Please come back...

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by iLL Script., Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

Everyday that goes by,
    I become more sad.
    I cry myself to sleep at night
    Remembering tha good times I had.

But now it's all gone,
    And I screwed it all up.
    No matter how hard I try to fix it,
    It's never enough.

Tha tears that I cry,
    Are both salty and red.
    I try to start over,
    But this pain I cannot shed.

I sit in my room
    Leaning agaisnt this cold hard glass.
    Questions run wild through my head,
    That I dare not ask.

Now I spend my days in tha dark,
    Crying alone.
    Drowning in my mistakes...
    I should have known.

Please come back...

test
  2. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Yea man depressing shit, this is kind of where I am at right now too so i can feel you to a certain degree. Real deep man, I can picture this all just really happening cause i've been there,, well I should say im going thro it. Just nice with the emotion and you just came raw, good shit

Stay Up, Much Love, Peace
    test
  3. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

test
  4. Psycho69

Psycho69 A Soul Born In Verse

That's deep. I can really relate to that.

Great piece.
    test
  5. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Indeed sad, but you can't go blaming yourself for everything that happens in a relationship, even if it is your fault. Remember, it takes two, so it's not just you. For everything that you did, she could have helped you overcome, and you the same...
    test
  6. allnakey

Yea i know what you mean and all, but I usaully blame myself for everything that goes wrong in my life. Cause it is my life, Key word MY, and everything that happens in it all comes back to ME therefor I usualy take everything out on myself. Not saying it's the right thing to do, Actually it's something im working on to fix. I ust need to understand that not everything happens is my fault, but w/e right
    test
  7. Xero Satsujin

no it's not whatever, just running off and acting like everythin is whatever doesnt make it any better...Ever hear the expression that silence is Golden? Well, in this case, it isn't. In this case, you have to give yourself a voice, and that voice must give you the strength to overcome anything and everything in your path. And if you can't get over it, go around it, or move it, there's no going back, and no need to stop just because something is hurting you...Move on, forward, ahead, and all the rest of the words that mean to go...Because when you can, things are a lot clearer...And granted, it's nice to take the time to stop and smell the roses and watch the world for what it is, but never, ever, let the world pass you by.......
    test
  8. allnakey

In that case everything is yours for the taking, meaning what every you can't get' over all comes back to you, it's your fault. Cause it all comes back to you, no matter how much it aint your fault you're the one stuck with it, so why not take the initial blame. Anyways I didn't really mean w/e as just it's not big deal, i meant to be like i was still kind of undecided on a proper way to deal with things and blame. But anyways you do raise some nice points and i would never keep myself silent, I use my vioce everyday, though im a quite person. XERO's words of wisdom, you got a lot of good advice, but it aint all easy to follow. Actaully your advice is more or less like a phylisophy(sp) "run with the world"
    test
  9. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

ur right. even if somethin's not ur fault ur tha 1 still stuck wit it, n' u have ta either fix it or overcome it, but deres always dat thought of what if i did dis instead...feel me?
    test
  10. Xero Satsujin

Well, thanx for that compliment, but like I had to learn an extremely hard lesson in pain, it is necessary. Pain is a lesson that we all must learn, but fear works just as well. Think about it. Besides, nobody said it would be easy and that somebody would guide you the entire way. Like Morpheus said, "I can only show you the door, you have to go through..."
    test
  11. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

test
  12. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

test
  13. blaquest

blaquest Yodel At Me

dukes u going threw the same shit i am stay up good poem
    test
  14. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

thankz homie
    test
  15. MarQuise*

MarQuise* Can You Hear Me*

i was feelin you on this, i liked the structure, it was simple, althou i gots to say i enjoyed your other drops more, they were somewhat deeper than what this one is. Still Lv'n it thou.
    Much Lv
    test
  16. lewdDog

lewdDog Life is are own illusion

this is good very basic....loveing the format...seemps like my poetry when i 1st started..minus the good format...good work poet peace
    test
  17. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

test
  18. Dru-P

Dru-P Alaskan Assassin

Hey I liked this man, I feel it, dropping some poetry, nice work..
    test
  19. StubbilyMug

StubbilyMug DayorDollar Records

didnt think it was that deep
    pretty tho, slides along

I sit in my room
    Leaning agaisnt this cold hard glass.
    -this i liked, says the most to me

be easy bro
    test
  20. glasspen

glasspen Brooklyn Bitch

The ending left me wanting to hear more. kind of like those movie where your like damn thats all. It was good though. I love the way you just express yourself. where as other people on here are so caught up in writing something and using big words that they dont even know. This was cool. three pens out of five.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.