police shoot and kill 19y/o who didnt pay busfare

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by BasedDIGLETT, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

that's not what he said at all you idiot
    test
  2. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

I wish i was a mod who could do a mass clearing of all these shitty posters.

Where the fuck did they creep out from?
    test
  3. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I was thinking that....he might be guilty but Americans sure do like to presume guilt before innocence...or is it coz he was black and had a gun??

I dont the specifics of this case....lot of assumption...

But in GENERAL....cops are cowardly faggots imo...they so scared most of the time of their own jobs they need all these extra measures that infringe on normal people....like when someone is face down running up with a knee in they back and twisting they arms an shit even when they cooperate just becasue 'one time some guy tried to do something'.....

I really hate creating laws for minority incidents and creating policy for them is even worse.....it oppresses everyone else just to make a few people feel safer

PEACE
    test
  4. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

thanks for clearing the air on that one bruv
    test
  5. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

:funny::funny::funny:

man, seriously can a mod just ban; bino, temperanza, twampsin, etc
    test
  6. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

Eh.. i'm not thrilled about seeing someone shot and killed like that. Whether it's by the cops or normal pedestrians. Dude might of been a scumbag, but he didn't deserve to die because of it. Although if he shoots at the police, he's asking for trouble. You can't expect them to not shoot back. I guess in a way he might of deserved what happened because of his own stupidity. He obviously didn't think about that.
    test
  7. Thesis34

Thesis34 We fuck hot moms N shit

test
  8. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

If the police had to shoot that kid because he was already shooting at them, that's one issue. Of course, they have to defend themselves whether they're cowards or not. On this forum though people are writing that he deserved to die on the street because he may have had a connection to another murder. They're dividing the event of this kid's shooting into a situation of a police-shooting-a-suspect-in-self-defense scenario and also a situation of impromptu-criminal-trial-guilty-verdict-execution-by-shooting. It's a matter of how users of this forum are interpreting these events, and many user's interpretations reveal a sentiment that runs under virtually all historic lynch-mob activity. It's saying that some people just aren't deserving of due process and its better to string them up right away...
    test
  9. SiFu

I agree man...when an article brings up being a sexual predator its obvious where they are trying to lean public perception...I mean who can have any sympathy for a child molester right???

PEACE
    test
  10. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i'm 29.
    test
  11. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

zonal000 presenting his delusional strawman arguments once again. mark of a pseudo-intellect?

please quote one post where a poster specifically states 'he deserved to die because he was wanted in another murder', which is exactly what you're whining about. bonus points if you can somehow prove that when the person posted it, it wasn't already established in the thread that he had been allegedly shooting at police while running away, showing an obvious disregard for bystanders, not just the police.
    test
  12. SiFu

You only asked for one quote....

PEACE
    test
  13. SiFu

Here's one from the same poster, he obviously has made his mind up dude was a murderer and has tried to link the two together somehow...

Him possibly being a murderer has nothing to do with him being shot...if anything it was shooting at the police....

So then why the article and people in this thread keep bringing it up like it makes a difference???

PEACE
    test
  14. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Nah... I'm satisfied with my argument and I'm not particular interested in winning points with whoever you are. Thanks for the insult and the vacant demand to do some extra work for your sake though.
    test
  15. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

stock u filthy, get a wash
    test
  16. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

you're satisfied with an argument in which you were referring to a situation nobody had committed to yet?

yeah, i'm sure you're satisfied with it.
    test
  17. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

every post you're quoting, people are saying 'HE WAS SHOOTING AT PEOPLE' as rationalization (at least a part of it).

zonal000 was saying that they were saying 'he was a person of interest in a murder and people are saying he should die for that', which is anything but correct. you don't just remove a key point from context like that.

PEACE
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Some people say "innocent people don'r run". I like to say, "innocent people don't shoot at the police as they run" tbh. Yes, he should of got due process. No, the police did nothing wrong. This ain't the films where they can kneel down and plant a perfect knee shot to take him down then have it all patched up.

What would people propose the cops do here?
    test
  19. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

he did that shit.
    test
  20. Sinestro

Sinestro Active Member

Whatever this man was accused of is a moot point in his death, as by his own actions this man forced the hand of the police by brandishing and then using a weapon which resulted in his death.

He endangered the lives of not only the officers but the members of the public that these officers have a sworn oath to protect therefore the moment this man chose to use a weapon in public in an aggressive manor the officers had no choice but to shoot him.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.