Please help my excercise routine my good friends

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by JoeyButtons, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyButtons

JoeyButtons Yooo

hey everyone, it's ya good friend Joe buttons here with a request

Please no one laugh at me but i have some struggles in my daily life, I will tell you the basics and would like to hear some advice if possible

Ok friends, here goes

I would estimate I am 15-20 pounds overweight because i don't have 6 pack or big muscle or anything like that

My current weight lift

Bench - 95 pounds x 5 times
    Squat- 135 pounds x 2 times
    deadlight - 185 pounds x 1
    curl - 15 pounds 1 arm
    shoulder press - 45 pound x 3 times
    Mile run - 12 minutes 53 seconds
    vertical jump - 15 inches (guestimate)
    jump ropes per minute - 27
    jumping jacks per min - 38
    max push ups per min - 16
    pull ups in 1 minute - 0

MY MAIN GOAL : TO LOSE FAT (NOT WEIGHT) WHILE GAINING PURE MUSCLE

but i would take losing fat over gaining muscle if possible

do i do both carido and lifhgt weights or do i get skinny first then lift weights?

And what is the fastest way to lose fat?

thyank you friends
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

is this serious?
    test
  3. fizzIIi

fizzIIi New Member

i suggest u to lose weight first. after that join a gym and get ur desired body.
    walk is so good to get a beautiful body. avoid fats and junk food. drink a lot of water. be concious of your eating habits.

best of luck.
    test
  4. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

Here's your plan:

Get no less than 8-9 hours of sleep a night. And that doesn't mean passing out at 3:00am and waking up at noon... get a real fucking, natural circadian rhythm. Try to sleep for 11:00pm until about 8:00am.

Drink a gallon of water a day. Nothing except black coffee, water, and green tea will you drink.

Eat properly. Very little bread. Nothing processed. That means you're gonna have to hightail it to the supermarket and buy actual whole foods and prepare them yourself. Grilled chicken, fish, lean beef, lots of vegetables.

Look up Starting Strength, it's a solid beginners program. You'll gain the foundation you need to gain muscle and become strong. On top of that, do an hour of aerobic exercise per day... I prefer swimming, but do you.

The order of significance goes from the top down. Follow that for six months and you'll be a changed man.
    test
  5. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Word to @TheIlliterate advice

Everyday change helps too, park the car away from the Acme entrance, walk instead of drive when possible, use stairs, if watching tv shows do push ups, sit ups, or shadow box during commercials. If watching a movie, lay down and lift upper body periodically.

When you feel hungry, drink a glass of water. Sometimes a sense of hunger can mean your just dehydrated. Btw, 4 small meals beats 2 big meals cause it kickstarts your metabolism.

Lastly, muscles is 1/3rd genetic. You can diet well, work out, and still not gain muscle. Don't be discouraged if you don't swell up quick, conditioning is more important.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.