Polar opposites

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@ busta
    You can't prove God. Man is not capable.

An agreed consensus does not prove anything either. The majority consensus is that Grandpa was an ape like ancestor. This however is completely untrue.

I agree about UFOs. I'm doubtful but if it's true, God willed it.
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So you're too thick to prove your viewpoint, and instead act like an annoying cunt to cover up that you're a braindead moron. Lol@you asking for evidence of the big bang and evolution, but then saying god can't be proven.

You're a fucking idiot.
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol for once I wasn't the meanest atheist. I really had to try though, dude is extremely pompous with cunt like tendencies. Thank you for saying what I wanted to.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

You base your entire world view on one document
    You assume that. I don't. I base my world view on truth.

My worldview accounts for corroborations between, chemistry, physics, math, archeology and several other fields of study, ANY of which contain more accurate information about the world than the bible of the tribal desert god

If you knew what you were talking about you would know that it is chemically and physically impossible for a universe to form out of nothing. You world view manufactures facts from theory and assumption. You corroborations are all bad interpretations to uphold the religion you hold on to. You can't fuse past iron, how are higher elements created ? Which came first ? Why do some galaxies spin backward and brake laws of conservation of mass/angular momentum ? It contradicts big bang. These are only minor problems. I'm still hoping you will provide evidence so I can begin to talk about it.

Acrhaeology ? you mean the fossil record ? This is a another bad line of evidence because there is no fossil record.

the geological column does not exist anywhere in the world. It only exist in text books, not reality. This column is VERY important to hold evolution together. It is so false. If it were true it would hold tried and tested, because it's true after all right?

fossils are repeatedly found out of layer, many relating to humans. Artifacts are often found in layers of 'ages' not possible because they should of not existed yet. This is a huge problem and is ignored. Rock layers are undistributed.

Evolution? Evidence? We've SEEN it.

Have we ? Give me your best explanation and evidence. We shall talk about that. Make a new thread. I understand evolution. I was a student of it. There absoultly no evidence.

EVERYTHING THAT IS in all of reality, is composed of complex elements, which ALL come from simpler ones. These elements can be found in abundance in stars and stars explode.

You are right. It is indicative of a Creator. Stars do explode you are correct. there are 11 trillion stars for each person on Earth today, just in our galaxy. And not one star has been observed to be forming. Only dying. There are only theory's that work in beliefs and in computer simulations to explain it. And it's religious.

They say stars have to explode to make new ones. Often a huge (vast) amount of stars at once have to explode just to form one. This does not make sense.

Boil down your belief and yes, in the begging was soup or dirt or rock. Life just poofed out of a soup. This soup came alive and then learned how to have offspring.

Also like I said, my world view is a collaboration is many areas of information and yours is static dogma

Trust me, you are just as dogmatic in your religious beliefs. There is no evidence for what you believe and you have not provided anything, still.

Insted of coming at eachother with a 1000s points. Just make a thread,one by one with evidence. You have none. But try.

Peace
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

^^^ Stopped reading riiiiiiight here. Please just go die, you are a joke. And a bad one at that.

Edit: humored you a bit and read more. Are you Kirk Cameron?? lol
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Things evolve, there is no question about that. If you doubt it, go to a museum in Europe. Armour of the knights would not fit men of today. Recognize that many of the knights were considered to be the warriors of the time, and as such needed to be larger than the general population. Knights armour in Europe museums is generally designed for someone a little over 5 ft tall. Many of the larger, stronger men of today are over 6 ft.
    That's an evolution within just a couple hundred years.
    What about horses? Skeletons of ancient horses have been found that are little over 2 ft tall. We certainly wouldn't be able to ride those horses, but the horses have evolved because they needed to be large and strong enough to evade their predators. In the process of horses and other "prey" animals getting larger, predator animals have also evolved to be larger so that they can get a meal.
    The existence of evolution is not in question.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

that "evolution" you speak of is all because our food has been altered and steroids have been added to make bigger crops faster.. an intelligent hand has part in that.. not nature..

but maybe im wrong amiright?
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Things evolve, there is no question about that
    Is that so ? No question ? Why is there no evidence. Please give me some so I can get into it. I know all the rhetoric and examples. You choose.

That's an evolution within just a couple hundred years.

Guess what ? They are still human. They will produce human offspring. You gave an example of micro 'evolution' which happens. There are thousands of different types of dogs, they are still dogs. They will not produce a banana. Or grow wings. Or create new genetic material to do so. Only a decrease in genetic material is observed: mutations. This is counter evolution.

You know what ? the only evidence offered to support Macro evolution is example of micro.

You only are giving examples of that. No debate there.

However, a horse will never evolve into a different KIND of animal.

THERE ARE LIMITS TO MICRO
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Yep, you're wrong. Explain evolution from before humans were able to do that. Explain how many species of animals (including one species of primate) have a third transparent eyelid in the corner of their eye to help them see, while humans (who now have no use for a third eyelid) only have a small remnant of one?
    test
  10. Coup d'état

1. macro and micro evolution is a confusing topic for atheist. Common problem. Farmers depend on micro to stabilize traits in food that are efficient to feed. Corn will never fly.

Time is your magic word. That is why the theory depends on it and interprets all matter that way. In that light. Wrong.

Genetic matrial is already there.
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So your idea of evolution is waking up with tiger claws or wings? Lawl. You don't even know what you're arguing.

12 Elegant Examples of Evolution | Wired Science | Wired.com

Did god make the animals legs larger?

Yah done.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

theres tons of things theyve watched "evolve" and adapt

like microbes and viruses, and plants etc etc

evolving is not a myth

and no im not gonna go search the internet for you and state examples

i couldnt be bothered, but its true
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

you cant argue macro evolution with only proof of micro evolutional, adaptation.
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Evolution? A LIE!

Invisible man in the sky made everything, never explained where he came from or how he came about? No proof and you've admitted you can't prove it's existence?

[​IMG]
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

niether can u prove one animal changes into a completely new one, which should still be happening, but doesnt. And we should be able to find transitional species but cant.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Gods existance is prior to people places and things. Hes prior to Life. Before anything was created he was. Something ever existant needs no creator.
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Actually, it does
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

don't plants need the sun to grow?

photosynthesis?

:numaan:
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

so something that is, was, and always will be needs a creator.
    something that is outside of creation and outside of time needs a creator and a beginning or an end?

sure bout that?
    test
  20. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

lets ask yourself all of these things, ok, you are so intensely positive of these facts that you know, by all this evidence you have, which is coming from one book, one, poisoned, religious book...

I'm seriously curious what your reasoning is for knowing so strongly against evolution and the 14 billion some odd year old universe, while basing it entirely on the bible's ability to refute scientific, physical evidence, not from it even directly sayin evolution doesn't happen, but just because it's not mentioned
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.