Polar opposites

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

not if they have the creator of the sun. They had the life giver, prior to the suns actual creation. the sun is a substitute for something God provided them that they needed.
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Still no explanation?
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I run into this a lot. It's one of the 50 or so debate fallcies. Just becasue I don't agree with you does not mean I'm dumb or do not understand what you belvie.

I'll say this, I understand how evoultion "works".

You interpret in the paradigm and in the assumption that evolution is true. It's your world view. That is how you see it. It is your lens of the world around you. And it's your religion.

Marco only happens in your mind. You can imagine it happen eloquently, but it is not reality.

The fact remains that new genetic information is never created. It is only lost and that is only seen by harmful mutations.

Every example of evolution is really just an example of variation.

The text books will use fruit flies as examples for evolution. They put those flies in microwaves, they x-rayed them and did a lot of this kind of stuff to them in labortories...and those flies mutated. They got flies with curled wings, they could not go anywhere. From this they also got a fly with no wings...those crawled. And yet, fruit flies have yet become anything but fruit flies under anything YET devised (like microwaving).

Conclusions from the fly experiments:

1. all mutations observed were inferior to the original fly.

But they also concluded that fruit flies have evolved as far they can go. There is another conclusion: maybe fruit flies were doing fine until you got a hold of them in your laboratory.

God made them right to begin with. Is this something you can even consider as an option ?

The text books say: Learn to think critically. Asking, "do you think humans are still evolving?" What kind of question is this ? It's like asking "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" If I answer yes, I'm admitted to doing it, same as no. That question has a built in assumption. That is not a fair question or is it critical thinking.

That is a Soviet style indoctrination type question.

Evolutionist also teach that animals with similar bone structures must have a common ancestor because they are alike. Why can't it be that we have a common designer ? Just because an alligator has homologous bone structure similar to some bones in the human body does not mean anything of evolution, nor proves it. Yet they teach it that way and say grandpa may be an alligator.

Conclusions from comparative anatomy:

1. Many animals have similar forlimb structure.

2. They say then, they must have a common ancestor.

3. All this helps prove we came from a rock.

Darwin considered ^ this to be the strongest single class of evidence for his theory. It is now called the biometric law.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

1) How do you know what the flys used to be like? What if they evolved into what they are today?

2) And the fruit flys who mutated, died. Natural selection, evolution.
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

how does one explain the occurrence of animals like bats, or turtles?

there's no proven predecessor for those animals in the fossil archive is there?

again, i might come off sounding like i'm making statements but i'm honestly asking.

:numaan:
    test
  6. Coup d'état

You assume it's coming from one book. I draw from available information just like you can. But many avenues for atheist are really narrow.

There is no single evidence for a 14-20 (it changes a lot, 1950 it was like 5 billion...it changes to keep making evolutionary big bang right) billion yera old uni. It's a theory biased on noting, but an agenda beyond you.

It's all connected to evolution. You have to define it. There are 5 steps that atheist lump into one.

1. cosmic
    2. chemical
    3. Organic
    4. planetary
    5. Macro
    6. micro/variation (this happens)

The first 5 are religious and have no evidence WHAT SO EVER.

You have to listen to everybody. Not just the Religious Evolutionary Establishment.

You know the speed of light varies ? They actually STOPPED it. So, the assumption that the speed of light is a constant through time is untrue.

The universe is probably stretched billions of light years apart, but does not indicate the age.

Do you understand the war going on since the fall of man ?
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Natural selection in an artificial environment alien to nature, ok dude. Evolution in the lab ? The flies were fine in nature. It was a controlled experiment that proved nothing, except flys are best left in nature. Where they were and have been flys since the creation of the world. It didn't not even prove variation in that experiment, whick is known to be true. To say nothing of Macro evolution.

1. there is no evidence for MACRO
    2. Nothing evolves outside it's KIND

Mrjdm you are welcome to believe what you do. I'm not stopping you. I would like if you want to keep conversing to provide me specific evidence.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You've ignored this example twice
    test
  9. Coup d'état

I was confused as to what you mean. If you can please restate that in another way so I can understand it.

And it was responded to Lyrical Pree, so I was not going to bother since it was not primarily intended for me to answer.

Just re say it...I'm honestly unsure what you are saying.
    test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Many mammals and birds have a transparent third eye lid (ie: camels use to so sand doesn't go in there yes). In the corner of a humans eye, we have an undeveloped third eye lid like that due to the fact we don't need a third eye lid. Why would it be there undeveloped?
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

so ur saying that man has evolved to be bigger and badder then those of the past?

poor example

b/c if that's true then why aren't alligators as big as the prehistoric ones? why isn't every thing just HUGE? you wanna know why man gets taller and why their life span get's longer? b/c medicine.. b/c how we process food and the foods we eat today.. man eats a ton more of meat then it did back then.. and a whole lot more of process meat.. as for the third eyelid thing i don't know what the heck ur talkin about or its relevance
    test
  12. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

What natural predators to gators have? They don't need to be huge. It would also make it harder for them to hunt in shallow water.

Man doesn't eat more meat, most of the food we buy is processed, which is just random empty crap. Even the starving kids in Africa are taller than men used to be, the food has nothing to do with it. Stop spouting shit you know nothing about. Medicine doesn't make you taller. At all.

The third eyelid thing has been explained twice, you should learn to read.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

clearly you don't know what u are talkin about.. if a aligator was big enough why would it have to hide it could just roam around and eat whatever it wants shit evolution would suggest it grows wings too.. and its legs turn into wheels so it can go faster..

starving kids in africa aren't gettin taller where did u hear that? oh wait ya it makes sense my wifes from africa, they feed there baby's HELLA milk. their diet is very different then ours. and you conception of africa is ignorant. b/c not everyone in africa is starving.. ur theory is a looooose one at that.. thirdly medicine prolongs life as i stated.. foods effect our growth as i stated.. also.. we do eat more meat now a day u stupid dunce.. how the fuck would u think we dont do u underrstand how much work cave man hadda go thru to kill an animal? they lived offa berries and vegies for the most part and worms maybe... the world does it a lot more processed food compared to the past and it has been genetically modified.. everything im saying is true your just denying it to hold on to ur stance.. understandable..
    as far as the third eye lid why we have an underdeveloped on all i can say is. just b/c it looks like that doesnt mean it is necessarily. again another point u hold onto for sake of arguement
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Well, this is a fair question, I see how you are still wearing blinders. What will happen with evolutionist is that they will see this through their religious world view. And assume it's vestigial/evolution in process/or along the those lines.

What this does prove is noting in favor of your religion. ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that this is in lid is a useless third eye lid ? No you are not. It probably has a use. There is no such thing as an useless part of the body.

Can I ask WHY YOU think it is undeveloped ? Why so ? How so ?

What you are doing here is presenting me with COMPARATIVE ANATOMY as examples of evolutionary examples. Similarity is best explained as a common designer.

DNA is also not good for your case either. Because it is best explained by a designer.

We know no new genetic material is possibly created. It's impossible. It can not be selected for (new DNA BASES/GENES). Traits can, traits that are already there can be expressed in fluctuations in populations over time. Darwin only observed this. So, variation is possible. There are limits.

You already gave me an example with your Knights in Europe. Which was variation (micro).

Evolution is the religion of death. A humanist world view where man will be come god.

So are you beginning to see how this only happens in your mind ?
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what? how is it?

how is it even a religion, it's a theory based on extensive research.

i don't know what a humanist constitutes.

but people who believe in evolution don't believe they'll become god.

:numaan:
    test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No you don't. Clearly.

Also, I got a hearty laugh of the audacity you have to mention fallacies. YOU, are a walking logical fallacy.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Shouldnt natural things be rather simple to understand and explain. Thats usually how truth is. No? How come no one ive ever met understands evolution completely. Whys it take a scientist to understand it begining to end
    test
  18. Coup d'état

even scientist don't understand it beginning to end. A common card played is "this is not my expertise, I am not qualified to have thought on that...ask the the other fields" and so it goes.

We live in a society set up to appeal to authority over everything. Scientist are the experts, we are the consumer sheep to be handled. Nothing is OK to think about unless an expert on TV clears.

The appeal to authority. 1984 anyone ?
    test
  19. Coup d'état

Same here, I laugh at you guys. But tbh, I pray for you.

You guys believe that nothing, really nothing, exploded from a dot the size of a period on this page, into everything. And that this everything (mostly hydrogen) evolved chemically into the periodic table, and that these new elements form gas clouds into planets, and that earth was formed from rock, and it rained on the rock and it cooled, and the torrential rains created the oceans, and the rain made the ocean soup come alive and that life evolved from this soup. LOL

There is not real science to back this, not no once of evidence. It's all fantasy. It is mixed in with a little bit of good science and thus you believe. What you do not know is that you have been massively deceived for many years in PUBLIC schools.

Why do you think we have public schools, really ?

Now, this is the point where you call me names and say I don't understand how your religion works. Boil the fancy words down and this is what you believe. What I said above. And you know it.

No matter what. If you believe in Evolution then you have to accept that you came from intimate rocks. There is no way around it. This is your truth. Religious truth. It is completely false by the way. And I just don't think that. I'm going point by point over the evidence they use for MACRO evolution and it is all religious, only happening in the mind. Evolutionist use variation (micro evolution) as examples to claim proof for macro. There is a lot more to why evolution is wrong. You have no idea.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

First, it's biased on religious dogma. And a hardcore belief in it. Extensive research ? Show me some.

According to the humanist view point (Humanist is a world view on a foundation of Evolution and means that eventually humans can be come God)

In the bible: Genesis 3:1 We learn where Satan first begins his deception that calls to kill off humanity and bring us away from God unto hell. He lies to Eve telling her to be like God, for Satan hates that we are made in God's image. This dumb theory of Evolution and the humanist view point roots in: (remember, Evolution is a Humanist world view to become like Gods)

Genesis 3:1-5
    The fall of man

Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Romans 5:12

Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned

Life came first, then death by and because of sin. As you will see, the humanist world view, founded hard by Evolution, is COMPLETELY opposite and perversive from the Word of our living God. Starting to see this ?

Doubt of Gods word is because of Satan and this happened from the start. Right then and there Evolution got started and it did not begin with Darwin.

Theories of man evolving from lesser organisms into Godly ones has been taught throughout the ages. The Egyptians taught that man evolved from a fungus out of the Nile river (Mosses was taught this!), the empire of Greece taught different forms of it too...Darwin made it very popular. Satan is a liar, you can not become God. Though Lucifer wants to: We look onto the book of

Isaiah 14:12-14

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

It's important to note how Satan tricked Eve into eating from the tree of knowledge. He put a little truth into the lie so that it would seem right. But there was also poison ...Again, tell a lie mixed in with a little truth it may be believed.

Are you starting to learn that with the Evolution world view (humanism) up is really down, and down is really up ? This is their philosophy, it goes 100% against God. I tell you the truth. I am not crazy brother, but a servant of God.

Meet the Humanist TEN COMMANDMENTS

[​IMG]

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDE STONES
    1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

(the stones are in several different language).

Located in Northern GA.

Are you starting to see where and why evolution fits in ? Wake up. NWO anyone ?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.