Poet Tree competitions - Get more involved

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by dicnyaeye, Feb 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

The poet tree forum has been open for approximately 7 months and still there are some peots here that have not blessed us with their pressence there. Why?

If you haven't been encouraged enough to write or something, a fellow poet and member of the poet tree league named Soular Guided is giving points to people just for participating. Doesn't get better than that. 2 points for just signing up and more for staying active in the league, which is currently only a poem bi weekly.

It doesn't take much to see this a great opportunity for you to get better critism and more readers for ur work.

Lyrical sorcery, now MANchyld, Eloquent Poet and Ufo have worked together in supplying this forum so I woukd like some of you to at least give it a try, that shouldn't be asking too much. Wassup.... come and see it

Its the forum right after this one

Poet Tree

STOP SLEEPING YALL AND CHECK IT OUT
    test
  2. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

I'm not sure but even if half of the poets from the realm were in the league it would be so dope and active.
    test
  3. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Eh, I gave them my word when it first got started-well the group thing I'd rather say, then I quit it b/c times weren't too good with family things, but now I have it at home and I got school and track/dance certain days of the week now, BUT criticism is something I'd love to receive from here. I don't know if the rules are still the same-I will check in on it. Damn the points lol, I don't think they do anything.
    test
  4. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

I think that we should have like a poetry tourney and post the sign ups in the realm. And who ever signs up we will have weekly battles for the tourney in the Tree. And who ever wins the Tourney will be champion and will later battle the current champion of the tree.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.