Poetry Battle of the Sexiest

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by UFO the Phoenix, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

Not in this whole competition and good luck to whoever is in it ... but I think a dope topic for this would be somethin that is a common idea and a common event. .. something personal so everyone learns more about someone else while havin fun writtin poetry...

like "MY thoughts when looking at myself 3 am in the mirror" .. or "A conversation betwen my reflection and me" ... "Experiencing Death...What Goes Through your Head" or maybe the whole death to afterlife phase...

just my 2 cents
    test
  2. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

i still say we find out who really is the sexiest by submitting photos...

im gonna submit mine somehow someway!! lol
    test
  3. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^LMAO!!!!....HAHAHAHAHA.....you crazy for this one

the winner should post their picture though....maybe that will be the prize have your poem sticky in the REALM with your photo...."Sexiest Winner"...LMAO!!!!
    test
  4. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

lmao!!! sounds good, ima have to agree with ufo, and paste...somethin that exposes the writers personality and allows the rader to know them a lil better...sounds good to me.
    one
    test
  5. Insense

Insense take one...

YAY, my idea is getting used!!!!

The funny thing about it though is it doesn't have to be the weakest poet that leaves....the weakest poet could plot and get other people to leave. Via AIM, MSN, and what not. But either way, in the end every poet will get what they deserve, lol....as far as topics go, UFO should come up with a variety of some. But try not to focus the topics too much on the whole sexes theme...Can't wait for this to start...lol
    test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^yeah, sort of like a challenge for everyone. I know that's bound to happen though, I hope.

The whole picture thing is fine with me, I have lots! :smiles:

-Peace
    test
  7. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

damn you insense I said in on a previous page to get the battle of the sexes logo from MTV.. lol damn...

But yeah Insense's idea sounds real dope...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.