Polar opposites

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Evolution goes 100% against the truth in every way.

Truth: Jesus
    Earth before Sun
    Oceans before land
    light before sun
    land plants first
    Fruit tress before fish
    Fish before insects
    Plants before sun
    marine animals before land animals
    Birds before reptiles
    Atmosphere between two layers of water
    Man brought death into world
    God created man

In Evolution:: Satan
    Sun before Earth
    Land before ocean
    Sun before light
    land plants second
    Fish before fruit trees
    Insects before fish
    Sun before plants
    Land animals before marine animals
    reptiles before birds
    Atmosphere above water
    Death brought man into world (evolution revolves around this)
    Man created God
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but how do you prove it

im asking cuz if youre right, id like to believe you.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

sup sir busta (rhyme?)

to prove it is like REVERSE ENGINEERING

I can not stress to you enough the gravity of deception out there. It is in bed with our collective society. Every layer is compromised.

Trace it back. Peel back the onion. Start with the biggest road block in HISTORY to peoples faith: Evolution. It is the religion of DEATH. It counts on it to happen en masse.

List the strongest evidence for it one by one. Comb over it. See different the sides of each, see outside the heavily biased institutions, like universities, health organizations and the media. etc...EVERY THING. There are 1000s of real scientist who know the Earth is young and are Christians. You'll never hear that in the mainstream.

Also there are Even COMPROMISED DECEPTION IN THE CHURCHES TODAY. Not one nook and cranny is safe. You, God's word and his SON are your only safe guards. There is a lot of deception in 'Christan' Churches today. IT IS UGLY. Time is urgent.

Moving on,

Think about this:

There are enough stars in the universe for each human on earth today to have 11 billion each!

-We have observed less than 300 Super Novas (stars dying) and have never seen any stars in the process of forming!

-Jupiter is cooling. If the universe is billions of years old then Jupiter today would be completely cooled off. It is not.

-Our moon is leaving away from earth at about an inch per year. It causes tides every day. So since we know it is leaving we also know that it was once closer. According to inverse square law the moon and earth would be totally touching a million years ago. That explains what happened to the dinosaurs. They were mooned. LOL

-Comets have a life expectancy of 10,000 years and less. If the universe is billions of years old why do we still observe comets ?

-Earth lost 10% of it's magnetic strength. It is getting weaker. Since it was once stronger, we know that if the earth is millions of years ago it would have been to strong to support any life in the primordial soup to evolve whatsoever. So they say it reverses and such, flips and flops. This is never been true. It is made up. We know in truth that since the magnetic Field is getting weaker and that it does not "reverse" we know it is less than 25,000 years old.

-What about Pangaea ? The super content. What they don't tell you is that humanist scientist shrank down Africa 35-40% to make it fit together, even on most maps available the true size of Africa is not shown. We can fit three to four United States into the content of Africa! Also, Mexico and South America are missing. LOL

-Earth spins 1,000 MPH at the equator. It is slowing down by a fraction of a second. We know it once spun faster. Too fast it would have spun to support evolution if the earth is really millions of years old. Days would be short, wake up, go to bed, wake up, go to bed....LOL

-The Sahara desert was formed by prevailing winds in a process of desertification. It has been studied and concluded that it is about 4,000 years old. If the earth is truly millions/billions years old, why is the desert not bigger than it is today. Well, that is because about 4,000 years ago there was a flood.

Truth is, there is so much evidence that supports the bible to be 100% truth. The earth is actually only 6,000 years old and about 4,000 years ago there was a world wide flood. This flood created the fossil record, the oil, the grand canyon, the mountains and so much more that can be supported by real evidence. I will get into this really soon...Even the Ice Core samples prove the earth is not billions of years old.

We are training our kids to meditate on what man can do. Worshiping idols and what sports athletes do. Wow, he threw a ball in a hoop. Will this matter in 1,000 years. After looking at what God did, and still does, I am not impressed in what man can do.

Psalm 8:4-9

What is man, that thou art mindful of him ? And the son of man, that thou visitest him ? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou haddest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth

Do I have your attention ?
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

This is interesting. First time Ive heard it explained in comparasin like that.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

pt 2. (put together last summer. Some of this was posted in a similar thread. But I'm bringing it here again)

Let's define Evolution again. It has several meanings and ONLY ONE is scientific.

1. Cosmic evolution - the origin of time space and matter. Big Bang. Before you can have a coherent theory of Evolution you need to establish how time, space and matter came about. It's a continuum, you can't have one without the other. Can't have space without time etc...

God did it best, creating time, space and matter.

" In the beginning God created the heaven and Earth" Genesis 1

Evolutionist believe this just happened. They have the exact same problems creationist have. Both are religious.

2. Chemical Evolution - The origin of higher elements from hydrogen. I've never seen or heard a evolutionist discuss this one or address the topic. They say the Big Bang created Hydrogen and some Helium, well then how did we get all the other elements ?

Do you want me to believe Uranium evolved from hydrogen ? They say oh yeah, that was from fusion in stars! But you can not fuse past iron. Even if you could, you got a serious chicken and egg problem: What came first, the stars to make the elements ? Or the elements to make the stars ? Chemical evolution is not observed, it is purely theoretical.

It's a religion.

3. Stellar and planetary evolution - Origin of stars and planets. No one has ever observed a star forming. There is no scientific or physical evidence on how stars can form...it is not observed. But evolutionist have to have it happen. There are enough stars out there for each person on earth to own 11 trillion each. Also stars and planets cannot from from gas clouds, yet this is taught.

4. Organic evolution - Origin of life from non living material. Evolutionist believe in spontaneous life generated from non living material. How did this happen ? You can believe anything you want to believe but I want to see scientific evidence. There is none. At all.

5. Macro evolution -Changing from one kind of animal into another. No body has ever seen that happen. No one will.

6. Micro evolution - this happens though it should be just called variation. The previous 5 are all religious and are implied evidence for the other 5. If you want to believe them, that's fine. I don' care what you believe, but do not call it SCIENCE! And do not make me pay to have this taught to the next generation of kids like that is science because it is not.

The text books are constantly changing the meaning of the word Evolution. Some say: Evolution, change over time. Saying living things change over time. What happened to the first 4 stages of evolution ? Are we going to assume these happen ? They don't have a coherent theory.

Then they say Evolution can be defined as a change in species over time. Yes, species can have lots of variations but this is not really evolution. It's a lie, they want you to believe all 6 parts of the theory of evolution are true by only giving you evidence from number 6 (micro/variation).

People say, can't Micro evolution really be just Macro over long periods of time ? No. Most evolutionist will tell you that macro-evolution is just micro-evolution over longer periods of time. This is dreaming!

" The central question at the Chicago conference was whether the mechanisms underling micro-evolution can be extrapolated to explain the phenomena of macro-evolution...the answer can be given as a clear no"

Rodger Lewin "Evolution Theory Under Fire"

Let's talk about variation or micro evolution:

1. Variation certainly happens, but variation is limited. Farmers have been trying to get bigger pigs for long periods of time, but they will never get a pig the size of Texas. Cock roaches become resistant to pesticides, but never will become resistant to a sledge hammer.

: Don't bacteria become resistant to drugs ? To advance their view, evolutionist have long pointed to mutations with beneficial effects. The most common example given: mutations sometimes make bacteria resistant to antibiotics (germ killing drugs). And so, the argument goes "if mutations can make bacteria stronger they must be able to do the same for other creatures." Dr. Spetner points out that this is biased on a misunderstanding, for the mutations that cause resistance to antibiotics still involve information loss.

For example, to destroy a bacterium, the antibiotic streptomycin attachés to the part of the bacterial called ribosomes. Mutations sometimes cause structural deformity in ribosomes. Since the antibiotic cannot connect with the misshapen ribosome, the bacteria is resistant. But even though this mutation turns out to be beneficial (for the moment), it still constitutes as a loss in genetic information, not a gain. NO evolution has taken place; the bacteria are not "STRONGER". In fact, under normal conditions with no antibiotic present they are weaker than their non mutated cousins.

-From Case Against Darwin Ch. 2

That is not a process that is going to turn a rock into a person over millions of years.

2. They (creatures) produce the same kind of animal or plant. This is not evolution

3. The information for the variation was always present. The information in the gene pool is never added to. Dogs do not become pink and learn to fly.

4. The gene pool of the new variety is more limited than before and less able to adapt to future changes. Chihuahuas cannot produce Great Danes. Breeders select pre existing information.

5. So, genetic information was lost not added

6. Real evolution would require an increase in genetic complexity and not just a shift in gene frequency. How long would a Chihuahua last in the real world ?

Richard Dawkins was asked the question "Can you think of an example of a mutation that increases genetic complexity"

He was totally silent for 19 seconds, then answered, "Shut the tape off please" Because he even knew there aren't any.

There are no mutations that increase genetic complexity. You might shuffle genes around but you are never adding new genetic material.

Some text books will call it DIVERGENT Evolution. They give it a fancy name, but still a dog will never evolve into a whale or corn will never grow to produce tomato buds. Fancy names do not change the facts.

In a 100 years of selective breeding the Kentucky Derby finish times went from 127 seconds to 123. Millions and millions of dollars spent on this selection of traits suited for racing speed. I don't know if they reached the limit of horse speed or not, but I suspect they are reaching the limit. IF you really want to win the derby, why don't you breed wings on your horse and fly around the track in 12 seconds ?

Sure variations happen but there are limits. Why can evolutionist not see this ? Because there is an agenda (NWO). They want to believe that there is enough variety that a rock can turn into a human after millions of years.

The only evidence to support evolution is known lies.

You have evidence for evolution I want to see it, I really do. NO evidence ? I'm sorry, get a new theory. It works this way with everything but not for evolution, why ? It's the only way they can get rid of God.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but to play devils advocate

why should one believe you? I just wanna know what makes you right?

where did you learn this?

youd think if it held more truth than what we are being taught that somewhere a scientist who didnt wanna be down with the conspiracy would start informing everyone
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

*Facepalm*

Stop with the pseudo intellectual nonsense. Whatever stupid Christian site you got that from, probably Answers In Genesis or something equally absurd. Just...stop.

First of all, I can put good money on these not being your thoughts as you (or wherever that "information" came from) make a common mistake. Evolution, abiogenesis and the beginning/formation of the universe are ALL different subjects, because they happened a fuck ton of time apart. So the fact you just lump them all together shows how little you actually know about any of them.

You got one thing right. Evolution (among other things in science) 100% go against Christian Creationism, luckily "intelligent" design isn't the truth.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

All he did is put the points in the bible of the order of creation with the points of evolution and the order of evolution. No need to be defensive about that. Quite smart way to do things putting the info in comparasin at the same time. Never thought bout doing that.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

i'm more coninced what coup said to be true then what nitemarx said to be true of the mere fact his sounded more logical..

even nitemare x admitted it sounded logical when he called coup a psuedo-intell..
    test
  11. Coup d'état

All information belongs to God. These are my thoughts. This is what I believe. Bet away.

I add too that you have no orginal thought. You have been indoctrinated with lies.

Give me your best evidence for the big bang.

Give me your best evidence for evolution.

I will correct you. I await. I will go over each with you.

You belive that NOTHING exploded from, literally nothing. This bang is expanding, and has created order, laws, planets. From our planet, from a primordial soup life self generated from nothing, this life learned to reproduce itself. It learned to create new genetic material. Which has never been observed.

Boil it all down, you believe in the beginning dirt...

I believe in the beginning God...

you are right, they are a 'fuck' ton of time apart. Your religoin depends on "time" that is the magic word. What you think to be true, really only happens in your head, in computer simulations or on paper. Not in reality.

Who's the pseudo intellectual ?

again, give me your best evidence.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

I believe in God. I know evolution is wrong. that's what I know.

THERE ARE 1000s of SCIENTIST who are TRYING. THOUSANDS of BOOKS. GET THEM.

Nothing is new under the sun. The truth was revealed to me. First by King Jesus. Then reading, looking around. Watching videos, talking to people, praying, proving all things with scripture. Lectures. Insight, dreams, the holy ghost, even by University indoctrination. I was a 4 year biology student and 29 year atheist.

This is not rare information. It is withheld by deception. I believed in it all once. I was saved by Jesus Christ.

You assume that every scientist in the secular mainstream teaching evolution does it because they know of a conspiracy. Or want to lie to you. They believe evolution. IT IS A RELIGION. A STATE RELIGION. You have to believe in it. It has not one ounce of evidence for it.

It's called DECEPTION: Believing what is false to be true. They uni professors and scientist are largely founded by institutions in favor of evolution. Any evidence in threat to the theory is kept out of the books. Believe that. You will not have a job at most public institutions teach creationism. Believe that.

You must understand what is going on there is a war for you soul dude. wake up brother. It's a matrix man. You are being played. Society is engineered. We are as feudal today as the middle ages.

Turn of the "Discovery Channel" grab a bible. Read. Ignore filth.

Question, have you read a bible ? Get a KJB. I'll send you one. I would have to go buy it, but I'd do that for you.
    test
  13. the omega man

the omega man so, it goes

I didn't read everything, just the original post....one problem I noticed in your evolution section you wrote, "Land animals before marine animals"

If I remember from high school correctly, animals first showed up in water.
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Pseudo means false you fucking moron.

OP is an idiot.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i was gonna mention that im pretty sure thats what i learned too
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

Coup clear this up for me okay..
    test
  17. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

might as well ask a polar bear to knit you a shit sweater in the sahara LP

atoms using bounce off eachother, and when a star is super massive the gravity compresses them in a way that forces the nucleii together and releases electrons, creating new elements, this can only happen in the massive gravity crush when a dying star goes supernova as the outward force from combustion slows enough to crush it's core from the remaining gravity, resulting in an explosion caused by the fusion of new elements releasing energy
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

something that hasn't happened in our galaxy correct?
    test
  19. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

nah, it's happened tons of times in our galaxy, not our solar system though, other parts of the galaxy have had supernova, and the drifting particles got up in our solar system as it was forming. Our sun isn't large enough to supernova, but it is making heavy elements in it's core that once it burns out the fuel it will grow, absorbing all the planets and becoming an elemental "spore cloud" that will get sucked around and into new forming solar systems
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Depends on the theory of the day. There is no unified theory, a lots of disagreements. Also depends on what indoctrination book you are using to teach the kids.

Anyhow, do you get my point ?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.