PLUGINAUDIO.net (UPDATE)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by b-real 123, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thSense

7thSense New Member

ok ice cube lol, you should follow my lead or one day the feds gonna kick in your door and take your pc and you won't be able to make anymore EJ hip hop
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Follow your Lead???....lol...You Smoking??...

I not worrying about Feds kicking in my door...because Im not afraid to do time...Like You....or if they want the P/C they can have the motherfuker....Ill just buy a New One....you can slow me down...but not stop me...

You wanna download illegal shyt....but dont wanna pay for it when you get caught up....Nigga Be Real...

I bet you the type too snitch on the next man or Torrent sites just to save your own azz...

Me ....I get caught....I do my Time....and wont say a dam Thang about Shyt....I know Nothing...

You Scared......Then Go Repent.....Now who is That?...

BKster
    test
  3. 7thSense

7thSense New Member

see that's your problem man you got kids to provide for and you not afraid to do time. If you knew what a real man was you'd cover yourself and start being responsible instead running off and leavin then lil niggas to starve, then they start slangin and keep the cycle goin. You a perfect example of a ghetto nigga that keep holdin down your own. You the kinda nigga that think about your pride before you think about your family. Or even worse you just don't think, you react. Then you want Obama to come and make everything better instead of you just being a man in the first place.

There's your sermon for the day.
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

How in the fuck we go from talking about Downloading illegal shyt to talking about my Kids and Shyt...

Nigga you dont know me at all....or shyt about my Kids...so you can hush all that bullshyt up...we talking about doing the Crime but afraid to do the Time...I thought you was realer than that CC Thug...then his name CC Thug...So yo a Fake Thug are what?...

Imma be who I Am....and would nt give a fuck if anyone didnt like it...Imma Do Me...

You just trying to get off topic with yo afraidy Kat Azz...sometimes in Life you gotta take risks to survive...and make it in this world...

And That's Real Talk-Versation for Today...Do what you gotta do too make it through...

BKster
    test
  5. djape

djape New Member

Can someone send me invitation for pluginaudio.net??
    test
  6. Definit

Definit Based.

how do i register?

lol...
    test
  7. $krewfa¢e

$krewfa¢e *****

word, how do i register??
    test
  8. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys