poetry instead of p****; an angry response to a cancelled "date"

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by NAiT, Oct 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NAiT

NAiT myself

I was supposed to go to a movie with this chick. Then it got cancelled at the last minute. Which left me.....least to say a bit bitter about life. Considering I'm already jaded. So.....sparks of inspiration get ta flying......

destinys a test of what? how you live or how much you could give a fuck?
    fates like scarred hands with a slow touch, never impressed enough
    wrestling the best time offers, jumping candles the wick gets smaller
    lipstick on my collar plus my hands cuffed, if you wanna get back holler
    nestled in between bullshit, whats left to see inside of this moment
    this life is predictable like played flicks, new cirumstance old kicks
    trying to scribe testaments, thick desciptions pit nothing left to say
    truth reveals itself cleverly every day, each and every single way
    unsepeakable actions stack limitations, karmas that bitch masturbating
    those with no arms patiently waiting, a few just grasciously hating
    I bust life to the paper with slow delivery, thrust cold and shivering
    truthfully I wish that I could just trust, but the truth's really i'm much too impatient
    test
  2. SNC

SNC ~ Untouchable~

I liked this, it was a nice vent on the real and trust...I KNOW HOW IT FEELS! :) keep your head up boo boo
    test
  3. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

:( me too i was supposed to go with my mom and she cancelled last min-- anyway nice vent
    test
  4. illpoetical

illpoetical raising the bar everyday

was feeling it
    test
  5. Nebulaz

Nebulaz fear God, not man

Emotion really played a big part in this. Screamed and screamed at me kinda like that internet page that tells you to stare at this picture of a room for twenty seconds to see if you notice anything odd about it then "bam" this bloody scream fills your speakers and you jump and the chill that ran down your back and is still lingering.....that kind of screaming at the reader. its good and bad, kinda makes you some desperate but also like u just need a break. good write, on a side note, fuck fate and destiny, they're only good topics to write on, control your own life...take initiative. no flaming intended
    test
  6. NAiT

NAiT myself

When I still did drugs I used to roll up a joint and leave it in the apartment. Either I was gonna smoke it with the girl later, or if shit happened take it to the face and go to sleep. Last night, I didn't even get to *go* out, and was all dressed up. I wanted that joint, and I knew I couldn't/didn't have it. As far as me sounding desperate, I know this is the net.....there's a lot of dorks. All day whining about that shit. I'm 21 years old and I know what I want. most 18 and 19 yeard old girls dont' know. I don't make enough money go get anyone older....unless they're 40 and there's just not a club for that. I've already been there. 17 with a 30 year old.

fate, like truth, is a played topic that's been turned into mickey mouse by so many fools. If you ever start having premonitions, and you try and change them.....you'll know what this poems about.

so yeah I wrote a response to my own piece, and to what people responded. I made myself look like someone who's never heard no before....or maybe heard it too often and just got kind of embarassed. This poem wasn't even about that girl or none of that. It's about time and truth and just the world. Like when I said "karma is that bitch masturbating". I didn't mean the girl, I meant KARMA. Yeah things come back to you eventually, but really your just playing with yourself. Cause see I get waaaaay deeper than that....(plus I never call these ho's bitches :) )

goodbye folks......hehe
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.