Poetry People.... Look up... Nobody is voting in the Poetry Tourny

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by MANchyld, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

Don't know why none of you looks into the poetry tournament, but can some of yall take a look at it

Last week only about 3 or 4 people even bothered to vote and most of them are votes from people that are in the tournament

There are several poets in this forum and we could use your help in creating a better forum if you become more involved and not just look at this forum for a place to dump your opinions and leave

The tournament is a great start with your votes and there will soon be a weekly tournament section that everyone can enter...

All I'm saying is take some to be involved in the forum if you consider yourself to be a valued member of the poetical forums

This includes the poets that were in the tournament that have stopped being involved in the tournament soon as they lost in the competition...

come on yall... help out and get involved

Wassup wit it!!!
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Verses were just due yesterday. Give it some time
    test
  3. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

yeah I know MInd... I'm not just talking bout this weeks poems though

last week there were only like 3 votes in each tourny... and they consisted of the people that were in the tourny

It would just be cool if the other people.. other poets got involved

Even I used to sleep on this forum all the time.. only posting stuff every now and then and not responding to anything..... ocncentrating more on the rbl and open mics and shit like that

but with all the people that have poet in their name, you'd think they'd participate

I want this forum to get better that's all.... and it'll take some of the respected poets actually getting involved...

by the time the weekly tourny starts here, there should be much more active poets in this forum and poetry realm so I wanna let it be known...

HELP MAKE THIS FORUM BETTER YALL..... GET INVOLVED
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.