Please delete this thread

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Jaiz, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Delete this thread as i deleted the song I was promoting. It was wack
    test
  2. ..milkman..

..milkman.. Randy Savage

holy shit you look like Aaron Carter!...

oh wait...nevermind thats an advertisement... im stoned.

anyway.. track:

beat is filthy as fuck... forgot what song its to tho...

voice is cool, high pitched... lyrics are straight...
    flow is cool...

chorus is tight. haha

i think if you get a better mixing process, it'll sound a lot of better...

good shit.

pay.
    test
  3. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

word thanks
    test
  4. .SZR

.SZR Emcee/Producer

beat is cool

wow @ the E -MU lucky bastard

you sound so young.

this is different

nice work

pz
    test
  5. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

The beat i hate sounds so cliche and club generic. You sound like a higer voice Cire on this, at some points your flow sounds like your unsure at parts, like when you were reading the paper you lost track of your place at parts. But overall your flow is on point, delivery is alright, I don;t know how long I could tollerate hearing a song from you. this beat just makes this song boring to me, I am really not feeling the beat. 2nd verse sounds eneded akward. The chorus is laid out nice.... Overall it is alright. I like your verse over the breakdown in the 3rd verse. Lyrics are alright kinda simple but are coo, your flow elevated alot better from the 1st verse. Overall You got skill and potential, I think you could mixed a little better cause your vocals are a lil loud I would turn down just a tad, so the beat can be brought out more, even though the beat makes me not want to listen to this, I think the mixing could be a tad better. but the quality is very good. So stay elevating yo, you got skill no doubt.

- returning the flavor
    test
  6. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

word thanks for peepin
    test
  7. Beanz-Y

Beanz-Y New Member

Flow was decent - still need some work (but so does everyone)...I always see if the artist stays on topic. And you stayed on some and some you fell of the topic. I did'nt like the chourus very much, sounded forced.
    The quality was dope, so you got what you paid for...and Denku is right you sound like a higher pitched Cire (not a bad thing)...
    test
  8. .The omen.

.The omen. Member

aiiiight lets see what u got here.. i think i have this beat too lol... aight voice comes in kinda strange to me, sounds a lil like denku ferreal, but def original so im feelin it. snatch that platnum rite from ya teeth. flow is aight to me. hook im not really feelin tho honestly... 2nd verse comes in cool tho, lol actually wouldnt mind a gurl from play boy... oooo man, tha voice is killin me, i think w/ sum polishin u could have a reaaaally appealing style. hook again... maybe tha vocals mite b a lil loud i dunno... lol tha third verse is nyce, mumble a lil bit here n there.. but all in all i think this was an aight track, just have a few issues taht need sum improvement but u got skilllz
    test
  9. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

word i suck
    test
  10. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Heh, looks like the year off took a huge toll on you, cause I've heard better from you
    test
  11. BoogieDwnBrown

BoogieDwnBrown Emerald City Rep

feelin this beat mos def... your shit would be alot better if you worked on finishin every line at the right spot
    test
  12. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

Beat Is Kinda Annoying, Flow Is Ok, Sounds Like You Aint Really Comfortable At Points. Lyrics Is Aiight, Your Voice Is Pretty Cool, You Just Gotta Get A Distinct Style Locked Down that Compliments It Well. Not A Bad Track Though, Pretty Decent, Keep Writing.

~1~
    test
  13. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Alright well I deleted the track
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.