Polar opposites

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Nu, you can think that. But to be honest, I am here to answer questions. I want to be very sure I get it right.

And I did answer that very question once already. There are no such things as vestigial organs. I wanted to be clear what he meant so I can EFFECTIVELY show him.

I've answered many questions here already. On top of that I've created a lot of posts/threads that contain a lot of information and took me a while to do so.

Also, in this very thread I typed last night an answer to your question about the Humanist agenda. You have not as much as acknowledged it.

Now, tell me who is trimming Nu'man?

Oh, are you his secretary ?
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

it's useless Nu, you can't even give Coup direct inks to the experiments carried out which have physical, tangible, real evidence

for some reason he chalks up anything scientific involving an "old earth" as computer simulations and assumptions, and then backs up his view of the "new earth" with the twisted bits of science he finds amongst the "simulations and assumptions", and never gives any actual evidence of why it works for him and not for others

it's like arguing with a tired 3 year old

Coup, you keep repeatedly claiming you know the truth and never actually explain yourself...where is your knowledge coming from that backs up this new earth crap?
    test
  3. Coup d'état

It is everywhere. You are exist in it. You will die in it.

I've told you once just a few hours ago, that I am preparing a thread.

I will answer you.

I am happy to know that you at least want to hear what I have to say. Praise the Lord.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Than explain it.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

I'll do my best. Don't expect anything tonight though...I'm just kinda lazying back and watching a game. I gotta learn about the third eye too.

edit:

eyelid
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Your particular brand of snake oil is not the least bit entertaining, just very very annoying.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

I'm not selling you anything. I'm telling you the truth.

Explain, in your own words, evolution starting from the Big Bang, through the 5 steps of it, to now.

You don't dare. You know I'll rip you up with truth.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Lolllll you must hate the new guy i cant even imagine. Hes a great addition here tho imo.
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I don't dare? Dude, get the fuck over yourself you fucking tool. I don't bother is much more accurate. The heavy lifting has been done in this thread to which you've blindly dismissed. Why would I bother to explain AGAIN what has been explained to you ad nauseum?

You're a disingenuous prick, who hasn't even a passing concern for the truth and wouldn't know it if it hit him in the face because you are a slave to religious dogma.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

That i would say is incredibly in accurate an u know it. Talking shit doesnt discredit what hes saying by the way. An u wont find his level of understanding of scripture by doing ANYTHING religious i can promise you that.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Are you sure you are not just flustered because I actually know what I'm talking about ? And this upsets your religious safe keeping ? What is it. Tell me. I'm guessing here.

I wanted to ask you if you could just give me your best evidence of Evolution. Please.
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Of course you'd say that. He's a blind Christian fanatic proselytizer. That makes him little more than a nuisance.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Pretty please.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Why don't you attack other Christians here with as much vigor Night ? Why so much concentrated aggression on the guy crippling your world view ?

I can win you to Christ. I know that. Give me time. I sense pent up something in you...you are unsure about something.

If not, drop me your best evidence for your current religion.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

What part of "annoying" don't you get? If my eyes damn near rolling out of my head at your utter audacity and arrogance to write fallacy after fallacy and dare speak of others doing so, and claiming with certainty of you having the truth, before "debate" even begins is flustered, then I'm damn flustered. You call the non religious, religious as a means to try and drop us down to your level. As if, because you are drinking the koolAID that every worldview alternate to yours also requires complete blind faith and disregard for reason.

Blanket, arrogant assumptions that you make are offensive and show your complete lack of sincerity and disregard for true discourse. Until you cut that garbage out, it's a waste of time to engage you seriously. It's a waste because you're one of two things. A. incredibly dense, to which no amount of easy to understand information will infiltrate your god box or B. a man who knows better, but uses unpopular and stupid religious opinions to push people's buttons. In either case you're a lost cause until you evolve into a sincere seeker of truth, which you are currently not.
    test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I accept that challenge actually. Your delusions of grandeur are simply too much for me to let go unchecked. You are not...*facepalm*...crippling my world view lol I'm seriously just annoyed and your offensive arrogance. Were Christianity actually true, you are still a horrible spokeperson for it.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

Well, I'll just show you then. I will make it a strong point to explain to you how your world view is just as religious as mine. I will explain it all. It will take me probably a few pages of thread, but I'm building it now.

I'll see you then and I hope you will not name call and actually debate.

Also, I asked you to list your best evidence. You don't have too. I honestly know all the points and lines of assumptions evolutionist claim as evidence. It's easy. I just wanted to get a quick victory over you, to humble your pride in the fallacy you cling to.

I'm not trying to push your buttons. You are lost with out King Jesus, so I think anything will set you off that is not mainstream indoctrination.

Good day,sir.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Let's get the thread going. Let's establish the rules of debate, rounds etc...

I'll pm you.
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Stop talking like this you faggot. It doesn't make you right, it simply makes me more annoyed. Of course we both know, that's your goal. Either that or you really are as stupid as I think you are.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

And how stupid am I ?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.