Polar opposites

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

what the fuck is wrong with you man? we've all been showing you evidence, over and over and over...and you say it's not evidence...but your evidence for it not being evidence doesn't exist, there is nothing observed that supports your beliefs in a new earth...

it's okay Coup, the God your indoctrination has forced you to believe and the jesus you hold in such high regard aren't going to change when you accept the correct truth of what it has done in the proper sense of big bangly creationisticness

and quit duckin' my shit about elemental star formations, observing supernova, and how you completely skipped over the stuff about new genes being made...
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

breathless I was talking to NIght.

I'm trying to put together a young earth post. It will take some time.

peace

And I just got home, I've been replying to your evidence as they come quickly. Sorry if it took me more than a few minutes to get the gass clouds. I planned on doing that tonight. I'm doing a lot of posting to just about everyone here, give me some time. lol

Edit: and you cannot possibly stump God. You can throw it all at me, the whole text book. I will not be stumped. Truth has a funny way of making sense. No what I mean ?
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No, no it doesn't.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Why? The world is complicated as fuck, very few people know everything that's been discovered off hand, and we still haven't found everything.

Just because you don't understand something or it's a difficult concept, doesn't mean it's untrue. Neither of us know all about how space shuttles are constructed and launched, yet they have done so.
    test
  5. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Where?
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

For the love of your fictional Christ, don't bother.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

LOL now I'm going to for sure. It will be at the very least entertaining to you.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Most have been indoctrinated, confused to the point of believing that they have no power to see things for themselves, to make calculated calls. Your spirit has been systematically taken from you. That we all have to appeal to the "experts'. It is constantly reinforced. Believe me. It's subtle at times, very obvious at others. But always the truth of why you are limited in judgment in favor of a deep rooted secular agenda.

The natural world is very explainable and observed by science. Yes. It all indicates a young earth. Just for you, you are stuck between the hard deception of evolution and the agenda of authority. Hm, social engineering ?

Science is propaganda in the form of Evolution. Not real science, because evolution is outside of science and in the religious picture. You just don't see it.

The real science is all point toward a common reality. We were created.

I will continue to explain the best I can the way I understand it. I'm not the only person in this world who knows the truth of evolution.

Why don't you humor yourself and check out the other story behind science ?
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Incorrect. I'm just not arrogant enough to go "scientific experiments? tests? research? experts? WRONG, I KNOW ALL!" like you seem to.

I've posted five times a piece of evidence to evolution, please prove it wrong.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

I can show you how it is wrong. I cannot prove what is nonexistent to be false ? you see what I'm saying ?

Evolution (big bang, stellar, cosmic, organic, macro) has no evidence. All 'research' done is assumed and pieced together to make fit. Anything not in agreement is not published. This especially true for carbon/radio active dating.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Make new threads. That way all can focus on it. That would help a lot if you really want me to answer you. And I honestly recall answering all questions you tossed at me.
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

so you're claiming you're god?

you won't be stumped?

be advised: i am using your logic you used with that "why call me good?" passage.

:numaan:
    test
  13. Coup d'état

lol man.

God and his Living Words, his truth is not mocked, false, beatable or deniable. That is what I meant. And understanding this Truth, I in turn can see deception and can not be fooled or stumped by any questions of evolution. I'm not God, I'm not all knowing. Common man.
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Explain why we have a third eye lid which does nothing plz
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Never heard of a third eye, well not sure if what I'm thinking is what you are asking. Do you ask in metaphor ? Or literally as in like a third eye ? This will help. A diagram or some rhetoric from what you think true would also help.

Thanks dude.
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Eyelid. Human vestigiality, look it up.
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you know what would help?

if you actually read what other posters are posting.

test
  18. Coup d'état

test
  19. Coup d'état

Know what would help ? If you could explain evolution for me. From big bang all the way through stellar, chemical, planetary, organic and Macro.

Thank would be awesome. Oh , provide evidence for each. Good luck.
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you obviously aren't reading, you're merely trimming.

i've seen mrjdm post that question roughly 8 times already.

and by the end of it you ask him about a third eye, when he's speaking about eyelids.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.