Polar opposites

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I still dont think there is any proof that there is a god and hes a man and he cares what religion you are
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Ask a question and don't misqute what I said into something that does not make sense to what I wrote.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

There is no proof for God. Only strong evidence, common sense and logical reasoning. IN the way of truth is evolution, the propaganda of science for agenda (not all science is bad) and deception. But for me, I have the proof. It's my faith and the Holy Ghost sent on Pentecost.

Start asking questions. Start thinking.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but there is strong evidence on the side of science too.

and again man i believe in god. Im good, me and god are great companions

I just dont find the need to follow a religion

and common sense tells me god doesnt care what religion you are.

i dont even think god thinks it just is.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Science is a process of gathering knowledge. It is not an entity. People talk about 'science' like it's a thing. THERE IS NO SCIENCE FOR OLD EARTH , EVOLUTION OR BIG BANG>

Religion is poison. There is only truth. God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.

But you better understand God and know what he wants. He created you, he makes the rules. He can judge his creation.

You simply cannot make up God in your head. This is a humanistic new age system. You cannot define rules and place them and hold God to them. you are a mere human. Do you understand what I'm saying ?
    test
  6. Coup d'état

This is your theory and religion. You are manufacturing Facts out of assumptions and THEORIES.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I do understand god

were tight like i said

and its told me i dont need to follow a religion so i dont
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Well, I'm happy to hear that. Just who is you God and how big is he ? Whos Jesus to you ?
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thanks bro

jesus was a man

i think he lived

and i dont think god is a he or a her... and how big is it? Its the biggest
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Why do you only think he was a man like you or I ? What lines of evidence do you draw from ? What sources taught you this ? When was this lie exposed to you ?
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok fine he didnt live

makes no difference to me
    test
  12. Coup d'état

lol

Just don't shut it out man. As far as I can see, anything is a possibility to you.

IF you are looking for truth it will reveal.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

all im saying is that i believed there was a man named jesus. Man as in if i looked at him, hed look like a man.

i dont care if he had a solid gold heart or shit for brains. I think a dude named jesus was around and people saw him.

and i found it already

it was revealed to me that god doesnt give a fuck what religion you are
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

my bad i thought galaxy ment solar system.. or i confused the two.. but u answered my question. there was no super nova near earth or in our solar system b/c if there was we'd have been all fucked up a long time ago right?

or am i wrong idk.. i have no background in these areas b/c i basically shut science out in school b/c i didn't believe it
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol you cant discredit all science man cuz the bible said so

some shit is a fact and can be proven
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

true^ and fair point.. i guess i allowed sin to enter me when i coveted the "word" over the words of man.. but all i know is i felt an inner conviction that what they teaching us is a lie and propaganda to steer man away from needing god to explain life..

it's something i hold on to dearly and i don't understand it or know why.. b/c im a sinner. i am as sinful as the heathen.. but yet i still hold on to god with all my might.. it doesnt make sense why i would be a son of god.. it would be easier to just say god isn't real.. but for some reason I WONT
    test
  17. Coup d'état

I agree. I am not against science really.

Just Evolution is not part of real science. This is my point.

The bible says nothing on Evolution.

Edit: just realized you weren't talking to me LOL
    test
  18. Coup d'état

He did look like a man. And he did not have long hair or even the look of the typical pagan of the day as we see of him in graven images. The modern image of Jesus was created by the Catholic Church. In truth, their representation of him is really pagan and satanic. Witch the colors and robes he is dressed is indicative of their beliefs in the occult.

Jesus had short and no beard. As custom of the day in his region of birth.

He was God in the flesh. Yes, the great Spirit came to earth as a man. Jesus.

It's amazing that gentiles believe in Hollywood UFOs and monsters and space invasion threats and the paranormal. But reject the possibility of Jesus. HM, I wonder why ?
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Still god has not been proven

neither have aliens

but UFO's are a phenomena that the world pretty much agrees on.

remember UFO doesnt mean it has to be alien, could be man made
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

This must be the most disingenuous, obnoxious post anyone has ever directed at me on the internet, and that is quite the feat. So, before I even start, congratulations I guess? LyricalPriest may be al giddy, but know that I am not impressed with your affinity to writing VERY LONG WINDED nonsense. A whole lot of stupid....is still stupid. Now then.

I've been indoctrinated? Do you even know what that means? You base your entire world view on one document. One book written by ignorant men and then sealed dogmatically. My worldview accounts for corroborations between, chemistry, physics, math, archaeology and several other fields of study, ANY of which contain more accurate information about the world than the bible of the tribal desert god.

Evidence for the big bang? I love how you theists believe in absolutely ludicrous fairytales, with zero empirical evidence to support them and "demand" evidence from the person without the actual burden of proof. Fortunately for you it's not particularly difficult to find, so I'm not overreaching.

Refer to this link: Let me google that for you

Evolution? Evidence? We've SEEN it.
    I thought about simply referring you to the first link again, but I'll throw you a bone. Refer to: Five Major Misconceptions about Evolution

Okay from here you go on to simply misrepresent what it means to take BBT over Creationism. In the beginning, dirt? Seriously GTFO and stop patronizing people. EVERYTHING THAT IS in all of reality, is composed of complex elements, which ALL come from simpler ones. These elements can be found in abundance in stars and stars explode. So is it more logical to deduce that a magic man just poofed reality into existence with his "Word" (lol magic words, you Christians are so clever), or there was a natural progression from the simplest substances in the universe to more complex?

Also like I said, my world view is a collaboration is many areas of information and yours is static dogma. And yet you make blanket assertions as true that you can't back up at all, even when you post 5000 word dissertations to attempt to do so.

So, to answer your last question. It's you, you're the pseudo intellectual who certainly has delusions of grandeur and assumes he knows WAY more than he actually does.

Nice try, though. Next time when you want to be condescending, know who you're dealing with first.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.