Please Read This: It will change your life!

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Cardinål, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

is this shit really 4 pages
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

oh yea baby.. we on that 40 post per page tip..

read through it, i had a little bit of fun. most of the other side is cookie cutter bottom of the barrel rhetoric. consider yourself forewarned.
    test
  3. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

another response with eloquent insults....again!! allow me to respond .....

yes, my belief system is based on faith, but you have given no evidence to the contrary except your own personal views on the matter. The way you fling insults is shocking considering you go on and on about being so smart. We could debate point for point if you would like, but first you have to make an argument that holds water. so please, give me something to debate you on....of course all I'll get are more insults I'm sure.
    test
  4. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

How much fun could it have been spouting off all the "scientific proof" jargon without actually giving one solid piece of evidence??
    test
  5. Eyerate

nah, i'll just hit you with this..

you're not supposed to use contraception right? its wrong and sinful? in fact, god has smited man for spilling his seed on the ground according to the bible..

Vatican Clarifies Pope's Statements on Condoms

way to change the rules midgame, all knowing god. isnt the pope the vessel of god? he speaks directly to the man, right? or do you only believe that what the pope speaks as truth on earth will be upheld by god in heaven? either way, its REAL fucking soft.

warning to passive readers, theres a LOT of ridiculously loose rhetoric incoming. you might wanna stop right here. :funny:
    test
  6. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

Bottom tier of the internet

wow
    test
  7. Eyerate

i mean i guess if you completely ignore the whole "carbon dating the shroud of turin" thing i posted a few pages back thats a cool little quip for you Xeos to highfive over.
    test
  8. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

Ok. ..now we're getting somewhere. First off, and I don' t believe that the pope speaks and its done in heaven. Also, the pope is a man and therefore fallible. I do believe that ALL men speak to god in their own way throuh prayer.

Contreception....I will have to step aside in this one because I don't know exactpy that the bible says not to use it. As for your quote..I do know the bbible says that it is better to spill your seed into the belly of a whore than onto the ground. But, it I am not mistaken, that is in reference to masterbation.
    test
  9. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

But yet you took the time to post that brilliantly astute observation. You must be proud!!!!
    test
  10. Eyerate

well well well, we certainly are....

"First off, and I don' t believe that the pope speaks and its done in heaven."

so you dont believe the bible to be the word of god.

"Also, the pope is a man and therefore fallible."

the bible is written by men..

i think you might be on to something jonas.. use that brain of yours. think. extrapolate. form ideas and follow logical thought paths. there might be hope for you yet.

EDIT: i'll avoid the contraceptive shit for now. you'll figure that one out for yourself and knowledge gained through fruitful search is always more poignant in my experience.
    test
  11. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

:birthday:

Shut up you weird cunt. Why you catching feelings when my post had zero to do with you?

Water Mage bodied you.. Fuck ya life
    test
  12. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

Oops..you kinda went off the reservation there. The pope,yes, is a vessel it god but so are all people. What I meant was that iust because the pope says something doesn't nessicarily make it so.

I will research the contraception topic though at a later date.
    test
  13. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

Such a witty retort....let me to run and hide from the big scary internet tough guy!!!!
    test
  14. Eyerate

whos off the reservation?
    test
  15. Eyerate

oh god.. please use the whole "men are fallible and men wrote the bible" argument against me in some twisted circular way... that would be amazing.
    test
  16. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

Honestly....I have read that passage many times but have never really thought about it in the way you put it.
    test
  17. Eyerate

sidenote: this is exactly what im talking about when i said earlier that the more religious people debate religion the more they realize how fucking stupid it is.

our new buddy jonas is clearly not a biblical scholar.. i'll ignore the fact that he questioned my knowledge of the bible earlier because whats happening right now is enlightenment. you guys are watching the beginning of what is the reformatting of someones entire belief system. hes learning all sorts of new fun contradictory things about his faith that are going to either sanctify his commitment to god as i will be written off as a tool of the devil and a deceiver, or he will start down the path of "what the fuck was i thinking?"

either way, godspeed my dude.
    test
  18. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

Well, I never questioned your knowledge, I just asked it you that studied the bible are all. Was for being a scholar..never really claimed to believe one, although was have spent my fair share reading the book.
    test
  19. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

Well, I never questioned your knowledge, I just asked it you that studied the bible are all. Was for being a scholar..never really claimed to be one, although was have spent my fair share reading the book.
    test
  20. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Don't know how Eyerate has the patience to argue for so long. You already won like 3 pages ago, you're wasting your time man.

lol @ GASP
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.