop taught you to resist against..

I'd say I don't cosign the majority of these cornballs on here, just a select few..
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

Have we ever gotten this far before? Not even remotely close.

And I have never heard of these two times where technology was erased forcing mankind to start from scratch again.

You know where you really have no chance to survive? In the wilderness fighting for territory with lions while going out for hunts with your spears.

Or like today, risking your life everytime you get inside an automobile.

Death is around us and always has been, so how much worse can it get? There is no death X 2.0

We are probably more likely to see an apocalypse induced from a giant asteroid hitting the Earth, than a skynet terminator situation. But we do have to be careful..

Personally, im getting genetically engineered, intellectually enhanced, and all them toys, and I cannot wait.
    test
  9. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Alright! This thread became Ray Kurzweil vs Derrick Jensen! Will civilization collapse@@@!&*%^@? is technology leading to utopia?&^%??? telos vs the eschaton! There's no real reason to think either is true, but it's a fascinating debate regardless!
    test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

He shot at people in a crowded street. Please explain what the police should have done here. "Well, if we shoot him, he might die! Lets not risk it, just turn sideways to make yourself a smaller target." Cops aren't trained to save people dying from gun shot wounds, they don't hav ethe equipment needed for it. Please grow up and enter the real world.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.