Poems & Feelings...

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Oni Mag, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

How many people write what they actually feel.
    Like if u feel suicidal u write about it for instance.
    Myself, i just write poetry about different stuff,
    but its not necassarily what i feel.
    test
  2. Deficiency

Deficiency True Poetical Emcee

i always write about how i feel.. i always want to write from my heart and what i believe and what I feel.. and get things off my chest from what I've gone thru in my life. That way people will know what's up.. and hear what i gotta say.. because, I remain real and true to the people that feel me and to myself. I must speak from my heart there is no other way.
    test
  3. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

Good job!
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

yeah majority of the time i'm writing about how i'm feelin at the time.
    test
  5. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

definately how im feeling, may not be about myself all the time, with some pieces its about friends that have been through this stuff, but my peices just come out of me, i dont think about how to put it, how you see it is generally the first time i wrote it down...straight from the heart
    test
  6. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

when I write one of my darker pieces it is written from how Im feeling, alot of my work is dropped with real emotions in whats said, however I do sometimes write about different stuff as well..I mean fuck...look at my mind stimulation piece...I wasnt actually feeling what I wrote in that, which I hope would be obvious. So once in a while I'll switch it up
    test
  7. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

Gosh, more feeling than i thot
    test
  8. *Princess*

*Princess* skantless bitch

ME ME ME!!!! but thats only cause i cant write about anything else...i've tried and tried and tried to write about anything other than how mad i am, or sad (those are the only times im able to come up with something worth reading)
    test
  9. DaJackle

DaJackle ThoughtS ProcessinG

yeah, i tend to write from the heart, but there are certain things which i am afraid to put in paper, maybe because i dont really know how to convey them through words, but with everything else, i have to feel them to make them good, if im not with my writing emotionally, i feel that the end result is a dry poem and just random images
    test
  10. ~Shai-Ness~

~Shai-Ness~ Loves girls with attitude

i never write about how i feel if im feeling badly.....there's just no point...i try to turn my negative into a positive of some sorts that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
    test
  11. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

^we all believe u too
    test
  12. TrufDXaggerator

TrufDXaggerator New Member

I speak wut i feel and wut i believe i kno, which is the truth in my eyes then i really expand on it to the point it feels exagerated=Truf DXaggerator(dats how i got my name) impressed?lol
    I feel I Have Nuthin To Lose So I Speak The TRUF
    test
  13. Den-S

Den-S .:.The Chosen One.:.

me too...i always write how i feel...and speak nothing but what i know and can relate to...and think thats why most cats appreciate my work, cuz i write from the heart and whats real, not any of the fake gangsta shit that plagues 99% of this site...
    test
  14. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

^zup den, see your rep is back up to normal
    test
  15. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

make me a sign
    test
  16. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

Yea !

I can say I write the truth with some fabrications…this is what I wanted to do but was to caught up in the moment to do so…when I write I write about a(n) experience or encounter.. May it be sex or of a death… I do go off some feelings….. I dig writing to pictures too…over all I write off feelings....good or bad...
    test
  17. Whynot?

Whynot? Just Shut Up

I normally write about different stuff. I mean i do have the occasional heart felt poem, but its normally just about stuff that hits me that seems like it would be a good poem.
    test
  18. BeasT

BeasT New Member

what it comes down to is the paw print above the "a'' in my name. pz.
    test
  19. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

hahaha, i feel angry at the moment so i might write about that. Hopefully the person i'm angry at will get the hint when i email them this.
    test
  20. ::8ball::

::8ball:: .

yeah..a lot of the time i write for self ventilation..my best art pieces and poems have been done when i was depressed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.