please WWE don't put goldberg in HOF

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Fate

E. Fate aka Koffee Blakk

this year they wanted to honor some wcw stars
    test
  2. Diasick

Diasick this guy

word on the interstreets is sunny is being inducted monday...

other possible names are ron simmons and lex lugar... I just hope they don't allow goldberg in so early, I think vince just wants him back for a match

I doubt sting will be in this year with the MEM returning on this weeks impact
    test
  3. Superman70

Superman70 edited

goldberg was cool
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

In 2012 christain will finaly win the world heavyweight title then the world will end the next day
    test
  5. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

hehehehehe you should take your act on the road with you

nah but for real your autistic 12 year old hackneyed cornball jokes are extremely entertaining to me
    test
  6. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Goldberg absolutely SHOULD go into the WWE Hall of Fame. He may not have done much of anything while in the WWE but he was MASSIVELY over in WCW. In fact, at the end of WCW Goldberg was one of the few things the fans would still cheer for. In spite of that abortion of a match with him and Lesnar, Goldberg is still remembered as one of the greatest monsters in wrestling. This year's inductions are supposed to be WCW heavy according to the dirt sheets and that makes even more sense for them to induct Goldberg. You have to keep in mind that WWE is really W(C)WE(CW), also SMW, OVW, FCW and old NWA to a certain extent by way of the WCW title formerly being the NWA title. If you're going to induct WCW specific guys there's only a handful of them to do it. Dean Malenko, DDP, Sting, The Steiners, Luger, Meng, Abdulah The Butcher and Golberg. You could make a case for a number of the luchadores but let's be honest, Vince isn't generally interested in Mexicans who aren't Rey Mysterio with Alberto Del Rio being the rare exception. Ever since Eddie died it's been like that and it's sad because Chavo really should have gotten the push that Rey got. That's besides the point though. Goldberg was an absolute phenomena in his own right near the levels of Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock and deserves his spot in the Hall of Fame just as much as they do.
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

the only thing he has done in WCW was beat hogan and have undefeated streak.. shut the fuck up with that nonsense, rey mysterio deserves HOF over goldberg, and I am a goldberg fan, I just don't want to see him going in so early, maybe in a couple more years but not now..
    test
  8. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

umadbro? That streak was one of the few pieces of booking by Bischoff and company that was not only worth a shit but fucking EPIC. Rey didn't really do shit in WCW and he's not really worth a whole lot in WWE either except to sell masks to kids. He's like John Cena except he's a Mexican midget that used to do flippy stuff but now just sling shots over the top rope because he's old and injures easily because of the steroids he used to do.

The point is that there may be guys that DESERVE it more than Goldberg but if this is a WCW heavy HOF induction he's definitely one of the most logical choices if not THE most logical choice.
    test
  9. Diasick

Diasick this guy

Look i know you are a goldberg groupie and all, but he is no hulk hogan or flair, the HOF is reserved for people who fit that stature, did goldberg even wrestle a full 10 years? ROFL... the only thing memorable about that guy is his undefeated streak, and I hardly remember anything that irrelevant fuck did... there's alot of guys from WCW that is more deserving than goldberg ever thought about being, if they put him in it will be the most biased decision they ever made for the hall of fame.. if he go's in before randy savage or sting that'll be fucking hilarious... this guy has only been active in wrestling for about 7 years, he has atleast 20 more years to go before his hall of fame induction would be worthy in my eyes, seeing as he didn't break 10 years is fucking pathetic, now, when wcw ended this guy didn't do shit, he had a breif run in wwe, so that 7 years is a lil inaccurate... when guys like john cena has already broke that 10 year mark and goldberg hasn't.. its even more hilarious.. lol
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

and rey mysterio is on the same level as hogan and flair?

goldberg was the rock of wcw during his reign. he beat everyone, his matches with the giant, nash, hogan, bret hart, luger, etc. etc. etc. were ridiculous. his constantly clashes with nwo were great.

shit, dude had the best monster truck for like 5 years straight...he was a beast, and was the most highly-anticipated crossover into wwf. it's a shame they didn't use him properly. regardless of how much you may hate him, he had the biggest impact on wcw and was one of the reasons they consistently beat wwf. impossible to deny him.
    test
  11. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I don't hate goldberg, he has had a short career.. rey mysterio may not be a hogan or flair, but he has been doing shit alot longer than goldberg has... so him going into the hof in a few years will be more believable than goldberg going in.. he hasn't even had a full 7 years, which is pretty bad when people consider him a legend...
    test
  12. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

You know NOTHING about this business.
    test
  13. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

you're a fucking idiot
    test
  14. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

Hahahahahahah @ saying Goldberg was a phenomena and LMFAO @ saying he deserves it if Austin does. Do you even realize what Steve Austin did throughout his career? He went through the business and made his way to the top. He was actually a wrestler, and a pretty damn good one pre-neck injury. My God you have to be fucking retarded to compare Goldberg to Austin. Goldberg did NOTHING for the business and if you think he did you're a fucking retard.
    test
  15. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

test
  16. thaRooster

you people are very confident in your answers. i think goldberg is a very tough call. first of all lets just throw guts initial argument of when he gets put in (like it fucking matters...idiot!)

arguments for:

1- dude was an absoulte PHENOM. we can all look back and talk shit now but when he was in his prime and the streak was going on and then he beat hogan for the belt he was equal with the rock and austin as the most over guy in the business.

2- the best argument for goldberg is simply this. this is a fake hall of fame, and there needs to be a few guys put in every year. there are already several guys in the hall of fame that goldberg deserves to be in over them. i mean koko beware and pete rose are hall of famers lol.

3. his set up and finishing moves were badass as fuck. the sphere and jackhammer were both innovative and cool as fuck at the time

arguments against...

1. his career was very short. he only wrestled for like 6 years.

2. his move set was very limited,,,. despite this, ill never say he was a bad wrestler. even though he didnt have alot of moves the ones he did have were sold with so much intensity and power it always looked pretty cool

3. hes responsible for cutting bret harts career short. bret could of had another like 3-5 years in him if goldberg didnt botch kicking him in his head.
    test
  17. thaRooster

overall im gonna vote that he DOES deserve to get in. and argument #2 listed above is the one that seals the deal for me. if koko beware is in the hall of fame you bet your ass goldberg should be
    test
  18. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

hahahahhahah

WOW what a stupid fucking post
    test
  19. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

No.

Argument #2 is fucking retarded. It's not a 'fake hof' you fucking retard. If you think everything about wrestling is fake, you are a clueless fucking monkey. Learn the business and then voice your opinion jackass.
    test
  20. thaRooster

whats up with your hostility. your one of those kids that like to talk tough on the internet huh?

and yes it is a fake hall of fame dickhead. first of all dont question my wrestling fandom. youre clearly like 15 years old. ive been watching wrestling since before you were born. in real sports the hall of fame is voted on by sports writers that arent even working for the sport they cover. in wrestling its just whoever vince wants to put in. in real sports theres criteria for making it. in wrestling its just whoever the fuck vince wants to put in and when he wants to do it. in real sports you have to wait 4 years to be put on the ballot, in wrestling shawn michaels was just put in like 6 months after he retired. how is number 2 retarted? are you disagreeing the fact that ko ko beware and pete rose are in the hall of fame, cuz they are.....so what now? koko doesnt beat goldberg in 1 category. goldberg was more succesful, held more titles, had way more impact on the business and didnt lose every single midcard match he had. so no matter what you say about goldberg the fact of the matter is KOKO BEWARE IS IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.