Poetry Spots..

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Czarina WiseDome, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Czarina WiseDome

Czarina WiseDome Dikin' since 83...

I know on Tuesdays in Chicago I attend Pow Wow Tuesdays on 74th and South Chicago...

Saturdays is the Redline which is further north like on North Ave .. I've never been though...

I know there are poets from all over passing through here..so if you have a nice open mic spot in your area... contribute!

peace!
    test
  2. Czarina WiseDome

Czarina WiseDome Dikin' since 83...

test
  3. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

im sure theres stuff around louisville...always stuff in philly...nothin that i know in particular...but thats somethin ima add to the mag...whats the events goin down for the next week and what not.
    one
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Every Friday evening in downtown Lafayette there are concerts open to the public-mostly jazz and old school rock, then your usual zydeco. But downtown is the place to be for poetry heads. They got a lot of underground poetry spots, some I'm still trying to find out about lol, but there's only a few I know about and I've only been to two of those. New Orleans is another story though. I just gotta look. This weekend is the Music Fest in downtown Lafayette. Music all day and night, all weekend. I went earlier today, just crazy but good. A lot of diversity. But that's music lol
    test
  5. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

Any poets in Cali?

all kinda events going down....April has been a poetic rush for me personally I dont know about ya'll
    test
  6. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

yo ufo...check the poet tree enquirer i post a Whats Happenin in your area Article...might have somethin around ur area.
    one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.